Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Chapter 2.29
    My WP comment was getting rather long and I still haven't touched on Arthur and Gwen, so here we are.

That's interesting that that is how Arthur choses to perceive weakness when Uther flashes up on his mind. I mean, wasn't Uther's story literally about how he wasn't gonna let anyone meddle with his love life and how he just kidnapped Ygraine regardless of any political consequences, and that was a rad decision that he does not regret? So how on earth would Arthur interpret that as... the exact opposite? Sure, maybe he is too close to Uther to see what a hypocrite his father is, but still. Uther talks about these kingly duties and what not, but in love, he himself has chosen to plum it and not give a toss about politics, the very thing that plummed over the legacy he is leaving Arthur in the first place. And Ygraine was probably not even interested in him. Anywho, I'm just repeating myself now.

Oh, and Arthur's choice of parting words... *facepalm* Yes, what a great note to leave her on, one final lasting impression. Oh lawrd :joy:
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited January 2021
    @ThePlumbob I still don’t understand why the forums won’t let us post if we don’t have at least 4 characters outside of the spoiler section. It’s rather annoying :/
    Ooooh interesting train of thought again. You’re definitely on to something here – Arthur has a very peculiar way of looking at himself compared to his father and his sister. It’ll be addressed later in the story, but for now, you’re right to raise some eyebrows :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    @DeafSimmer Oh hey, welcome back!
    I do! I use a web program called Pixlr. It's super-easy to use and allows for you to add all kinds of effects. It used to be completely free, but there have been some changes lately. Still great for filters and changing lighting/colours though!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    Short update. Am not dead. An update is coming, but work decided it wanted to have boss fight background music this week and I am not losing, darn it. :joy: I hope you're all doing well! <3
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    There we go. Sorry for the wait, guys. I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. <3

ZR7sJ6c.jpg

For afterwards:
    If anyone gets the pitfork and bucket reference, you are awesome and I want to be friends with you :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    I apologise in advance for that mess of a comment I left you. Some of it was real words. Kind of.
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob Haha, never apologise for long comments! I love the gibberish and the tin foil hat theories and the burning questions equally. <3
    @DeafSimmer
    It definitely wouldn’t end well for Sarah, especially if Richard were to catch wind of who was spying on him. Arthur has been raised to blame β€œbloody magic” for everything, unfortunately.

Hi, guys! I’m finally done chronically procrastinating building snowmen taking care of other things!

ykEu1ML.jpg

Really, though. We had so much snowfall that our country is having difficulty coping with it. The Netherlands is not used to snowflakes, despite having the same issues almost every winter. On the bright side, I did get to build a snow-cat! Hope you’re all doing well. 😁

Snow-mew:

Snowmew.jpg

I guess you can see it as a bear as well, haha.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Oh! The drama!
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    Well worth the wait! I'm sure the snowmen would agree :D

I've already left you a huge dissertation-length comment on WP, but just to reiterate-
    Cenred is really starting to grow on me. I did not expect that. You better not let me down, Cenred. Ugh.
  • Options
    @BookBear Oh hi! Yes! I live on fictional drama. 😁 Your profile picture is adorable!

@DeafSimmer
    I’m glad you liked them! The next chapter is going to be the long-overdue explanation of what undead kid really is, so I hope it will answer some questions for everyone. Morgana definitely needs more practice. So far she’s had four different people tell her that, but it’s definitely easier said than done… heh, she might learn a thing or two from Zelda 😁

@ThePlumbob I love your huge dissertation-length comments! They make my whole day especially when I get to sneak-read parts of it in between meetings. <3
    Haha, that is unexpected! For @SnuffyBucket it seems to be the opposite. Yes, Cenred. Don’t let us down. Drop the goofy sim face and pose properly for your pictures, darn it. πŸ˜‚
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    @_sims_Yimi
    @ThePlumbob I love your huge dissertation-length comments! They make my whole day especially when I get to sneak-read parts of it in between meetings. <3
    Haha, that is unexpected! For @SnuffyBucket it seems to be the opposite. Yes, Cenred. Don’t let us down. Drop the goofy sim face and pose properly for your pictures, darn it. πŸ˜‚
    Ha, yeah I saw that Snuffy and I basically had reactions completely on the opposite end of the spectrum. Which is awesome, you should be very happy. :mrgreen: I mean, I do always half expect everyone (maybe with the exception of Gawain) to disappoint us, so take my enthusiasm with grain of salt. But for now, I'm totally Team Cenred. Whatever that means :D
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @ThePlumbob
    I'm on the fence for Cenred. He's all sides shady and fraternising with Richard and taken the place of Essetir's rightful king. I need more info on the guy.
  • Options
    Guys.

Go look at this and then help me gush to @SnuffyBucket over her amazing pixel drawing skills. 😍😍
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited February 2021
    Guys.

Go look at this and then help me gush to @SnuffyBucket over her amazing pixel drawing skills. 😍😍

So Adorable!!! <3 Omg if ToC ever becomes a pixel game, I am sooo signing up Snuffy as game illustrator. Yes. Defo! I want a ToC simulator game now.

Edit: Lost my marbles and forgot how to comment.
  • Options
    Guys.

Gah these are too cute <3
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Guys.

So Adorable!!! <3 Omg if ToC ever becomes a pixel game, I am sooo signing up Snuffy as game illustrator. Yes. Defo! I want a ToC simulator game now.

Amg that is exactly what popped into my head when I first saw them, too! A pixel indie game :love: Ah, one can wish. Half of me wants to make it adhere to the story and the other half of me just wants to turn the whole thing into a pixelated medieval dating simulator. It's been that kind of day. :joy:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    Guys.

Amg that is exactly what popped into my head when I first saw them, too! A pixel indie game :love: Ah, one can wish. Half of me wants to make it adhere to the story and the other half of me just wants to turn the whole thing into a pixelated medieval dating simulator. It's been that kind of day. :joy:

Dating-Game.png
    Arthur is asking Guin out! How should Guin respond?
    <3 Say yes
    <3 Say no
    <3 Squeak and run away
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Dating-Game.png
    Arthur is asking Guin out! How should Guin respond?
    <3 Say yes
    <3 Say no
    <3 Squeak and run away

Bwahaha :D I know how we want her to respond, but... *rolls dice* yup, that's about right. :joy:

Hi, guys! Bet you didn't expect to see me back this soon, did ye? Ha! I'll be taking next week off to prepare for D&D but didn't want to leave you completely without a chapter, so here you go!

iq8e0mX.jpg

There's only two chapters left after this one, and an epilogue. Reaching the end of the arc feels odd. For those of you who have been here since the beginning, thank you so much for sticking it out for so long. It means a lot. <3
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Chapter 2.32

*Edit: I got the chapter number wrong. Clearly i'm already mentally in the finale :D
    I see Uther is still MIA. Does a zombie need to knock on his door for him to finally rock up? Actually, he's the kne person I wouldn't mind getting zombified.

Also, can we just talk about how amazing Lancelot was in this chapter? *swoon*

Ugh. I just feel sorry for everyone. Two chapter and an epilogue to tackle the growing zombie threat, got it. Yep, I've got a great feeling about this.