Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion! Sims 3 for consoles!

Question! Is it possible EA port the sims 3 for consoles please? because why not? some of us want to play it on consoles, I know some console users will want that. Yes sims 3 was on PS3, but it was not the PC version and the PS3 version was very... lack luster. So I am asking if it is possible to port the PC version to PS4/ Xbox one? It would be cool if they did cause I play both sims 3 and 4, so yea.

One last question, if EA does release the sims 3 for consoles; is it possible to add first person onto it? I ask because of immersion + I use it as part of the reincarnation challenge which makes the challenge more interesting, if not then whatever, was worth asking, I guess I am asking for too much but it would be epic to have for sims. :O
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    One problem here is that there isn't a TS3 development team and there hasn't been one for coming up on 7 years now. By posting this here, you are putting your questions/requests before a community of your fellow players (and the moderators). You might have more of a chance of getting EA's attention by posting on AHQ instead, but I fear that you will likely get a canned response which wouldn't be exceptionally helpful.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    I was not too sure on where to post this so yea whatever.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here