Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose and Nush's Mayo Clinic Mafia (SK Win)

Comments

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Since this

[...]

Keyen, Song, Caro. Now who wasn't included at all? NOBODY

So BOOM. We have at least 1 confirmed scum among Keyen, Song and Caro.

You're welcome everybody.

BsCkppQ.gif

No offense to the fairy queen but I didn't even bother to read it

He didn't read it but sees the logic in it?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Waiting to see what Broncos has to say. Unsure about Keyen and Sophia, but maybe they're just a bit overexcited. Idk. Also Caro? I think, mentioned how DeKay seems a bit excitable, or was at the start of the game. Is it a scum tell? Luna? was saying it's more of a towny tell but then DeKay was town the last game she played and wasn't like this... Maybe not specifically scum as in mafia, but maybe an SK? I can see DeKay being excited to be a solo killer.

I could see DeKay being excited to be a town vig. If I remember correctly, she usually does pretty well with her shots.

Hmm, maybe.

Maybe DeKay was killed because someone thought she might be vig.

That could be too. I thought she might have been Vig based on her energy, but I guess not.

I did see that Bella post as well. I want to say it was the UM game I played recently where someone said off-topic chatter could make Choco scummy, then he ended up being scum? Did I make that up? I want to say Skelda or Lala said it. idk but Bella was in that game so maybe she's trying to use that same idea?

There are some people that are more off topic when scum but idk if that applies to Sophia. Or Bella just wants to get rid of her?

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Since this

[...]

BsCkppQ.gif

No offense to the fairy queen but I didn't even bother to read it

He didn't read it but sees the logic in it?

Hmmm that's strange. Maybe he took a look afterward but I doubt it.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Waiting to see what Broncos has to say. Unsure about Keyen and Sophia, but maybe they're just a bit overexcited. Idk. Also Caro? I think, mentioned how DeKay seems a bit excitable, or was at the start of the game. Is it a scum tell? Luna? was saying it's more of a towny tell but then DeKay was town the last game she played and wasn't like this... Maybe not specifically scum as in mafia, but maybe an SK? I can see DeKay being excited to be a solo killer.

I could see DeKay being excited to be a town vig. If I remember correctly, she usually does pretty well with her shots.

Hmm, maybe.

That could be too. I thought she might have been Vig based on her energy, but I guess not.

I did see that Bella post as well. I want to say it was the UM game I played recently where someone said off-topic chatter could make Choco scummy, then he ended up being scum? Did I make that up? I want to say Skelda or Lala said it. idk but Bella was in that game so maybe she's trying to use that same idea?

There are some people that are more off topic when scum but idk if that applies to Sophia. Or Bella just wants to get rid of her?

Sophia does tend to go off topic from time to time, but I think more so in games when she's town. Why could Bella want to get rid of her? Nobody had said anything about Sophia being scum (I don't think), so why would she come in saying here's a potential scumtell?

• Options
    I went back through and don't feel one way or the other about Bella. As for Song suspicion, Keyen didn't mention it and I don't think Em did either. They could have not mentioned it, knowing they could kill her come night time though.

Maybe the SK is just focused on picking off townies because they are bulletproof so mafia isn't as much of a threat to them. Like during the day they're scum hunting and trying to eliminate the mafia then pick townies off at night? I know as werewolf I've killed my mafia suspicions, but with the SK being bulletproof, I don't think the same thought applies.

Yeah I probably wouldn't worry too much about killing mafia at night as SK either. It's easier to eliminate them at day.

• Options
    It's now past 3 am and I should probably go to sleep. I hope Em comes on soon and explains the Vig comment. Other than that, I think we should look more closely at Sophia and Keyen. Not necessarily as partners though. I could see one of them being scum, Sophia a likely candidate of SK.

Now that I think of it, Keyen said out of the blue we should no eliminate. He would come in and say "we should eliminate _____" when he was scum. Maybe we're on to something, or maybe Keyen thought it wasn't worth risking a townie death.

• Options

Hmm, maybe.

Sophia does tend to go off topic from time to time, but I think more so in games when she's town. Why could Bella want to get rid of her? Nobody had said anything about Sophia being scum (I don't think), so why would she come in saying here's a potential scumtell?

I don't know.

I think I'm going to step back now and wait for other people to comment.

• Options
    Good night Broncos!

