Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    My sim got bitten by a vampire
    ( I just bought vampires so this is my first vampire)

Awesome!!! Love that pack. Caleb is my all-time favorite vampire. Yes, I clicked. Shame on you!!!! LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @Kimmer Ha ha, love your posts. There is no way of knowing what sort of mayhem is going to unfold, but it will be fun to watch :)
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    @Kimmer Ha ha, love your posts. There is no way of knowing what sort of mayhem is going to unfold, but it will be fun to watch :)
    Thank you. :smiley:
  • Options
    The communal bath for my dorm is done. I take forever to build things, I've been working on this for 4 days now...lol I still have the 1st floor to do!!!

xHING9j.png
    cM7m0GK.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited August 2020
    I experienced a triple tragedy in my game today. No worries, I can roll back and and I have, I just haven't played it yet.

KvA27Bz.jpg

Heat stroke is a nasty thing. First Adrian (Child) then the only sister, Brianna, and lastly, even though he'd had a second glass of water, my potential physician gave up the ghost. I have a mod in use called Mortem. I had problems with my very first random death after installing it, but with some help from the people over at the SimRealism Discord, I found the problem. Not only that, when this tragedy occurred, I let the mod play through to it's conclusion. All seemed to work as it is supposed to. Even that first death was recognized at the Funeral Service. Erik now has four tombstones in his inventory. One for his Obsessed Fan, Marcus Staples, and the three for his siblings. Needless to say, even though I played on high speed to get through the two-day wait for the autopsy report, I spent my entire gaming session just making certain this mod was functioning as designed. Yay. It is and I rolled back a game save, so I can pick up right where the save began, before the 'awful' session began. ;)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    @GalacticGal - sorry to hear about your triple tragedy but glad you could roll back to the beginning and avert disaster!

Today was Halloween for the Sanchez Family who live in Oasis Springs - they decorated the house and garden and are having a grand meal (I tweaked the calendar to include a proper Halloween and Bonfire Night plus added two days around Christmas for Christmas Eve and Boxing Day) the two brothers Joey and Carlos are dressing up with their wives Angela and Elly. The brothers have a daughter each, Isabella who is dressing up as Yoda and Pilar who dressing as an alien. Even Grandma Maria, the boys mother, dressed up and joined in after cooking a grand dinner for them all having just retired.

This is my first time playing such a large household (I usually do 5 max sims in a house) but its been very busy but really quite sweet watching them interact and seeing how much they enjoy each others company.

I have built a cottage in the forest in Granite Falls and decorated it to the hilt for Christmas, so can't wait to send them all there next week when winter comes around!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member
    For some mystical reason, she really did not care about Octavia Moon! (she did that herself )

MIjNg4R.png
    M20vtnW.png
    4h6wD92.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    I got the foyer done for the Drake Hall remodel.

YA7Ex2T.png
    jAW7yu4.png
    cNkS5pr.png
    zl8idbF.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options

My favorite way to play is to switch between good time and bad times.

b39bdc2e15c5b936abb8f5eee391def01576b496.png
    Many maany weeks ago my poor little sim always had a few needs in the red. I always start with rags -> comfortable living.

43870733b8214f47abb395ce18798705d0a6a1d4.png
    And now she is so happy! Her cat is a stray from Brindleton Bay, since he has the affectionate trait he often comes over to lie at her feet when she is writing. I like the challenge of not knowing which pet I am going to end up with so I release several cats and dogs that I like into the save as strays and then my sims will have to travel to Brindleton Bay and see which one shows up. So happy she found him.

5de97b18f7e95552e0d9c416c755d2ec603a962f.png
    I love gardening ingame! Especially when you have bees and everything else. That is also why I haven't updated my game even if I would love to try Nifty Knitting. Currently my gardens are working so no patches from me. It ain't broken so I won't fix it. My little sims are living in on a beautiful little lot in Glimmerbrok with a perfect green footprint.

e96c24b51f849d74bddc00eb0e95b2824c1feff8.png
    She just happened to run into one of my random townies and they just clicked. They have the best chemistry! So cute together, two makers who just want to craft and hang out together.

Everything is just perfect.....

Well this is getting boring. Time to shake things up!

8c9e083aa5bc46ac53db9ca9f29627db148e539c.png
    In a side-save I have started to build their future home. Gather roses while you may little sims. Soon there will be a new town, a new home and a completely new set of lot-traits.
  • Options
    Kimmer wrote: »
    @Kimmer Your dog Belle is so so cute. If you would like to put her on the gallery I got a few sims that would be happy for the company
    @SilentKitty Thank you. :)
    I have Belle in my gallery. My gallery ID is kimmet69.
    I guess you can find her best if you filter households and 4-6 Sims, The household name is Brooks. There's a whole family with Belle.

Yay! I got Belle.

You make some really good sims so I grabbed a few of them as well.

Kiitos, or thank you :smile:
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Marcelli & Muana decided to get married after they finish High-School (age up to young-adult). They 'took' about §250,000 combined from their parents when they ran away from the city together. Down to about §120,000 so far after this.

Built a second floor on their Sulani home (Pier Perfection I think it's called?)

