Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2020 Gameplay additions Survey! Let's discuss...

username3645937username3645937 Posts: 130 Member
edited September 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
:) So lets basically , just go through and say what we feel about the suggestions put forth in this latest survey. How much does each interest you ? :)

Culinary Quest
Take on the role of master chef.
Find the best ingredients, create recipes, and keep that kitchen running through the dinner rush.

Fan Club Creator

Immerse your Sims in fandom.
Create fan clubs, collect rare memorabilia and express your love, drive a craze that could take over the town.

NPC Story Progression

Now your neighbours come to life. Sims outside of your household live their lives from birth, marriage and death. Imagine the possibilities when the drama can start next door.

Shopping Malls
All your retail needs under one roof. Hang out, find deals, and discover that perfect outfit for the night ahead in full retail experience, mall cop included.

Cheer
Immerse yourself in the world of cheerleading where focus is king and distractions are dangerous. Keep the team together, build routines and make sure to stick the landing.

Growing Pains and Life Issues
Life is hard. Now your sims feel those physical and emotional changes as they grow up.
Realistic reactions and emotions bring deeper connections to the world around them.

Heists
Whether you’re an aspiring Debbie or Danny Ocean, build your team to seek out and recover the stolen artifacts to return them to their rightful owners. Can you execute the perfect plan, or will your team end up in the slammer?

Modern Love and Romance
From love at first sight to digital dating, discover a wide variety of relationship types for your Sims. Explore their desires, taste and preference. Take them on a journey to discover what works for them.

American High Schools
Cafeteria cliques, racy relationships and SAT struggles, the halls are alive with the sound of drama.

Bands
Go solo or build your super group, find your style and perform your way from YouTube celebrity to sold out stadiums.Feel the pressure and demands of keeping the band together, record company demands and the needs of your adoring fans.

World Suggestions
  1. Brazilian Beach Town
  2. South African City
  3. Spanish City
  4. Korean City
  5. Swiss Mountain Town
  6. Chinese Countryside
  7. Scottish Highlands
  8. Italian Vineyards
  9. Greek Islands
  10. Costa Rican Rainforest

Deepening the existing content
  1. Long term desires
  2. Connections to family members outside of the household
  3. Being born with traits
  4. Short term desires
  5. Control of Sims that are not currently on the active lot
  6. Emotions
  7. Consequences of making or breaking relationships
  8. Developing traits over time
  9. Family evolution outside the household

New CAS Item Additions
  1. Tattoos
  2. Shoes
  3. Makeup
  4. Tops
  5. Accessories
  6. Bottoms
  7. Hair
  8. Full Outfits
  9. New CAS Features
  10. Burns
  11. Prosthetics
  12. Dual Eye Colour (Heterochromia)
  13. Vitiligo
  14. Stretch Marks
  15. Scars
  16. Body Hair

And.....!

Additional Gameplay and Items for Life Stages
Keeping it COOL, calm & collected <3

Anticipating Sims 5.... : P
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I hate how we have to pick best ones out of them all when really, we need all of these features!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Same! >:)

Im going to rank what i like most according to tiers.Tier 1 being the higest, best.

Tier 1 :)
    1.Deepening existing content . That entire category would change the game <3
    2.NPC story progression. Love the mention of DRAMA :)
    3.Shopping malls.Just fun!

Second tier
    :)

1.American high school
    2.Cheer

• Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Culinary Quest
    Find the best ingredients, create recipes, and keep that kitchen running through the dinner rush.

This could be an improvement to 'Dine Out', instead of a new pack altogether... I really think it would be pointless to create a brand new pack just for this.

Fan Club Creator
    Create fan clubs, collect rare memorabilia and express your love, drive a craze that could take over the town.

The same as before. This could be an improvement to the club system we already have in 'Get Together'.

NPC Story Progression
    Now your neighbours come to life. Sims outside of your household live their lives from birth, marriage and death. Imagine the possibilities when the drama can start next door.

