March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    VOTE: DeKay

I can't bold yet as I'm still a peasant. Also I don't know how you guys randomize so I just thought of the first name that popped through my head. Maybe because she was the last to reply before me? I don't even know. I didn't think about that when I thought of the name but maybe my subconscious did.

I want to vote dekay as playful payback myself, but I think she'd take that wrong as like a sus overreaction. So I'mma stay put for now 😇

Don't do that cuz it's such an OMGUS move. 🙈

See? What did I tell ya. Knew you'd say that (: (: (: (:
    Do you still find those cringy btw best friend?

Not cringy. Just don't trust it. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Hopefully, Luna or Rose can come in and spice things up.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    > @xSongx said:
    > I'm gonna Vote: Bella because I didn't love her response

In fact, I didn't like this response so...

Vote: xSongx

At least I prefer voting for an actual reason than just total random. But you have put both her and I on a list before you even voted so... yeah.

By the way before anyone makes a crazy theory, I'm not voting on you because I'm buddies with her. She's just one of the only people here with who I actually have an account of availability, so I haven't found any reason to vote for her so far as her behavior seems to be explainable by business.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    > @xSongx said:

At least I prefer voting for an actual reason than just total random. But you have put both her and I on a list before you even voted so... yeah.

By the way before anyone makes a crazy theory, I'm not voting on you because I'm buddies with her. She's just one of the only people here with who I actually have an account of availability, so I haven't found any reason to vote for her so far as her behavior seems to be explainable by business.

...? But Bella's posts gave nothing to do with her being busy or anything? What does that gotta do with you knowing whether she's available or not...?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    > @xSongx said:

...? But Bella's posts gave nothing to do with her being busy or anything? What does that gotta do with you knowing whether she's available or not...?

*have nothing
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

I can't bold yet as I'm still a peasant. Also I don't know how you guys randomize so I just thought of the first name that popped through my head. Maybe because she was the last to reply before me? I don't even know. I didn't think about that when I thought of the name but maybe my subconscious did.

I want to vote dekay as playful payback myself, but I think she'd take that wrong as like a sus overreaction. So I'mma stay put for now 😇

(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
    Also I don't usually provide any useful knowledge either so don't use that as a sus card. I'm literally just being my angelic self hehe 😇

(-:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    > @DeKay said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > ...? But Bella's posts gave nothing to do with her being busy or anything? What does that gotta do with you knowing whether she's available or not...?

What I meant is that her reply that xSong didn't like was probably just a reaction of "I was busy and finally come on here and I'm already voted even though I said nothing yet", if that makes sense.
    > @DeKay said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > ...? But Bella's posts gave nothing to do with her being busy or anything? What does that gotta do with you knowing whether she's available or not...?

What I meant is that her reply that xSong didn't like was probably just a reaction of "I was busy and finally come on here and I'm already voted even though I said nothing yet", if that makes sense.

Oh, okay.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This has been super slow. I'll be on a lot tonight, so hopefully, things pick up during that time :p
    funny-gifs20.gif

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Afternoon y'all!

I seem to be popping up on EMMMS, and yet I haven't said anything? Interesting.

No one really takes posts into account with EMMMs though. It's just looking at the playerlist
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(-:

Wait. Are you saying I shouldn't trust you?

(-:

No, I'm trying to annoy you with an emoticon with a nose... XD Tho, I don't know if that actually bothers you. LOL.

It's just really quiet here and I'm waiting for the rest to come on. So I'm just being random.

But my guess is at least one of the mafia have posted.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

(-:

No, I'm trying to annoy you with an emoticon with a nose... XD Tho, I don't know if that actually bothers you. LOL.

It's just really quiet here and I'm waiting for the rest to come on. So I'm just being random.

I can't see both mafiosos completely avoiding the game. Probably one if not both have already posted.

Frenchy seems townish. Maybe Song and DeKay too. Idk about the rest.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > (Quote)
    >

Yeah that's why I voted Bella. She's the only person who has really pinged me
    they/he
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Maybe it's cuz Sophia and Keyen aren't playing. XD

Yeah, that's true :joy:
    > @nerdfashion said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I put all the names into Random.Org and the top three were my EMMM :D
    >
    > Also, there were only three posts made in the four hours when I was gone, so I'm just gonna vote for a random person from my EMMM 🤷‍♀️
    >
    > Vote Bella
    >
    > Sorry Bella, but that's what I was told to do by the list randomizer, so...

So we just vote based on complete random chance for day 1? I guess it makes sense since we don't have a lot to base ourselves on at the moment.

Also I totally read every single "EMMM" as someone just saying "EMMMMMMMMM" outloud. It's great. XD

I mean, day one is normally random voting...
    > @xSongx said:

I have texted her on Discord a lot today (as always) and she hasn't been around much today, so I'm thinking she's probably busy and being a little sassy about checking this and seeing people vote for her.

Yeah, I've been busy :sweat_smile:
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all!

No one really takes posts into account with EMMMs though. It's just looking at the playerlist

I suppose that's true 🤔
    xSongx wrote: »
    > @DeKay said:
    > (Quote)
    >

Why have I pinged you?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Also I'm not going to be awake at flips so my vote will stick unless I change it in the next three-ish hours
    they/he
    Maybe it's cuz Sophia and Keyen aren't playing. XD

Yeah, that's true :joy:
    > @nerdfashion said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I put all the names into Random.Org and the top three were my EMMM :D
    >
    > Also, there were only three posts made in the four hours when I was gone, so I'm just gonna vote for a random person from my EMMM 🤷‍♀️
    >
    > Vote Bella
    >
    > Sorry Bella, but that's what I was told to do by the list randomizer, so...

So we just vote based on complete random chance for day 1? I guess it makes sense since we don't have a lot to base ourselves on at the moment.

Also I totally read every single "EMMM" as someone just saying "EMMMMMMMMM" outloud. It's great. XD

I mean, day one is normally random voting...
    > @xSongx said:

I have texted her on Discord a lot today (as always) and she hasn't been around much today, so I'm thinking she's probably busy and being a little sassy about checking this and seeing people vote for her.

Yeah, I've been busy :sweat_smile:
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all!

I suppose that's true 🤔
    xSongx wrote: »
    > @DeKay said:
    > (Quote)
    >

Why have I pinged you?

Just that one comment, but I see everyone else as being pretty townish.
    they/he
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Whenever Bella is scum, it tends to be somewhat obvious, at least to me. I haven't gotten that from her this game yet, but I haven't gotten enough to say for sure yet.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Whenever Bella is scum, it tends to be somewhat obvious, at least to me. I haven't gotten that from her this game yet, but I haven't gotten enough to say for sure yet.

Yeah, I'm really easy to read when I'm scum :sweat_smile:

There's a reason I don't know why y'all seem to think I'm scum when I'm not.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Whoever is my neighbor, I'm baking ya'll fruitcakes tonight. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    > @Broncos4life said:
    > Whenever Bella is scum, it tends to be somewhat obvious, at least to me. I haven't gotten that from her this game yet, but I haven't gotten enough to say for sure yet.

"Do you like your role?"

"Could be better could be worse."
    It's sometimes a hit or miss for me when Bella is scum. And I don't want to use her not liking to be mafia as a way to interrogate her.

But usually, when she's scum, she has that weird aura/vibe about her like she's laughing nervously in the back.

I wouldn't really say what she's like here to be scummy or super townish tho.
    FwDXXd5.gif

(-:

No, it doesn't bother me 😝 Nice try thoo