Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    ELIMINATION

Dekay votes Coffee
    Nerd votes Bella
    Frenchy votes Dekay
    Song votes Bella
    Frenchy unvotes
    Frenchy votes Song
    Bella votes Rose
    Bella (2) - Nerd, Song
    Song (1) - Frenchy
    Rose (1) - Bella
    Coffee (1) - Dekay
    bellagorilla has been eliminated. She was a Town Neighbor.
    It is now Twilight. Twilight ends in 3-11 minutes. We will be setting up the neighborhood channels at this time.

Omg nooooooo
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    ELIMINATION

Dekay votes Coffee
    Nerd votes Bella
    Frenchy votes Dekay
    Song votes Bella
    Frenchy unvotes
    Frenchy votes Song
    Bella votes Rose
    Bella (2) - Nerd, Song
    Song (1) - Frenchy
    Rose (1) - Bella
    Coffee (1) - Dekay
    bellagorilla has been eliminated. She was a Town Neighbor.
    It is now Twilight. Twilight ends in 3-11 minutes. We will be setting up the neighborhood channels at this time.

Dang it.
    they/he
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Ugh :(
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Dang it, sorry guys.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'll be watching from the other side 😔
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I'll be watching from the other side 😔

You can become enlightened or blinded in the discord server :)
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    It is now Twilight. Twilight ends in 10 minutes. We will be restricting access to the neighborhood channels at this time.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    DAY 2

LeFrenchyFry was found dead in their home last night. They were a Town Neighbor. It is now day 2. Day 2 ends in 24 hours. Please send in a number from 1-9 to the hosts, as it will be your house for the night.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited July 2020
    HOUSES
    image2.png
    Please indicate what house number you'll be in. The house number is the first two numbers you'll see. FOR SALE means it is still available, SOLD means not. UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION means the house cannot be picked anymore.

01 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    02 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    03 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    04 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    05 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    06 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    07 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    08 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    09 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    10 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    11 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION

This has been updated for Night Two.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Right so nobody has still said anything. Anybody know if Frenchy was sus of anybody?
  • Options
    Day 1 wasn’t very helpful this game. Nobody said anything besides random votes
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I feel like this game has been fairly inactive (myself included so I’m sorry - unexpected family stuff 🥺) but I hope It’ll come to life soon!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Right so nobody has still said anything. Anybody know if Frenchy was sus of anybody?

Frenchy was my neighbor so yes I know. I just don't know if I should share if that makes sense.
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I feel like this game has been fairly inactive (myself included so I’m sorry - unexpected family stuff 🥺) but I hope It’ll come to life soon!

Yeah lol I think it may also have something to do with the whole neighborhood setup 😂
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DAY 2

LeFrenchyFry was found dead in their home last night. They were a Town Neighbor. It is now day 2. Day 2 ends in 24 hours. Please send in a number from 1-9 to the hosts, as it will be your house for the night.

:( Frenchy was my neighbor last night. We had a lovely discussion about the votes placed day 1. He was most suspicious of Song and said it looked like she was trying to wagon Bella after Nerd had voted. He made it seem like he planned on going after her.

Song, could you explain your suspicion of Bella. I’m holding off voting until I see what you have to say.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Frenchy was my neighbor so yes I know. I just don't know if I should share if that makes sense.

Actually no that doesn't make sense when I reread it 😂 Ok so here's the thing. Frenchy didn't make a list; they told me they hadn't gotten to it yet, and that they don't usually make lists anyway. They did tell me they were suspicious of one person in particular though. I'm only worried that this will lead us all to suspect that person, when in reality they couldn't have known Frenchy was suspicious of them because the chat was just between me and Frenchy. The person could still be suspicious, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if revealing that person would be best. Some help?
  • Options

He’s dead and confirmed town so anything he said can help us. Did he share anything with you besides Nerd/Song’s votes?

• Options

Actually no that doesn't make sense when I reread it 😂 Ok so here's the thing. Frenchy didn't make a list; they told me they hadn't gotten to it yet, and that they don't usually make lists anyway. They did tell me they were suspicious of one person in particular though. I'm only worried that this will lead us all to suspect that person, when in reality they couldn't have known Frenchy was suspicious of them because the chat was just between me and Frenchy. The person could still be suspicious, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if revealing that person would be best. Some help?

I think I did reveal them XD

• Options
    DAY 2

:( Frenchy was my neighbor last night. We had a lovely discussion about the votes placed day 1. He was most suspicious of Song and said it looked like she was trying to wagon Bella after Nerd had voted. He made it seem like he planned on going after her.

Song, could you explain your suspicion of Bella. I’m holding off voting until I see what you have to say.

Sure! This is what pinged me about Bella:
    Afternoon y'all!

I seem to be popping up on EMMMS, and yet I haven't said anything? Interesting.

I gathered that Frenchy was most suspicious of me lol. I feel like Frenchy's death was kind of random. Maybe mafia just decided to kill someone based off nothing or they didn't submit a night kill at all, though that seems unlikely, because then the night kill would be randomized. Perhaps no member of mafia has been suspected yet and they don't see many threats among us.

I'm not sure, I'm just vomiting my thoughts onto this page lol
    they/he
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    HOUSES
    image2.png
    Please indicate what house number you'll be in. The house number is the first two numbers you'll see. FOR SALE means it is still available, SOLD means not. UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION means the house cannot be picked anymore.

01 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    02 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    03 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    04 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    05 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    06 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    07 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    08 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    09 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    10 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    11 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION

NEWLY SOLD: House 03, House 04, House 05, House 02, House 06, House 08, House 01
    Post edited by xstxrrysequence on
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Also I'm not going to be very active today so I probably won't be placing votes because I don't want to kill another innocent based off no information (like yesterday - sorry Bella!) but I'm going to start being way more active soon.
    they/he
  • Options

He’s dead and confirmed town so anything he said can help us. Did he share anything with you besides Nerd/Song’s votes?

Ok well... don't go off or anything but Frenchy was suspicious of Song. I personally don't think this proves anything by itself, but I'm sharing this with everyone so nothing is withheld 😌
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hey guys. I'm here. reading back now.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok, so not a lot happened during D1 from what I can see, and I don't have any reads really tbh.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Ok well... don't go off or anything but Frenchy was suspicious of Song. I personally don't think this proves anything by itself, but I'm sharing this with everyone so nothing is withheld 😌

One of my neighbors was sus of Song also. Not revealing who though because if they are town then I don’t want to get them killed. My other neighbor said in their exact words ‘everybody seems perfectly town.’ This is a little sus to me. Tell me if you want me to reveal who said it