With the 'household management' option, I've honestly found that to be much more useful and user friendly than story progression.

Shopping Malls
    All your retail needs under one roof. Hang out, find deals, and discover that perfect outfit for the night ahead in full retail experience, mall cop included.

This is actually something I would be interested in! Not gonna lie.

Cheer
    Immerse yourself in the world of cheerleading where focus is king and distractions are dangerous. Keep the team together, build routines and make sure to stick the landing.

Again, this could be an improvement to 'Discover University' or combined with another pack (such as the 'American High Schools' pack idea).

Life is hard. Now your sims feel those physical and emotional changes as they grow up.
    Realistic reactions and emotions bring deeper connections to the world around them.

I honestly don't see this making any major gameplay changes...

Heists
    Whether you’re an aspiring Debbie or Danny Ocean, build your team to seek out and recover the stolen artifacts to return them to their rightful owners. Can you execute the perfect plan, or will your team end up in the slammer?

No. Just no... I don't want another 'World Adventures' themed pack.

Modern Love and Romance
    From love at first sight to digital dating, discover a wide variety of relationship types for your Sims. Explore their desires, taste and preference. Take them on a journey to discover what works for them.

Maybe... but it would also be possible to combine this with a nightlife themed pack... or make an improvement to a pack we already have (like 'Get Together').

American High Schools
    Cafeteria cliques, racy relationships and SAT struggles, the halls are alive with the sound of drama.

Interesting idea... but I hope it'll be 100% optional (like not actually having to go to school with the kids everyday).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    Of the world suggestions, i only like Swiss mountain town and italian vineyards :)

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    The three that appeal to me most would be NPC Story Progression (if it works as well as Deaderpool's MCCC) , Modern Love/Romance, and Growing Pains/Life Issues. The others are sort of meh IMO.

Any of the worlds would be outstanding, but with fond memories of Monte Vista I'd go with Italian Vineyards. Maybe we could get actual nectar making back, along with some additional grape varieties.

I like everything in the deepening existing content other than being born with traits, then again if it only applies to the baby/toddler stage it could help to take me out of my comfort zone. My usual pattern for traits is when the toddler ages to child, they get a trait from one parent, when they hit teen they get a trait from the other parent, then at YA they get a trait that neither parent has.

On CAS, I've been pushing for body hair for some time. Since we're getting better skin tones for Sims of color, I'd also like makeup that works better with those skin tones. Not so sure about things like prosthetics, vitiligo (had to look that one up!), or stretch marks (I'm dealing with those in RL after losing a lot of weight!). I can see how some people would feel strongly about having those to create their Simselves, but I worry about trolls using those features to mock others.

Where was the survey available?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited August 2020
    Culinary Quest
    - no interest for this is just what dine out is supposed to be
    but they could add recipe thing from older games where you actually could build meal out of set of ingredients and then find out what food it results as cause that was fun

Fan Club Creator
    - perhaps little bit interested cause i like having "merch" on my own sims or old premades like goths or something like thats funny but I also feel like you can sort of do other parts with get together and get famous already : /

NPC Story Progression
    - yes please and few toggles for it too cause meanwhile i want it i also want to be able to turn it off

Shopping Malls
    - should have been get to work features and they should just update retail aspects of that pack to achieve this heck they even have cop in get to work so mall cop not big reach right?

Cheer
    eh.. nah? there is just so much more dance related things id rather have than group of teenagers having fake smiles and jumping about

but then again they could make hula performance that fixes everything be part of it... but then again they could just update get together group dances with some more dances...

life issues? yes please
    growing pains? um? what does that even mean?

Heists
    not sure like idk i like burglars but do i really need this that much when i could just steal stuff without this too and my sims too rich anyway?

