Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Remove your ring accessory on Kijiko's Skin detail eyelashes. They work just fine...unless Kijiko says otherwise!
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Do thepancake1's mods still work?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    Do thepancake1's mods still work?

Check out page 1 of this thread. If they're not listed there, we don't know. Try contacting the modder on their website/Tumblr/Discord.
  • Options
    nekotlcnekotlc Posts: 289 Member
    Are Kijiko's 3d lashes broken? My game won't load and I'm trying to find any outdated mods or CC that may be affecting it
  • Options
    CériseRiviéreCériseRiviére Posts: 1 New Member
    Please, does anyone knows anything about Paulsons NPCC? I tried his site and some discord servers but didn't get anything if it's working/needs update... I'd like the info, please. :p
  • Options
    huandluhuandlu Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2020

Animal Crossing Challenge, Slice of Life and the Explore Mod all apparently compatible :)
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited June 2020
    gettps wrote: »
    LittleMsSam is in the process of uploading her updates. Check with her website for specifics.

Also: Coolspear has officially "Retired" prior to this patch. If any of his mods break, don't expect any updates.

What else is new.
    I stopped using his modifications a long time ago, for this very reason. One day he retires, then he doesn't, then he's back and promises to update all his modifications, then a patch comes, and everything is back to the old and the whining starts all over again. Really, there are so many modders out there who have over hundreds of modifications, but I haven't heard anyone ever whining as much as this one. If you read something like this all the time, you just lose interest to use these modifications. At least I did. I also got tired of reading all these butt-kissing comments from others just to motivate him to keep on updating. My God, how deep do you have to sink? if a modder is so bothered by the patches, then you should just stop giving out modifications to the audience, because as long as there are games with recurring patches, there will always be updates, and surly enough the modifications will break, everyone must realize that. This constant whining and cursing at EA was really getting on my nerves personally. That's why I have long stopped using any of this modders creations.

Thanks alot to LittleMsSam for updating over 60 mods in a flash!
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    hi I have all these mods and I'm checking them:

-teleport any sim(broken)
    anyone using MC if one turns on the option for "overlaying" sims in MC- can do exactly the same thing that the teleporter did. So people don't really need teleport any sim mod.
    -UI cheats (has delay) (broken)
    -this been updated its on 1st pax
    -mccc(working)
    it got a hotfix last night.. again on 1st page

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Looks like Weerbesu has updated Higher Acting Gig Payouts & Royalty Payments: here
  • Options
    BraxienBraxien Posts: 8 New Member
    @luthienrising Zerbu has updated GoToSchool and TurboCareers, per their Discord account:

Bee the SchoolMarmToday at 9:08 AM
    https://twitter.com/ZerbuTabek/status/1268529416700862464?s=19

Zerbu🌴🦞🍌 (@ZerbuTabek)
    Go to School and Turbo Careers have been updated for the patch!
    Go to School: https://t.co/BxR4KKH5Z2
    Turbo Careers: https://t.co/AIjegzUtQP

Twitter
  • Options
    56Gemini56Gemini Posts: 3 New Member
    I have noticed a bug where when I press "Show Bills Information" nothing happens. I've tried in a new save as well and it did not work. It must be a mod. Does anybody know what mod this might be?
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

anyone using MC if one turns on the option for "overlaying" sims in MC- can do exactly the same thing that the teleporter did. So people don't really need teleport any sim mod.
    -mccc(working)

There is no way to pose sims on couches, beds and in walls, and those weird places that are required for certain poses. As a constant pose player user teleport any sim mod is desperately needed. lol Hope to get an update soon!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    56Gemini wrote: »
    I have noticed a bug where when I press "Show Bills Information" nothing happens. I've tried in a new save as well and it did not work. It must be a mod. Does anybody know what mod this might be?

If you have any mods related to bills/money or the UI, check out page 1 to see which ones are reported broken so far.
  • Options
    56Gemini wrote: »

Same issue here in Vanilla game. Information doesn‘t work. Maybe we have to wait for the 1st bill to arrive.

• Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

-mccc(working)

There is no way to pose sims on couches, beds and in walls, and those weird places that are required for certain poses. As a constant pose player user teleport any sim mod is desperately needed. lol Hope to get an update soon!

I‘m pretty sure that andrew will wait for the eco pack arrival first, then update sims4studio and then his mods.

• Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    There's another hotfix for MCCC - version 7.2.2, available for free download here.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited June 2020
    @bk1226 @champion_jirachi ion Please don't report mods working unless you are the modder, thanks.

To all, please don't ask about mods that haven't been reported here yet. If it's not reported here as broken or as confirmed by the modder as fine or as updated, we don't know any more than you do.

@56Gemini Please take bug reports to AHQ. The link is on p.1.

Thanks @gettps!

Updated
    Confirmed Fine by Modder
    • Menaceman44: Auto Shorter Teens
    • Scumbumbo: Keep Books After Publishing, Paint from Reference Anywhere, Set Filters on Paintings by Reference, Molding Clay Builds Creativity, Bugfixes - It's a Crying Shame, Violin and Guitar Bugfixes

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Thanks, @FlpAmaral and @loubyloulou !

Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • TwistedMexi: T.O.O.L. Mod

Broken
    • After School Activity (KawaiiStacie)

Updated Careers
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Bienchen with a stack of updates: https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/update-4-juni-2020/
  • Options
    Updates Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • KawaiiStacie: Animal Crossing Challenge, Slice of Life Mod, Explore Mod
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Thanks @DarkAudit! Will get the full list up here in a few.
  • Options
    56Gemini56Gemini Posts: 3 New Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > If you have any mods related to bills/money or the UI, check out page 1 to see which ones are reported broken so far.
    I have removed the snb bills mod but I still have the SNB bank mod. I also have ui cheats but just got the new version. It will take this is AHQ
  • Options
    Updated: by Bienchen
    • lesssickness
    • curesickness
    • pimplesmod
    • buypettreat
    • scoldpetsfix
    • buymore_phone
    • lottraitsunnyaspecttweak
    • plantsgodormantinwinteronly
    • townieoverhaul_lessfame
    • morecauldronmeals
    • betterbread
    • pboxupdated_usemoreingredients
    • pboxupdated_usemoreingredients_version2
    • restaurantbakefix
    • restaurantguestoverhaul
    • restauranticefix
    • eldertweak
    • highchairtweak
    • noautonomouswashdishaftereating
    • bearphasetweak
    • bearphasetweak_version2
    • funeral (outfit mod)
    • lessrandomhatsandaccessories
    • apologyfix
    • asktoleaveoverhaul_v3
    • bookcaseandstoragechestdontshareinventory
    • clubdancertweak
    • conversationtweak
    • extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    • lessjealous
    • moreaskwhathappened
    • normalhugisnocrassact
    • siblingcaretweaks
    • switchtozoneandbringheretweak
    • whimoverhaul
    • wrinklesforadults

No Longer Needed
    • nouninvitedneighbourhangout (Bienchen)
    • offthegridtweak (Bienchen)

Bienchen also has some new mods at that link, but nothing is specifically patch- or pack-related, so I'm not including those here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top