Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Batuu - Share Your Sims, Builds, or Stories!

Comments

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I'm planning to use it to give my Sixxam aliens a bit of love. My main sim has been an alien since Sims 2 and while aliens have some personality and attributes that set them apart, I think the more futuristic droids and lightsabers might be just the kick my character needs to take it to another level.
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    I might hunt around for more CC, since the only CC in this picture is the face markings, and maybe the skintone, but I can't keep track of which skintones are and aren't CC off the top of my head. I'd like more hair with ears, and maybe there's some fake fur skintones out there, but anyway, here's my first stab at Catarina Lynx as a Cathar, because why shouldn't the cat lady also be a catgirl?
    118506309_10103605471059091_8861735273518817035_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=YIveQL6op24AX__M8fo&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=00340c7c5639ffbc0e6d4b46fb1d8261&oe=5F7546D2
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    To begin with, just exploration. I hope to find something nice for my Duane to wear. I can see him wielding a lightsaber, so I'm going to follow that image. But I also want to build a Star Wars bar somewhere. I will work things out as I go along, as usual.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    To begin with, just exploration. I hope to find something nice for my Duane to wear. I can see him wielding a lightsaber, so I'm going to follow that image. But I also want to build a Star Wars bar somewhere. I will work things out as I go along, as usual.

Being able to build our own Star Wars cantinas (bars) makes me happy. I can't wait to see what builders do with this pack and what ends up on the Gallery.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Nindigo wrote: »

Being able to build our own Star Wars cantinas (bars) makes me happy. I can't wait to see what builders do with this pack and what ends up on the Gallery.

I have a cantina I did years ago. I might dig it up and redecorate with SW build/buy stuff.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I'm building my save :)

fdb71b8c5cab755f70f9518e86052c453f6554c9.png
    Have a bunch of households done for the world and now I am starting with the sims I am going to rotate between. Story, my JK in SWTOR had a daughter and sent her to a safe planet to grow up. She is going to focus on archeology, uncovering artifacts and sending them to her mother. The Jungle Adventure-world is getting revamped into Star Wars-land. I can set lots to what I need for the story and then she can travel to Batuu to meet her contacts and get information. That let's me explore the pack a little bit before going into missions. For now this is the "Going to The Market"-outfit. At first the zipper was driving me crazy then I decided that she is a practical woman and pockets are awesome.

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My sims a geeky star wars loving type dad sim so I plan to use the build/buy cas stuff to enhance that character a lot
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Have a bunch of households done for the world and now I am starting with the sims I am going to rotate between. Story, my JK in SWTOR had a daughter and sent her to a safe planet to grow up. She is going to focus on archeology, uncovering artifacts and sending them to her mother. The Jungle Adventure-world is getting revamped into Star Wars-land. I can set lots to what I need for the story and then she can travel to Batuu to meet her contacts and get information. That let's me explore the pack a little bit before going into missions. For now this is the "Going to The Market"-outfit. At first the zipper was driving me crazy then I decided that she is a practical woman and pockets are awesome.

Ohhhh I love her she's so pretty.
  • Options

What an awesome outfit choice, it really fits in with the SW styles! She's a great Sim!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I think my sim will be made from an OG alien in human form so he can have the Force powers That and a freeze ray gun and he'll be all set.
  • Options

That's a really good-looking sim.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I have an Alien sim that has been a mainstay since Sims2. In Sims 4 she's a mechanical engineer with a house full of bots and penchant for programming - having a full blown droid and a light saber are next level for her. I'm really looking forward to her further adventures. On my original save she'll just pick up where she's left off. If I create a new save and she starts over as a teen - I'll likely have her go to Batuu early and then have a storyline where she's basically reverse engineering Droid tech to create bot and servo tech as she becomes a mechanical engineer. So in one game the droid is the end result and in another game the droid is the driving force of her chosen path.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I am going to be using first person camera mode a lot in Batuu. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    I am going to be using first person camera mode a lot in Batuu. :)

Holy shamoly what a great idea!!

