Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The People of Simbria

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 17
    ..but then again there's no really good reason to not give links back to the updates whenever they are posted, so.. here's the next one:

Returning to the island..

What should be the second to last chapter now of the bands tour has been posted. A short update where they leave Sunset Valley behind to return to their hometown of Bewickton where a couple of the band members will reunite with some of their loved ones..

Chapter 12.10 – The Bushweeds Autumn Tour 2023: part 10 – Returning to the island..

Screenshot-35.jpg

GoingBackHomeMap.png

Their journey is now complete, having returned where they started. Now only one concert is left to celebrate and mark the end of their tour... (to come in next update).
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,103 Member
    You killed this! <3

Awesome thread! I'm still reading through it. :)
  • Options
    The Bushweeds album tour is now completed.

Chapter 12.11 – The Bushweeds Autumn Tour 2023: part XI – The final concert at The Red Rendezvous..

Screenshot-21.jpg

Yup after some days of spending time with their loved ones, or just chilling, after spending days on the road the band is now finally ready to play their last gig to complete the tour!

Screenshot-160.jpg

People are already flocking together outside the venue.. ;)

Screenshot-169.jpg

Time to start the concert before the bartender starts complaining that you're not on time.. ;) Of course, this is The Sims, so the occasional strange surprise may just be in store, but overall their last concert was a success and the band can now take some well deserved time off for a while.. before they have to record their next album to keep the momentum going.. ;)

Screenshot-114_edit.png

However, I don't think I'll build a story around this band that is this extensive again, because though it has been both fun and interesting it has on occasion also been a bit tiresome.. anyway, I hope you have gotten some enjoyment out of all this, because this is the end for them for now!

..or not quite, because I also made a bonus video to summarize everything, so if you have 9 more minutes of your life to waste spare, you can watch it here:

Until next time. ;)
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    edited April 22
    The band has its own youtube channel now! Link to 'The Bushweeds' youtube channel.

DebutAlbumBackside.png

Here's the backside of their album with the track titles. Only the first three tracks are available so far, but I'm sure there's more to come... for a little more details on how this came about I will refer you to my blog post about it. ;)

Anyway, here are the tracks.. enjoy! :P

#1: Riot Rhythms (Intro) - (Instrumental)

#2: We Are Party Punk - the first 'real' track, with vocals.

#3: Wet Torch River - where the previous track was silly fun, this one goes a little deeper...
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png