Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You got to be KIDDING!

candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
You mean that we can only have one lot as a vacation lot this is *snip* forget the new pack I will not be buying it I won't waste my money on this *snip* Sims4 is a joke!

(CM: Rude and profane portions removed. Please keep the forum rules in mind going forward.)
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• Options
    babytesbabytes Posts: 100 Member
    Basically there is nothing much to do in snowy escape
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Hmm, weird there two that work great and game with the pack in Mt. Komorebi and I’ve been able designate rentals in Sulani 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Why would you need more than one vacation lot at the time? Was your plan to occupy all rentable lots to keep every other tourist away? If you want to *own* the lot, that would be an additional home, which we were never promised.... (but which can be arranged if you have Get To Work).
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm confused? I had multiple rentals but you can only use one at a time. What's the purpose of more? I'm looking at 3 rentals in my world now.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited November 2020
    candy8 wrote: »
    You mean that we can only have one lot as a vacation lot this is BS you people at EA are the laziest group of people I have seen forget the new pack I will not be buying it I won't waste my money on this BS! You people are a disgrace! Sims4 is a joke!

I feel your pain but that line calling people disgraceful is too much as people are entitled to play what they wish even it may not be up to par or good for them. I feel Sims 4 is below average but that is my opinion and mine alone. Please do not get upset over an game.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Yeah kinda confused. Are saying that your game only lets you have one rental lot in the world? Cause SE comes with 3 rentals by default. Or do you mean that you want to be able to occupy more then one rental lot at a time? If so that is asking for something that we've never been able to do in ts4. You can only play one household at a time and you can't split them up without actually splitting them up.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I haven't been to or made any rental lots since the snowy escape, but my sims always carry a tent, they also always have the Welcome mat trait so they camp or sleep where ever they want, even in other sims homes. and its free. they pay by a little cleaning cooking and upgrading. so I don't see what the big issue is about rentals.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    ?? There are 3 rentals in Mt Komorebi alone
    Post edited by Onverser on
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    You mean that we can only have one lot as a vacation lot this is BS you people at EA are the laziest group of people I have seen forget the new pack I will not be buying it I won't waste my money on this BS! You people are a disgrace! Sims4 is a joke!

@candy8 l1bk1odalr86qsszg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Lol, I'm guessing this thread was a wind up to see how many people would bite.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    There is no limit on the amount of rental lots in a town. You can have multiple in 1 world; Mt. Komorebi has 3 that came included without even having to modify the world. Your sims can only rent/occupy one at a time but that's consistent with almost any other vacation world (prior to the patch). If you went on a Jungle Adventure or Strangerville, you couldn't simultaneously have them in a rental lot in Sulani.
  • Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    The way this is written is just... insanely rude. Just saying.

And seriously lacking in periods.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Alexai wrote: »
    The way this is written is just... insanely rude. Just saying.

And seriously lacking in periods.

Agree 100% to both - surprised it is still here.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    You can switch from Residence to Resort in:
    Britechester
    Brindleton Bay
    City
    Del Sol Valley
    Evergreen Harbor
    Forgotten Hollow
    Glimmerbrooke
    Island
    Mt. Komorebi
    Magolia Promenade
    Newcrest
    Oasis Springs
    Strangerville
    Willow Creek

Unfortunately, the original vacation worlds are only Resorts locked. Not sure about Batuu.