Screen shots please! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I am debating making one of the "worlds" just be Earth. Maybe Newcrest. Then I can run myself through a "Last Starfighter" scenario where I get a high score on that typing game or whatever, and Rey contacts me directly to say she needs my help to save the galaxy from the First Order.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I keep changing my mind about who is going, but probably one of these two

4Rnz6EE.png

Can't wait to add new BB to it.
    Send both of them together. ;)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Is anyone else bugged by the idea that you get a random phone call to go into outer space and save the universe like you do for one of those concerts my sim could never find? Why not a small meteor-like object, maybe the bottom half of a BB that got hit on the way but still fulfilled it's mission and falls to earth into your sims backyard (or balcony) and does one of those hologram invites like in the original movie? I mean, seriously, would you respond to some random phone call to go into space? I'd block that nonsense. But a metal dodgeball with a hologram message, you can't ignore that stuff.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I've got 2 sims working up in the Astronaut career. I'll send them off to check everything out, and I may go on to have one or both of them join the Resistance and play that through. One sister might be better in the Scoundrel path, and eventually I'll create someone to join the First Order.

Like everyone else, I'm just wondering if the game resets or if you can replay the same save using different factions.

I love the idea of having one save dedicated to SW. I can redo all the neighborhoods. Beyond that, I have no fixed plans.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Is anyone else bugged by the idea that you get a random phone call to go into outer space and save the universe like you do for one of those concerts my sim could never find? Why not a small meteor-like object, maybe the bottom half of a BB that got hit on the way but still fulfilled it's mission and falls to earth into your sims backyard (or balcony) and does one of those hologram invites like in the original movie? I mean, seriously, would you respond to some random phone call to go into space? I'd block that nonsense. But a metal dodgeball with a hologram message, you can't ignore that stuff.

I have also been thinking about this.
    I really hope we can somehow decide ourselves to go. Maybe by making a phone call, we can do this for other vacation spots. Or fly there with the base game space rocket, same way we can go to sixam. Just install a hyperdrive upgrade with the handiness skill first.
    I would be surprised if we could only get there by waiting for a random phone call. I hope we find out soon. But a hologram message would have fitted in nicely with the theme of the pack.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    JtB-LADS.jpg

So I've created my hero Smuggler Scoundrel Pilot (dude on the left) and my evil Sith Lord (dude on the right).

Scoundrel traits: Hot Head, Materialistic, Loves the Outdoors.
    Sith Lord traits: Hot Head, Evil, Jealous.

(I know, they're both Hot Heads, tells you where my head's at.)

I'm looking for a name for each and I thought maybe you guys have some ideas? :)
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    JtB-LADS.jpg

So I've created my hero Smuggler Scoundrel Pilot (dude on the left) and my evil Sith Lord (dude on the right).

I'm looking for a name for each and I thought maybe you guys have some ideas? :)

What planet's your hero from?

And pureblood Sith?

Might have some ideas on that.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I keep changing my mind about who is going, but probably one of these two

4Rnz6EE.png

Can't wait to add new BB to it.
    Send both of them together. ;)

They got married last night :)

Jeu6R94.png

So yes both are going!
  • Options
    If the build/buy and debug are great enough, then maybe I'll pick a world in my Star Wars save and create my own other world to play in similar to Batuu. I'll have a home base for the Troopers and one for the resistance and the rest will be households I create to explore Batuu and mingle in my new world. Then, I can have families caught in the middle. Think of the two warring factions in Britechester with the neutral bar. Something like that is what I'm shooting for.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    JtB-LADS.jpg

And pureblood Sith?

You see I haven't even thought about their home planets yet and in which era I'll play.
    After learning about the CAS items through a review, I look forward to changing these guys up a little. I don't think it will give me the option to make a pure blood Sith as the jowl tendrils are missing, but I can pretend!
    I'm going to do some more research on which world is best for what planet, although there are some great suggestions here. My sims just has to be able to live there, and unfortunately I can't choose Granite Falls or Selvadorada and I don't use the mod that gives me the option. Too much to consider! :D
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    JtB-LADS.jpg

And pureblood Sith?

You see I haven't even thought about their home planets yet and in which era I'll play.
    After learning about the CAS items through a review, I look forward to changing these guys up a little. I don't think it will give me the option to make a pure blood Sith as the jowl tendrils are missing, but I can pretend!
    I'm going to do some more research on which world is best for what planet, although there are some great suggestions here. My sims just has to be able to live there, and unfortunately I can't choose Granite Falls or Selvadorada and I don't use the mod that gives me the option. Too much to consider! :D

There's some good Sith CC out there. I'll have to track it down.