Modern Love and Romance
    yes yes yes more yes absolutely yes in every way (though i feel bit triggered about "modern" love cause it sounds bad how about ancient deep passionate love where people actually have deep relationships instead of just woohoo in various location? just saying)

American High Schools
    Cafeteria cliques -nah we can do that
    racy relationships -sure never enough relationship thingies
    and SAT struggles -hell naw
    the halls are alive with the sound of drama.
    -drama is always good

Bands
    Go solo or build your super group, find your style and perform your way -yes
    from YouTube celebrity -no i don't want that streaming whatever thing thats boring as heck and we have it id rather have small venues for start or something
    to sold out stadiums -yes
    Feel the pressure and demands of keeping the band together, record company demands and the needs of your adoring fans. -yes

World Suggestions
    - nothing i hate here but fave is chinese countryside cause I need place to build old chinese houses and i think pack with this theme could get us some cool different looking build buy objects

Deepening the existing content[
    -in general yes
    Long term desires
    -yesyesyes
    Connections to family members outside of the household
    -yesyesyesyesyes
    Being born with traits
    - some part yes i could see this being used in good ways but i dont want all sims to have random trait i can't change
    Short term desires
    -yesyesyesyesyes absolutely
    Control of Sims that are not currently on the active lot
    - yeees
    Emotions
    -absolutely
    Consequences of making or breaking relationships
    -yesyesyesyesyes
    Developing traits over time
    -possibly cool but it depends on traits
    Family evolution outside the household
    - yeeeeeees but also toggle to turn it off

New CAS Item Additions
    Tattoos
    -not that interested for i hardly use them
    Shoes
    - maybe some more ankle boots with heel be cool
    Makeup
    -absolutely needed
    Tops
    - sure but no more croptops like something more for sims not fond of showing skin
    Accessories
    - sure
    Bottoms
    - as long as its not jeans or sweatpants I approve
    Hair
    -absolutely and i want updos that still have bangs cause updo does not grow your hair out of nowhere and I still want party looks you know
    Full Outfits
    -more dresses and suits are always welcome and i don't mind fancy night & swimwear either

New CAS Features

Burns - sure
    Prosthetics -sure
    Dual Eye Colour (Heterochromia) -absolutely
    Vitiligo - yesyesyes
    Stretch Marks - don't think id use but why not
    Scars - sure
    Body Hair - probably would use sometimes idk

all for elders thank doily and flower patterned couches and all that fabulous stuff +obviously need lot of gameplay

wouldn't mind more teen stuff tho if we could have it like different styles way (goth,punk,skater, cutesy japanese clothes and such..) or like early 2000 way of like ridiculous trendy objects like inflatable chairs and whatnot :joy: i need weird objects in general ts4 objects are so... dull
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited August 2020
    My wants are still NPC story progression and Life issues, also growing pains? that is like health problems and such I assume; which will add challenge to the game, a random NPC sim or the player gets cancer? perhaps, will he or she die in front of everyone while they are hanging out? YEP! Great way to apply population control if the sim POP gets too high. :D

A sim gets clumsy in the pool? they drown. :D
    Will a sim have a huge raging melt down and attack everyone because they are super mad? YEP!
    Will evil sims do evil things? maybe? I would assume so. Will there be muggings? Probably.
    Will sims get injured? Maybe? Will bad sims go to jail for their crimes? YEP!
    Will sims hold grudges? YEP! Will there be murder? I do not know, would be nice if sims can do that. LOL!
    These two features together will add A LOT of FUN to the game!
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    NPC Story Progression. I only want this if I can turn a lot of it off. But now that the game is fully on console and they can't use mods, I think it's time to add it for players who aren't me.

Culinary Quest. Shopping Malls. So... variations on stuff we already have. Pass.

Heists. That sounds like more fun? *IF* it combines well with the Criminal career, making it one way to play that, and *IF* if it also plays well with the Detective career, and *IF* we also get NPC Burglars. Otherwise it's not enough.

Modern Love and Romance. YES PLEASE. We need more in this area, including more than just weddings for events, and better weddings.

American High Schools. Kind of? But I'm at least as interested in school for younger children. Both feel like they'd be really good additions. I also don't want classroom time completely neglected. Before university IRL, a lot of the social and fun side of school is in the classroom.

