The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose and Nush's Mayo Clinic Mafia (SK Win)

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    So there's a Mafia Docblocker, so you must have been the target.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    UNVOTE

I don’t think Mouse has done anything that screamed scummy to me. I don’t remember if they’ve even actually posted either.

I’m down with a Song or no elim today. But I’d slightly prefer an elim instead of a no elim.

Although Sophia unvoted Mouse. Idk why she would vote her buddy in the beginning just to unvote her later though.

Could she have been trying to distance herself from Mouse? I wonder if Sophia has ever voted a partner early on before.

Maybe but I think it's pretty risky to vote your buddy on D1.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Vote: Emily

Or should we try to aim for mafia today and hope Em kills the other at night?

I'm good with eliminating mafia or Sk, seeming as we have very little to go off of at the moment. I'm interested to see what Em has to say about all of this.

• Options
    Guess I have been blocked?

Or she had more than one target. I think I read that one protect only blocks one shot.

But there were 4 deaths. If two people shot Luna, there would only be 3.

True, I hadn't thought of that xD Is there some form of blocking role in this setup?

1. 1 Mafia Doctor
    2. 1 Mafia Goon
    3. 1 Mafia Docblocker
    4. 1 Compulsive Bulletproof Serial Killer
    5. 2 Compulsive Vigilantes
    6. 6 Doctors

There is a mafia docblocker

• Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Waiting to see what Broncos has to say. Unsure about Keyen and Sophia, but maybe they're just a bit overexcited. Idk. Also Caro? I think, mentioned how DeKay seems a bit excitable, or was at the start of the game. Is it a scum tell? Luna? was saying it's more of a towny tell but then DeKay was town the last game she played and wasn't like this... Maybe not specifically scum as in mafia, but maybe an SK? I can see DeKay being excited to be a solo killer.

I could see DeKay being excited to be a town vig. If I remember correctly, she usually does pretty well with her shots.

I'll do horribly with mine.

Same. I can't be trusted with vig shots :D

Did you also just...?

I also don't think I'll do very well with my vig shots

This post makes me think Em is SK.
    Since both vigs are dead.

Em's post didn't sit right with me from the start. If she's a doctor, why would she jump on Luna's claim and claim for herself? It's unfortunate for her that both Vigs died night, because if she was claiming, it's blown now.

Yeah that wouldn't make sense to claim vig as doc.

• Options
    I just checked Luna's game where Sophia was scum and her EMMM vote was Nerd, who ended up flipping town. Sophia is still a neutral read, she hasn't done anything that's made me feel one way or the other.
    Waiting to see what Broncos has to say. Unsure about Keyen and Sophia, but maybe they're just a bit overexcited. Idk. Also Caro? I think, mentioned how DeKay seems a bit excitable, or was at the start of the game. Is it a scum tell? Luna? was saying it's more of a towny tell but then DeKay was town the last game she played and wasn't like this... Maybe not specifically scum as in mafia, but maybe an SK? I can see DeKay being excited to be a solo killer.

I could see DeKay being excited to be a town vig. If I remember correctly, she usually does pretty well with her shots.

I'll do horribly with mine.

Same. I can't be trusted with vig shots :D

Did you also just...?

I also don't think I'll do very well with my vig shots

This post makes me think Em is SK.
    Since both vigs are dead.

Em's post didn't sit right with me from the start. If she's a doctor, why would she jump on Luna's claim and claim for herself? It's unfortunate for her that both Vigs died night, because if she was claiming, it's blown now.

Yeah that wouldn't make sense to claim vig as doc.

Would Em take the gamble as SK or mafia to claim Vig day 1. Not only is she risking counter-claims, but it just so happened they both died. To me it doesn't make sense to claim regardless of her true role. Idk, but something is definitely up.

• Options
    I'm just glad to have someone to talk to. I've been checking in for a few hours but nobody's been here :/

• Options
    Luna, a Compulsive Vigilante; Song, a Compulsive Vigilante; Nerd, a Doctor; and Dekay, a Doctor have been killed. It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 6pm CDT on 7/2/20. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

Maybe we should try to figure out who killed who? It might give us a clue who is mafia.

Vigs aren't dangerous to the SK because they are bulletproof , right? So I think it's most likely Luna was killed by mafia since she claimed.

