Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @SiliClone The latest XML Injector v3 found on scumbumbomods.com works in my game. I tested it and got the orange "It's working correctly" notification. No idea on Spellbook Injector, though. All the mods I have that require it works fine, including your private mod. :)

@MadameLee I do use that to move a sim somewhere quickly, but my main purpose for using Teleport Any Sim is for poses so I can stack two or more sims on top of each other.

and there's and you can do that (overlay) with MC teleporter options as well. I done it a couple of times with MC. you just have to turn on the option in MC.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • RebeccaJeanine71RebeccaJeanine71 Posts: 31 Member
    I don't know about mods and all... but with or without my mods enabled, the adult sims have a red and white checkered pattern covering their skin... and there's a question mark on their faces!!!!
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited June 2020
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Thank you @luthienrising for keeping us informed. You are so kind to take on this task every time an update or patch comes along. <3
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @SiliClone The latest XML Injector v3 found on scumbumbomods.com works in my game. I tested it and got the orange "It's working correctly" notification. No idea on Spellbook Injector, though. All the mods I have that require it works fine, including your private mod. :)

@MadameLee I do use that to move a sim somewhere quickly, but my main purpose for using Teleport Any Sim is for poses so I can stack two or more sims on top of each other.

and there's and you can do that (overlay) with MC teleporter options as well. I done it a couple of times with MC. you just have to turn on the option in MC.

your blog you have in signature is deleted from the site when goto too it
  • chantelhollandchantelholland Posts: 1 New Member
    TwistedMexi's Underworlds mod caused some issues on my neighborhood map. I only had the package for Forgotten Hollow installed, and with the mod, the map looks almost like what they showed on the live stream for Eco Lifestyle. I took a picture of it but can't add it to this post because I'm a new member. But basically, there's a green outline around the whole neighborhood and smog clouds next to each lot. I was still able to play (no crashes or anything) and Forgotten Hollow was the only world affected (and the only world I had the mod for). Just passing this along for others.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    hmmm i updated the UI mod and my UI in game is still messed up i wonder what else it could be
  • EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    Wondering if Paulson's NPCC mod is safe or needs to be updated :(
    TTOVikb.png
    Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

never mind i found the problem i hadent updated claudias No CC Wrench mod
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited June 2020
    bandit5 wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »

your blog you have in signature is deleted from the site when goto too it

@bandit5 this is the new link: https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/464164733155466183 (I had to re-write the SimLit
    again) @luthienrising sorry for being off-topic.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LILJAHAFIDSDOTTIRLILJAHAFIDSDOTTIR Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello ! My default replacements of the Meteor eyes by dustflwr are:: dead. and this user's not active anymore. can anybody do anything about it since sooo many people (including me) have been using those ? thanks :)
  • DozerfleetProdDozerfleetProd Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm currently reviewing the objects for [i]Oughties Big Rapids Living Stuff[/i]. If any changes are needed, they'll be noted on the Dozerfleet Labs blog on Blogger.
    one issue i had is my game is fine but furniture etc and windows and doors had been deleted off the house
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Looks like Twisted Mexi's All cheats isn't working for me. The shift-click isn't bringing up the menu now. No debug fix.
  • Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    Have default eye replacements bend fixed?? Ea’s eyes are so terrible my lawd. Any updates? Mine still aren’t working
  • EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    Not sure if it was posted, but XML injector is broken.
    TTOVikb.png
    Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

• peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    @Tony89 I personally use realistic eye cc that can be found in the face make up category. Those are working fine, at least for me. I use three different sets, I believe they're all from S-Club but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, if you hate the default eyes enough maybe you could consider finding and using something like those until the default eyes are fixed?
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • analuvaloisanaluvalois Posts: 9 New Member
    Boken: Wrench Hidder by Schram92
  • blackmoonx330blackmoonx330 Posts: 2 New Member
    Broken:
    Afi-si's HQ Mod
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited June 2020
    Daydreamin' default eyes by Reticulates seem to be broken as well.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I don't know about mods and all... but with or without my mods enabled, the adult sims have a red and white checkered pattern covering their skin... and there's a question mark on their faces!!!!

That is usually the sign of a missing mesh for an item of Custom Content. That means something in your Mods folder was made based on another piece of CC. For your item to work, you also need to have the original item. The simplest way to find the culprit is to save a sim that has the red question marks to your gallery then exit the game. Use the Sims 4 Tray Importer to look at the CC used on the sim, go back to the site you downloaded the CC and download the mesh. If you don't know where you got the item from, simply delete the file.
  • hANA1234hANA1234 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'd like to point out that there is a typo in name of creator of custom colour loading screen. It should be "Ahinana", not "Ahinaha"
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Dangerously Free Jellyfish's Whisper default replacement eyes appear to be broken - not showing up in CAS or in live mode

Think they will update? I've been using those eyes for a long time. Love 'em!
    F8wHsKZ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top