• Options

Hmm, maybe.

I don't know.

I think I'm going to step back now and wait for other people to comment.

I'd like to hear what others think about the night kills and what we've discussed. I guess I'll have to wait until morning.

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hello

Why did I miss Night 1

I thought I missed Day 2 lol
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Will catch up later

• Options
    Mouse, a Mafia Goon, has been eliminated. It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends at 9pm CDT.

This is a quite surprising but not unexpected turn of events. That quick wagon really brought us somewhere.

• Options
    Question: Would you guys be ok with me bumping the time to 6pm CDT Night flip 10pm CDT Day flip?
    I might do that, but I want everyone's opinion first.

Like a one hour night? I'm okay with that but I don't know about everyone else. If you've already gotten all the night actions from everyone then it's fair, if not, I think you can implement this for the next night if everyone agrees.

No, not a 1 hr night. just moving the time of the flips.
    So right now, Day rn ends at 5pm CDT, it would be moved to 6pm CDT. Night would be moved from 9pm CDT to 10pm CDT.
    So still a 4 hr night.

I really wasn't aware that nights last 4 hours :<

• Options
    Keyen's weekend UM game only needs 2 more players, so if anyone is interested please join!

Oh I haven't checked the thread yet so please if I need players, please join.

• Options
    Luna, a Compulsive Vigilante; Song, a Compulsive Vigilante; Nerd, a Doctor; and Dekay, a Doctor have been killed. It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 6pm CDT on 7/2/20. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

We lost 2 vigs? Sigh

• Options
    1. Broncos
    2. Bella
    3. Em
    4. Sophia
    5. Keyen
    6. Caro
    7. City

We've got 2 mafia left, 1 SK, and 4 doctors left.

Not gonna lie but I'm starting to have this gut feeling that Caro is scum.

• Options
    I wrote this out during the night so here it is. It's mostly about Mouse and who her partners could be.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    My EMMM says Broncos, Keyen, and City because the mafia gods seem to hate him. Don’t have much else to say before I go to bed. The only thing that’s happened is the Song and Dekay thing hurts there’s not much to comment on there and it’s still the beginning of the game

Would she throw buddies in her EMMM or not? Or is it completely random? And she has nothing to say about Song/DeKay. I feel like Mouse had a partner involved, she would have commented on it, especially after others had commented on what they thought about the exchange.
    Hi guys. My EMMM says Mouse, Broncos, & Caro.

VOTE: Mouse

Keyen responded to Sophia's vote by voting for Sophia. Seems fishy now that we know Mouse is mafia. I would like to hear Keyen explain.
    Is Mouse your buddy Keyen? 🤔

Maybe. In Mouse’s game Keyen voted for me after I voted for Zinnia, who was his scumbuddy.

This.

Maybe. In Mouse’s game Keyen voted for me after I voted for Zinnia, who was his scumbuddy.

I won't dismiss this opinion because I can see it from a different point of view that isn't me, but this is a reach chile.

Doesn't seem like as much of a reach now.
    Since this
    EMMM.....

Mousselline said keyen broncos skelda
    Broncos said dekay me mouse
    Nerd said Bella keyen icey
    Song said broncos Bella Sophia
    I said Sophia Bella icey and dekay

Bella has a naturally suspicious name. Keyen, broncos, dekay, icey and Sophia come second. Interesting? Oh yes definitely. Let's pretend this holds substance.

But then if we had on votes then Sophia,s suspicion level DOUBLES. Amazing statisticalness. Me and skelda also join the club of next in line in suspicion. So then I believe the hierarchy goes-- Sophia, Bella and then keyen broncos dekay icey me and skelda

But that's just too many names so therefore we will forget about all the 2s

That leaves Sophia and Bella.

And now who wasn't included at all?
    Rose
    City
    Mouselline
    Nerd
    Song
    But now we must remove mouse and nerd because they did get mentioned/voted for.

Rose/replaced by plumbob
    City
    Song

That sounds like a song I'd like to write. Very poetic. Rose City Song.
    Bella Sophia.

I think that we should lynch out of rose, city, song, Bella and Sophia today because my logic is flawless.

[City, Sophia and Mouse were scum]
    worked SO well last game in revealing a whole ONE scum, I'm going to do it again.