DeKay might have been shot by Song since she started a wagon on her or maybe the SK killed her because they were intimidated or suspected maybe?

Or did Luna suspect DeKay? I think she was townreading her.

And Nerd idk she hasn't been around at all. Could haave also been the mafia kill to hide their trace.

Well idk if that helped so much lol

• Options
    I'm just glad to have someone to talk to. I've been checking in for a few hours but nobody's been here :/

Yeah it's nice when you're not alone lol
    I'm currently on my way to work though and will disappear soon

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay done.

I'm not opposed to a Song elimination.

I believe Broncos is town now.

I think maybe Keyen is town too.

Caro, Bella and Luna are probably town.

I'm fine with killing anyone else. 😂 Maybe even Mlise or City. They haven't said much.

Hm DeKay didn't really scumread anyone.

• Options
    Maybe it was revenge for starting the Mouse wagon

• Options

Yeah it's nice when you're not alone lol
    I'm currently on my way to work though and will disappear soon

And I'm going to have to go to sleep at some point

• Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if someone killed Nerd because she was going to be quiet so they wanted to get her out of the way. Plus, anyone could have done it.

Luna seems like an obvious kill for the mafia, but maybe the Sk could have done it to get an almost confirmed townie out of the way? But I do agree it makes more sense for the mafia to kill her.

I could see Song killing DeKay as well, but I could also see just about anyone killing DeKay because she's an active and influential player.

Maybe the SK killed Song because they thought she seemed scummish and thought she was mafia? I think a lot of people mentioned eliminating Song, but didn't end up voting. Maybe one of them is the Sk?

Or maybe one of those who died nailed who the SK/mafia is and was killed as a result? I don't remember anyone having suspicions that weren't shared amongst others.

• Options
    7 alive - 4 town, 2 mafia, 1 sk

If we miseliminate today
    3 town, 2 maf, 1 sk

If maf and sk kill a townie successfully
    1 town, 2 maf, 1 sk

I don't think town can win anymore?
    Unless we lynch maf and maf and sk kill each other. Ah no sk is bulletproof.

Well that's worst case

• Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if someone killed Nerd because she was going to be quiet so they wanted to get her out of the way. Plus, anyone could have done it.

Luna seems like an obvious kill for the mafia, but maybe the Sk could have done it to get an almost confirmed townie out of the way? But I do agree it makes more sense for the mafia to kill her.

I could see Song killing DeKay as well, but I could also see just about anyone killing DeKay because she's an active and influential player.

Maybe the SK killed Song because they thought she seemed scummish and thought she was mafia? I think a lot of people mentioned eliminating Song, but didn't end up voting. Maybe one of them is the Sk?

Or maybe one of those who died nailed who the SK/mafia is and was killed as a result? I don't remember anyone having suspicions that weren't shared amongst others.

Ah that could be true too. Only DeKay and I voted Song though. But Sophia said she would be fine with her lynch. Idk if Keyen or Em said anything about her.

And we shouldn't forget about City and Bella.

• Options
    If the doctors can block the kills correctly, it might buy some time.

• Options
    I know City hasn't said enough for me to have any thoughts. I'll have to look back at Bella. While I do that I'll see if anyone else mentioned voting for Song.

• Options
    it was a complete accident but it happened (sigh) i meant to write one word differently and the second i hit post i was like S H O O T

At first I thought it was a slip up but then I thought it was just a mistype but then you addressed the mistype and treated it as a claim and then I believed you but now I'm not so sure. ..

Are you scum just using it to look town? Or did you genuinely slip up? I'm not sure.

So was Em joking when she made a comment about Vig shots or???

• Options

Hmm, maybe.

Maybe DeKay was killed because someone thought she might be vig.

• Options
    So far I don't think Sophia's added to the game conversation much (but Keyen hasn't helped with this), and I'm not sure if that's a scum tell or not...

Hmmm...

• Options
    I went back through and don't feel one way or the other about Bella. As for Song suspicion, Keyen didn't mention it and I don't think Em did either. They could have not mentioned it, knowing they could kill her come night time though.

