Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find Plopsy

simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
I just had my sim knit a lot of stuff and she wants to sell and possibly buy from Plopsy but I can't for the life of me find it. I searched online for help with this first and it said under household on the phone and under order on the computer. Well, I looked under both and it's not there. Am I doing something wrong? Did I miss something?
Please help me.
Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
Post edited by simgirl542 on

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    You sell by clicking directly on the items you knitted. It will say 'List on Plopsy.' You can buy from Plopsy under the Household tab on the phone. If the options are missing, try again after removing all mods (if you have any,) and repairing the game in Origin. (Right-click the game to find the repair option.)
  • Options
    I tried what was suggested and I still don't have Plopsy available. Could someone please help me?
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    It does not say sell. I am pretty sure it's list on plopsy.
    You can sell (list) directly from your Sims inventory or a placed item. Just click on an item and click "list on plopsy." Your Sim needs at least 10 simoleons to list an item.

If you don't have the option to list on plopsy you may have a mod that needs to be updated. Do you use mods?

Do you have an option on the Sims phone or computer to buy stuff from plopsy?
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I just had my sim knit a lot of stuff and she wants to sell and possibly buy from Plopsy but I can't for the life of me find it. I searched online for help with this first and it said under household on the phone and under order on the computer. Well, I looked under both and it's not there. Am I doing something wrong? Did I miss something?
    Please help me.

I am just about to load up my game and I will take some screenies for you to explain what to do :)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @simgirl542 Hi, I am not sure if you already doing all these steps in order, but here goes some screenies anyways :)

Step 1
    green....click on your sim's inventory
    red.... click on knitted item
    blue.... list on plopsy
    uKQt3B6.png

Step2
    Wait for your sim to complete her last interaction to list item on plopsy, it will be in the cue of things to do as you can see at red circle, unfortunately it does not happen instantly
    8RXL1Ap.png

Step 3
    Once she has done it the item will go pink in colour and is successfully listed on plopsy :)
    B1D8dgh.png
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Under “order” on the computer there isn’t a “more “option is plopsy isn’t among the first options? It took me a long time to finally find it in there. Wish I’d knew it was as easy to just look on the phone too
  • Options
    @SelinaKyles I just looked on their computer. There is nothing that mentions Plopsy on there. Their phone either.
    This is what's under Order:
    Voidcritter booster packs, rodent treats, garlic seeds, fireworks, gifts medicine, seasonal seeds. Here's what's under more choices: Upgrade parts, holiday crackers, earbuds, books, crystals, dyes.

This is what is on their phones under household:
    Buy vet clinic, show bills information, purchase gifts, place ad for room mate, call fire department, buy retail store, buy restaurant, hire service.

No Plopsy anywhere. I can't post pictures in here.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Do you use mods? I think I remember reading somewhere that there was one that caused plopsy to not show up. Here is a link to the thread that lists all the broken and updated mods from nifty knitting: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979020/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-2020-nifty-knitting-patch/p1
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    If you don't have mods in your game try right clicking on the sims 4 icon in origin and select repair game.
  • Options
    @DragonAge_300905 I do have mods and I have tried repairing my game. I took the mods out first then repaired the game. It didn't help.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020
    Have you tried clicking on the item in your sim's inventory and following the steps you can see in the pictures that @mcrudd posted?
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Okay I searched ea's qa bug reports and I could only find 1 report and it's not what your problem is. You should make a new report there about your problem and maybe they can help you. The link incase you want to see what the reported problem with plopsy is, https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-NKSP-Can-t-ship-on-Plopsy/m-p/9355159#M150606

• Options
    I did not read your post thoroughly enough, I am heading in game again, will have a look on how to take screenies for you about buying from plopsy as well not just putting it up for sale as I did above ;)
  • Options
    So here is the way to browse and buy from Plopsy via the phone and computer ;)

Phone
    red.....click on the phone icon
    yellow...click on the house button
    blue...browse plopsy (I would advise to scroll down if its not at the top like mine, it could be at the bottom)
    kAZ95c0.png

Computer
    step 1
    red...click on computer
    yellow....click on more choices
    F29zY2M.png

step 2
    red...click on order
    d8pOwkm.png

step 3
    click on browse plopsy (sorry I forgot to circle it, but I did hightlight it in green by hovering the mouse over it ;)
    yuWTXFd.png

I hope this helps you. If you don't have any of the above options, it could be a mod or cc conflicting. Try running your game vanilla (cut and paste your ea folder to your desktop then run the game as if for the first time, it will create its own new ea folder). If it works that way then delete the new ea folder and put yours back but try and remove mods one at a time to see which one is causing your error. I do hope you come right, it must be so frustrating to not be able to use the gameplay of a pack you paid for. Happy simming :)
  • Options
    Okay, so I found Plopsy on my sim's phone but not on their computer. I have one theory that I want to check though.
  • Options
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    Okay, so I found Plopsy on my sim's phone but not on their computer. I have one theory that I want to check though.

Yay glad you found it :)