Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Alright, my EMMM says DeKay, Bella, and Rose.
    xSongx wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I can't believe the street name of the neighborhood. 😂😂😂😂

XD and the city too!

Ikr? XD

Also, glad you finally got a pfp :D

(:
    they/he
  • Options
    My EMMM says DeKay, Frenchy, and Bella. There are only two mafias, though.
    they/he
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Afternoon y'all!

I seem to be popping up on EMMMS, and yet I haven't said anything? Interesting.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Afternoon y'all!

Oh I just looked at the list and picked the three names that jumped out at me first.
    they/he
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    > @xSongx said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Oh I just looked at the list and picked the three names that jumped out at me first.

Usually I like to say that I hate being dishonest and would not pick mafia if I had another choice, but then I remember that we didn't pick our roles, so yeah. I'm still not mafia though (although I forgot the exact role I have LOL I have to check). All I want is just to be able to be friendly neighbours. No one has to die unless someone dies.

To quote Captain America (which I just watched recently, man I love that movie): "I don't want to kill anyone. I don't like bullies; I don't care where they're from."
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Afternoon y'all!

I put all the names into Random.Org and the top three were my EMMM :D

Also, there were only three posts made in the four hours when I was gone, so I'm just gonna vote for a random person from my EMMM 🤷‍♀️

Vote Bella

Sorry Bella, but that's what I was told to do by the list randomizer, so...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    My EMMM says Bella, Nerd and Coffee.

Let's see...

Vote: Coffee

So, did I get you right or did I get you wrong? 😬😬
    Was hoping for more posts tho by now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    - Luna
    - Mouse
    - Rose

Have not spoken yet unless I missed it

Everyone's being quiet :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    - Luna
    - Mouse
    - Rose

Have not spoken yet unless I missed it

Everyone's being quiet :D

It is really quiet around here...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Maybe it's cuz Sophia and Keyen aren't playing. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    > @bellagorilla said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > It is really quiet around here...

I know right? I'm even talking more than usual here! I'm actually checking the thread (I'm learning yay). I have the following theories as to why.

1) Dekay might be right.
    2) We aren't married in this one.
    3) Half the internet went down earlier.
  • Options
    > @nerdfashion said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I put all the names into Random.Org and the top three were my EMMM :D
    >
    > Also, there were only three posts made in the four hours when I was gone, so I'm just gonna vote for a random person from my EMMM 🤷‍♀️
    >
    > Vote Bella
    >
    > Sorry Bella, but that's what I was told to do by the list randomizer, so...

So we just vote based on complete random chance for day 1? I guess it makes sense since we don't have a lot to base ourselves on at the moment.

Also I totally read every single "EMMM" as someone just saying "EMMMMMMMMM" outloud. It's great. XD
  • Options
    > @bellagorilla said:
    > (Quote)
    >

I know right? I'm even talking more than usual here! I'm actually checking the thread (I'm learning yay). I have the following theories as to why.

1) Dekay might be right.

Me being right about Coffee? Or me saying it's quiet cuz Sophia and Keyen aren't playing? 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    VOTE: DeKay

I can't bold yet as I'm still a peasant. Also I don't know how you guys randomize so I just thought of the first name that popped through my head. Maybe because she was the last to reply before me? I don't even know. I didn't think about that when I thought of the name but maybe my subconscious did.
  • Options
    > @DeKay said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Me being right about Coffee? Or me saying it's quiet cuz Sophia and Keyen aren't playing? 😂

Second one. Also I SWEAR I didn't see this as I was typing my last message. The page didn't update so I didn't even realize you texted just now. :D
  • Options

I can't bold yet as I'm still a peasant. Also I don't know how you guys randomize so I just thought of the first name that popped through my head. Maybe because she was the last to reply before me? I don't even know. I didn't think about that when I thought of the name but maybe my subconscious did.

Do you need a certain number of likes or something to get more points to become a member? If so, I gave you one even tho it's a vote on me. 😂😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    My EMMM says Bella, Nerd and Coffee.

Let's see...

Vote: Coffee

So, did I get you right or did I get you wrong? 😬😬
    Was hoping for more posts tho by now.

Lol guess I didn't take the bait then. Also I was too busy discussing tvd w soph, and then literally flipping my kitchen over. Like I spring cleaned, but in the summer. Summer cleaned. That hardly makes me a baddie.
    I'mma up and say it: I'm town :0
  • Options
    > @bellagorilla said:
    > (Quote)
    >

1) Dekay might be right.

Wait then it wasn't just my internet?? 😅
  • Options
    > @nerdfashion said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I put all the names into Random.Org and the top three were my EMMM :D
    >
    > Also, there were only three posts made in the four hours when I was gone, so I'm just gonna vote for a random person from my EMMM 🤷‍♀️
    >
    > Vote Bella
    >
    > Sorry Bella, but that's what I was told to do by the list randomizer, so...

So we just vote based on complete random chance for day 1? I guess it makes sense since we don't have a lot to base ourselves on at the moment.

Also I totally read every single "EMMM" as someone just saying "EMMMMMMMMM" outloud. It's great. XD

Usually near the end of day 1, we get a better feel of who is town and who is not or looks suspicious. So no, we don't always vote based on randomness on day 1, but at least for now, we do, just for reaction's sake.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I want to vote dekay as playful payback myself, but I think she'd take that wrong as like a sus overreaction. So I'mma stay put for now 😇
  • Options

I want to vote dekay as playful payback myself, but I think she'd take that wrong as like a sus overreaction. So I'mma stay put for now 😇

Don't do that cuz it's such an OMGUS move. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Don't do that cuz it's such an OMGUS move. 🙈

See? What did I tell ya. Knew you'd say that (: (: (: (:
    Do you still find those cringy btw best friend?
  • Options
    I'm gonna Vote: Bella because I didn't love her response
    they/he
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I feel like there's nothing to go off of. At least nothing in the 2 pages of game has pinged me. I'm not going to stay up super late tonight to hopefully have time to read in the morning before deadline find a vote.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    > @xSongx said:
    > I'm gonna Vote: Bella because I didn't love her response

I have texted her on Discord a lot today (as always) and she hasn't been around much today, so I'm thinking she's probably busy and being a little sassy about checking this and seeing people vote for her.