Fan Club Creator. Only if it plays well with the Celebrity gameplay and lets us be many *kinds* of fan and fan club. It needs depth.

Bands. This strikes me as super challenging to do well. I want to be able to play all the common instruments, including using all my own Sims rotationally, including picking what instruments a band plays and what music style, WITHOUT the music sounding awful and being boring. I'm not convinced it's possible within the scope of a Sims EP. And I'm much less interested if it's much less flexible.

Worlds:
    The more the merrier! I'd like the all, please and thank you.

Deepening:
    Want:
    - Connections to family members outside of the household
    - Developing traits over time
    - Consequences of making or breaking relationships
    - New Emotions but only if they can be done as completely as the original ones, not partway

CAS:
    Heterochromia would be nice. Body hair too, but not if at the cost of game performance because of polycount. I'm not convinced it would look good without being kind of alpha, and then it wouldn't fit. We very much need more non-CC makeup options ESPECIALLY transparency or alternative swatches that effectively work that way.

New CAS features would be awesome. I really, really want nail polish. Ankle bracelets would be nice to have.

As for Life Stages, Elders got a little love with reminiscing in the knitting pack but I'd still like a full-fledged home for Elders that would be fun to play an Elder in. I've no interest in new life stages; some are short enough as it is.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    If I had to take one from each:
    • NPC Story Progression
    • Brazilian Beach Town
    • Connections to family members outside of the household
    • Body Hair
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    Where is this survey? Doesn't it date back to April?
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Growing pains and life issues and shopping malls are my favourites.
    Story progression used to be too but now that i play in rotation i think the household manager is good enough...
  • Options
    mboglesbymboglesby Posts: 18 Member
    I want story progression so badly!!! That would so help my game! I also feel the game desperately needs everything listed in the “deepening existing content” section. I feel like if they’d offer a create a world option, each player could create what they wanted and they wouldn’t have to worry so much about offering new worlds, leaving their focus on additions to gameplay and BB/CAS objects.
    Nail polish, height sliders, body hair, etc would also be fantastic!
    I also wish the fame had more “drama” or open endedness- I remember in earlier iterations, being robbed, actually having emotional/physical consequences from fires, teens sneaking out, etc. I really never knew what the sin day would hold and I miss that randomness so much!!
    It would be fantastic if elders had a bigger role in the game, they could come over and babysit their grandchildren while the parents went to work, attending things like birthday parties and family reunions and having play options such as “tell stories of the old days” or “ask for help”. Walking with canes/walkers would be need too!
    One last thought, and I have said this since ts1- the ability to either slow sim-time down a bit or for the devs to change how long it takes a sim to do something. (It should not take 30 sim minutes to walk down the stairs or 2 sim hours to eat lunch!!!)
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

I’m into everything besides the fandom club and shopping malls. I’m not against those things coming to the Sims 4 but I would rather have the others first.

I want all those worlds but I really want a Swiss mountain town.

Long term desires
    - like a wants feature? Definitely
    Connections to family members outside of the household
    - I’m not sure what this means
    Being born with traits
    - why not?
    Short term desires
    - like the whims that already in the game but turned off by default ...?
    Control of Sims that are not currently on the active lot
    - I thought we already could do this to an extent?
    Emotions
    - yes please. Needs a huge overhaul
    Consequences of making or breaking relationships
    - YES!
    Developing traits over time
    - I’m assuming this means you can develop a trait to a certain level. Like going from neat —-> clean freak
    Family evolution outside the household
    - like story progression? Sure
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited August 2020
    As another comment has said, why do we have to pick when they should add everything on this list ? & knowing the community (mainly outside these forums ) we might get high school related stuff . But I rather have the heist, culinary & modern love.
    Prosthetics? If this is something that would ever come to the sims I hope we would at least be able to cut sims arms off now with that lightsaber! More dark humor.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Deepening Existing Content
    Bands
    Love/Romance