Maybe the SK is just focused on picking off townies because they are bulletproof so mafia isn't as much of a threat to them. Like during the day they're scum hunting and trying to eliminate the mafia then pick townies off at night? I know as werewolf I've killed my mafia suspicions, but with the SK being bulletproof, I don't think the same thought applies.

• Options
    it was a complete accident but it happened (sigh) i meant to write one word differently and the second i hit post i was like S H O O T

At first I thought it was a slip up but then I thought it was just a mistype but then you addressed the mistype and treated it as a claim and then I believed you but now I'm not so sure. ..

Are you scum just using it to look town? Or did you genuinely slip up? I'm not sure.

It was kinda weird.

First Luna was claiming, then you said something similar and people thought you were claiming too and then Em said her thing in response to you.

• Options

Hmm, maybe.

Maybe DeKay was killed because someone thought she might be vig.

That could be too. I thought she might have been Vig based on her energy, but I guess not.

I did see that Bella post as well. I want to say it was the UM game I played recently where someone said off-topic chatter could make Choco scummy, then he ended up being scum? Did I make that up? I want to say Skelda or Lala said it. idk but Bella was in that game so maybe she's trying to use that same idea?

• Options

It was kinda weird.

First Luna was claiming, then you said something similar and people thought you were claiming too and then Em said her thing in response to you.

I misread her post :D I thought she was claiming doctor, saying "I'd be bad with my shots" or something. That's why I was so confused when Sophia asked me what I was doing. It wasn't until I was reading back that I read Luna's post correctly and realized what was going on XD. I may have graduated high school, but it apparently doesn't mean I can read :D

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Since this
    EMMM.....

Mousselline said keyen broncos skelda
    Broncos said dekay me mouse
    Nerd said Bella keyen icey
    Song said broncos Bella Sophia
    I said Sophia Bella icey and dekay

Bella has a naturally suspicious name. Keyen, broncos, dekay, icey and Sophia come second. Interesting? Oh yes definitely. Let's pretend this holds substance.

But then if we had on votes then Sophia,s suspicion level DOUBLES. Amazing statisticalness. Me and skelda also join the club of next in line in suspicion. So then I believe the hierarchy goes-- Sophia, Bella and then keyen broncos dekay icey me and skelda

But that's just too many names so therefore we will forget about all the 2s

That leaves Sophia and Bella.

And now who wasn't included at all?
    Rose
    City
    Mouselline
    Nerd
    Song
    But now we must remove mouse and nerd because they did get mentioned/voted for.

Rose/replaced by plumbob
    City
    Song

That sounds like a song I'd like to write. Very poetic. Rose City Song.
    Bella Sophia.

I think that we should lynch out of rose, city, song, Bella and Sophia today because my logic is flawless.

[City, Sophia and Mouse were scum]
    worked SO well last game in revealing a whole ONE scum, I'm going to do it again.

EMMM
    DeKay says Song, Em, Keyen, Caro
    Broncos says Bella, Caro, Keyen, City
    Mouse says Broncos, Keyen, and City
    Sophia says Mouse, Broncos, & Caro
    I say Luna, DeKay, Song and Caro

I have to pick 4 just to be different like that.

Song- 2
    Em- 1
    Keyen- 3
    Caro- 4
    Bella- 1
    City- 2
    Broncos- 2
    Mouse- 1
    Luna- 1
    DeKay-1

Pecking order:
    Caro- 4
    Keyen- 3
    Song, City, Broncos- 2
    Em, Bella, Mouse, Luna, DeKay- 1

Adding the votes!

Pecking order:
    Caro- 4
    Keyen, Song- 3
    City, Broncos, Mouse- 2
    Em, Bella, Luna, DeKay, Plumbob, Sophia- 1

Too many names. Let's remove the 1s.
    Still too many names. Let's remove the 2s :joy:

Keyen, Song, Caro. Now who wasn't included at all? NOBODY

So BOOM. We have at least 1 confirmed scum among Keyen, Song and Caro.

You're welcome everybody.

Well, I thought it seemed a bit crazy the last time you did it, but maybe it does have some logic to it... 🤔

No. It doesn’t. Don’t know how u see logic in it... no offense Em

How do you NOT see the logic? No offence Mouse...

I see the logic behind it but I don't think it's that accurate.

Hmm...