EMMM
    DeKay says Song, Em, Keyen, Caro
    Broncos says Bella, Caro, Keyen, City
    Mouse says Broncos, Keyen, and City
    Sophia says Mouse, Broncos, & Caro
    I say Luna, DeKay, Song and Caro

I have to pick 4 just to be different like that.

Song- 2
    Em- 1
    Keyen- 3
    Caro- 4
    Bella- 1
    City- 2
    Broncos- 2
    Mouse- 1
    Luna- 1
    DeKay-1

Pecking order:
    Caro- 4
    Keyen- 3
    Song, City, Broncos- 2
    Em, Bella, Mouse, Luna, DeKay- 1

Adding the votes!

Pecking order:
    Caro- 4
    Keyen, Song- 3
    City, Broncos, Mouse- 2
    Em, Bella, Luna, DeKay, Plumbob, Sophia- 1

Too many names. Let's remove the 1s.
    Still too many names. Let's remove the 2s :joy:

Well, I thought it seemed a bit crazy the last time you did it, but maybe it does have some logic to it... 🤔

No. It doesn’t. Don’t know how u see logic in it... no offense Em

I feel like this comment has a whole new meaning. Could Em have "confirmed" one of Mouse's partners?
    At the moment my thought are that Dekay and Song seem town and I don’t think a mafia would take the time to do the thing Em did

Not sure if this means anything but I'll still bring it up.

I quoted all of Mouse's posts at the end of Day 1, but I think I've quoted them all in this post again. Since we didn't have much to go on in Day 1, hopefully Mouse's elim can shine some light on her partners.

I know this makes it look bad for me. I never knew how to read Mouse. Plus, if Mouse is my buddy, I wouldn't be that obvious. I don't know what to say, honestly.

• Options
    It's also very possible that Mouse didn't include her scumbuddies on her eminems because of the fact that we all agree scum tend to put one of their buddies in eminems for distancing.

• Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    ...shoot. sorry, guys. good luck.

I still don't know why Luna softclaimed? I didn't catch it to be honest.

• Options
    Luna, a Compulsive Vigilante; Song, a Compulsive Vigilante; Nerd, a Doctor; and Dekay, a Doctor have been killed. It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 6pm CDT on 7/2/20. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

WHAT? I protected Luna last night!

This sounds SO fake.

• Options
    1. Broncos
    2. Bella
    3. Em
    4. Sophia
    5. Keyen
    6. Caro
    7. City

We've got 2 mafia left, 1 SK, and 4 doctors left.

I don't think you are mafia because you seem pretty townish and you voted Mouse. She would have died without your vote too but idk if you would have bussed her. Yiu could still be SK though.

Keyen could very well be Mouse's buddy.

Maybe the third mafia is City, Bella or Em?

Although I think Em is SK.

I guess Sophia is town then.

If City is scum again, I'll never play mafia.

And no, Mouse isn't my buddy.

Em is very possible SK, yes. She doesn't sound serious for this game. I'm more rooting for you as SK.

If Caro isn't SK, Emily could be scum.

• Options
    Em figured out the whole game. We can go home now.

yes i claim nicki minaj

But is Nicki Minaj town tho...🤔🤔🤔

I think she's SK

It's also weird how you're set on me being SK since early D1. I don't know where you're getting this accusation but it sounds like you're trying to frame me as bad. This doesn't also sound very random.

• Options
    Unvote

I don't actually suspect Caro... for now. Plus I want to play with her some more.

Hmmm

Sounds like scum distancing

I would also like to brought up the fact that Em unvoted Caro too quick for my liking. They could possible be buddies.

• Options
    Vote: Emily

Or should we try to aim for mafia today and hope Em kills the other at night?

You're obsessiveness about getting the SK sounds like a mafiatell.

• Options
    UNVOTE

I don’t think Mouse has done anything that screamed scummy to me. I don’t remember if they’ve even actually posted either.

I’m down with a Song or no elim today. But I’d slightly prefer an elim instead of a no elim.

Although Sophia unvoted Mouse. Idk why she would vote her buddy in the beginning just to unvote her later though.

Could she have been trying to distance herself from Mouse? I wonder if Sophia has ever voted a partner early on before.

It could be, but then again the quickwagon to Mouse was really quick. If Sophia is really Mouse's buddy, she wouldn't have unvoted and participated on the Mouse elim.

Sorry if I accidentally use lynch sometimes.