Worlds and CAS items come with all the packs. I'm happy with whatever they choose from the list.
  • Options
    SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    CAS I would like more relationship status's and with gameplay story progression for NPC's
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    For me the most exciting things mentioned are the worlds
    • Brazilian Beach Town - Love, love, love. I would be so happy with a world inspired by Rio. A tropical beach side city would be a dream.
    • South African City - Much the same as above
    • Spanish City - I grew up in Spain and I love the architecture and everything about the country so I'd be so happy to see this.
    • Korean City - It would be too similar to San Myshuno so I'll pass on this one.
    • Swiss Mountain Town - I'm still hoping Winter Retreat is the next GP this winter/fall. (after star wars)
    • Chinese Countryside - Yes, yes, yes.
    • Scottish Highlands - Meh. I live in Britain and couldn't care for a dreary British world. We already have worlds in a similar style.
    • Italian Vineyards - Not my favorite but sounds nice.
    • Greek Islands - Been to the Greek Islands and I love them. I think Mykonos would be the best bet for this.
    • Costa Rican Rainforest - Too similar to Selvadorada.

Other than that none of these things particularly interest me, body hair would be nice aswell I suppose but I have the CC one so I'm not in any need for it.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I would love the:
    1. Romance
    2. Bands
    3. Heist
    4. Swiss Mountains
    5. Scottish Highlands
    6. Body Hair
    7. Shopping Malls
    8. Growing Pains
    9. Better Family Trees
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Awww yeah opinions! I got really long-winded, so! Spoiler time!

Gameplay Options
    Putting these in the original order I put them in the survey!

NPC Story Progression: Yes. One of my most-wanted features!

Growing Pains and Life Issues: This'd be awesome. Parenthood has some decent stuff, but I'd love it more deeply in the base game too.

American High Schools: Actual playable high schools with rabbit hole classes would work well, I think. Plus, teenagers really need more unique stuff.

Modern Love and Romance: Yes, this would add a ton of detail and depth.

Shopping Malls: Absolutely. I could see this working really well if they included multiple lot types, so this could be, say, Retail, Cafe, Restaurant, et cetera put together.

Bands: Sure, this'd be really fun!

Culinary Quest: Love cooking, but the dinner rush thing would be a nope. This'd be much higher up if it was all about ingredients and recipes.

Fan Club Creator: Could be fun, especially for teens.

Cheer: Not personally interested.

Heists: Also not interested.

World Suggestions
    Again, listed in original order!

Top priorities: Korean, Spanish, or South African cities. I just really, really want more cities.

Good to see: Greek islands, Swiss mountain town, Brazilian beach town, Scottish highlands. All unique environments that could add a lot.

Lower priority: Chinese countryside, Italian vineyards. Both are retreads of Shang Simla and Champs Les Sims from TS3. However, we don't actually have those in TS4.

Nah: Costa Rican rainforest. Just too similar to Selvadorada.

Deepening Existing Content
    I literally... want all of these. IIRC these were rated out of ten, and I rated all but 'control other Sims' as 10/10 (I rated that one 9).

Long term desires/Short term desires: Absolutely. I'd love to see an aspiration split - short-term goals somewhere between aspirations and whims, and then longer stuff like life-time wishes.

Connections to family members outside of the household: Yup. There was a good step in the phone calls added in the EL patch, but they need some definite fine-tuning. I shouldn't have parents with negative/red relationships with their offspring calling up saying they never visit, and said offspring feeling sad they didn't end up visiting.

Being born with traits: Yes! This'd be great for expanding on babies, too. Also stuff like toddler traits translating to child traits, et cetera (like Wild becoming Active on age-up or something).

Control of Sims that are not currently on the active lot: Welcome, but tricky!

Emotions: This needs a serious overhaul. I shouldn't have a Sim suddenly get over mourning a family member because they're in a nicely-decorated room and just watched a fun TV show.

Consequences of making or breaking relationships: Yup. Especially complicated familial relationships.

Developing traits over time: Yup. Kid spends a lot of time running around and playing? They get Active when they age up to Teen. Teenager spends a lot of time teasing their younger siblings? When they age up to YA, guess who's just got Mean!

Family evolution outside the household: This'd be great too. There are mods that do this, but building it into the game would be excellent.

CAS Additions

Originally the options were to pick the three you most wanted to see expanded. I wanted to see body hair, prosthetics, and scars the most - body hair is an essential and I'm currently using CC for it. Prosthetics are great for inclusiveness, and the existing scars are extremely cartoony. I also want to see other diverse features like vitiligo, burns, stretch marks, and heterochromia, we seriously need makeup that works better for dark skin tones (and... better dark skin tones), we need better and more diverse hair, especially for base game.

And I personally want to see more tattoos and piercings. For 'new CAS features', I'd like to see an option to share Styled Looks on the Gallery!

Gameplay/Items for Life Stages

It's tricky because I do mostly play as YAs. On the other hand, they have by far the most content as-is. Rated this as Elders, Toddlers, Kids, Teens, YA, Adults, since that's where the priority mostly lies. If babies are still an option, put them first!
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Culinary quest
    Greek islands or Chinese countryside
    Consequences of making/breaking relationships
    More (better...) makeup
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    :) So lets basically , just go through and say what we feel about the suggestions put forth in this latest survey. How much does each interest you ? :)

Culinary Quest

Fan Club Creator

NPC Story Progression

Shopping Malls

Cheer

Heists

Modern Love and Romance

American High Schools

Bands
    Go solo or build your super group, find your style and perform your way from YouTube celebrity to sold out stadiums.Feel the pressure and demands of keeping the band together, record company demands and the needs of your adoring fans.

World Suggestions
    1. Brazilian Beach Town
    2. South African City
    3. Spanish City
    4. Korean City
    5. Swiss Mountain Town
    6. Chinese Countryside
    7. Scottish Highlands
    8. Italian Vineyards
    9. Greek Islands
    10. Costa Rican Rainforest

Deepening the existing content
    1. Long term desires
    2. Connections to family members outside of the household
    3. Being born with traits
    4. Short term desires
    5. Control of Sims that are not currently on the active lot
    6. Emotions
    7. Consequences of making or breaking relationships
    8. Developing traits over time
    9. Family evolution outside the household

New CAS Item Additions
    1. Tattoos
    2. Shoes
    3. Makeup
    4. Tops
    5. Accessories
    6. Bottoms
    7. Hair
    8. Full Outfits
    9. New CAS Features
    10. Burns
    11. Prosthetics
    12. Dual Eye Colour (Heterochromia)
    13. Vitiligo
    14. Stretch Marks
    15. Scars
    16. Body Hair

And.....!

I would like modern love and romance, I know we have Dine Out but I'd actually like the culinary quest, depending on how they do it, I'd probably like the growing pains. If they make a teenage pack, though I don't emphasize that, I'd probably get it. I do have a lot of teens in my game because I play sims through all life stages. I would be interested in the bands, I could work with that. I'm not really interested in cheer, if it's part of the game, I might have a sim or two in it, but it's not very interesting to me.

NPC Story Progression is actually a maybe for me. I don't need it because I have a massive rotation rather than a single sim or household. I think a lot of people would like it. Depending on how they do it, I might be interested.

If more shopping comes into the game, I might be interested depending on the build/buy.

Heists ... depends how that is done.

I think a lot of those concepts connect around teens and YAs.

Worlds:

I am basically interested in all of them. I can find a use for any almost world. (No, the world is not really enough for the Star Wars theme for me but I also don't care for outer space and futurism. I did want to build a science center though.

Deepening the content:

Basically all of it is interesting.

New CAS items:

Eh, I find a use for nearly all of the hair, clothes and make up. They should just be sure to add content for the men as well. I don't know what new CAS features are but I might be interested. I'd work with body hair if it's added.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited August 2020
    Nvm, delete this comment.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here