Anyways, I spent about a day building the second floor. My luck; a thunderstorm and heavy rainfall hit while I was working on it. Hence why I covered the upper decks with a glass roof. I didn't like how dark it was inside on the second floor, so instead of putting in a zillion lights, built a transparent roof over the middle. :smiley:

(Notice the rainbow in the second screenie after the storm passed) ;)
    WefsrBN.png

And here they are:
    6P6jHHC.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    "Why don't you just say that to my face, Fat Head," Erik said.
    "What you think you can take me on? Come on, I double-dog dare you."
    xp65fXm.jpg
    "Well, come on. I'm waiting."
    mHHx9s9.jpg
    lUxmL8m.jpg
    "I was just giving you a hard time. Really."
    cOli5Fl.jpg
    "Erik, sometimes you're such a wuss."

Later that same day, Erik's agent called. "Kid, you've made the Big Time. At 4pm, you need to get down to the Starlight Avenue. Bring family and any guests you like. Trust me, it's your dream come true. You earned it."
    Erik trembled as he ended the phone call. This could only mean one thing. He'd earned a frame on the Walk of Fame. In near record time. And with his family, friends and fans on hand, plus the Paparazzi, the moment began.
    sShPzzP.jpg
    itRgZtG.jpg
    "Yeah," he let out a whoop.
    XaqROgJ.jpg
    "Son, I've never been more proud of you."
    "Aw, thanks, Dad."
    WSUPxn6.jpg
    xdglMT8.jpg
    "And I think there's someone else who would like to say a few words to you, too."
    Dj9kZGF.jpg
    "Gem, I'm glad you came out."

Erik also learned from his agent, that he had been booked for a concert at the Brendleton Bay Area. That place it ginormous. I really have hit the big time.
    C650yeN.jpg
    Since there was so much space on the stage, and a dance floor, Erik decided to open his show a little differently. He decided to show off his moves. Things started out just fine. He was in the groove but only for a short time.
    tAbj8DX.jpg
    3YVboKM.jpg
    In retrospect, he realized, having not practiced in some time, he should never have attempted the backflip. This wasn't the swimming pool he was landing in, after all. And it ended, badly.
    VXvdauS.jpg
    I can't wait to see the rag mags.
    bhnDPsG.jpg
    I hope I can still sing. I think my jaw is bruised.
    R9MEAv6.jpg

"And, now, for my next act," Erik said. "I'm going to gargle peanut butter."
    WR7gmwB.jpg
    aR4VvLQ.jpg
    ztAqJgs.jpg

After the show, which went off without any further hitches, the group went to dinner to help celebrate Erik's big day.
    0pfu7IJ.jpg
    He did have to wonder about Aaron, though.
    BenL9J0.jpg

The family rushed to the airport in the wee hours of the morning. As per their custom, they took two days (basically a weekend) for a vacation. Joseph Cantrell, Sr., realized early on it was better to book a trip for the middle of the week, to avoid the rush of the last weekend in summer. Off they went to Sansalvadoria.
    Brianna was a budding Archaeologist who had spent time studying the Sansalvadorian culture. As the parents did with Erik, they also supported all of their children in their areas of interest.
    TYuwG2Y.jpg
    Unfortunately for Erik, there was no getting away from his 'crowd'.
    8r2oGxz.jpg
    After the family checked into their rental home, they quickly set out on their adventure. Brianna read the warning on the board. She was pretty good at languages, having mastered Vulcan by the time she was ten.
    70Ldprs.jpg
    She was also a decent gardener, so she got to work on the vines that blocked the path.
    sUaI2t2.jpg
    The family followed her lead, as they ran after her. What a place she had discovered!
    SqeW4mX.jpg
    Standing before the magnificent falls, the group paused to take it all in.
    qgxUkcT.jpg
    All too soon, their vacation came to an end.
    But not too soon for Adrian. He learned the spray for Spiders really didn't work so well. In fact, if it was supposed to deter them, it wasn't working. He was glad to get home.

Thanks for reading!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @PsychoSimXX I like your communal bathroom so much better than the way it's set up in Britechester-U.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Thank you!!! That's the dorm I've been remodeling since Friday.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    @Kimmer Your dog Belle is so so cute. If you would like to put her on the gallery I got a few sims that would be happy for the company
    @SilentKitty Thank you. :)
    I have Belle in my gallery. My gallery ID is kimmet69.
    I guess you can find her best if you filter households and 4-6 Sims, The household name is Brooks. There's a whole family with Belle.

Yay! I got Belle.

You make some really good sims so I grabbed a few of them as well.

Kiitos, or thank you :smile:

Awesome. Kiitos. :smiley:
  • Options
    StrudelzzStrudelzz Posts: 23 Member
    I modified the Caliente household: I renamed Katrina to her original name, I added Flamenco and kicked out Don. It was pretty wholesome to see that they had another kid, named Erick. On the other hand, Nancy and Geoffrey had twins lol.
    SyGRAhJ.gif
    Good for health, bad for education.
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited August 2020
    I went back to a save I haven't played for a year.
    I have two families- the Hunters and the Scotts. Travis Scott married my scientist sim, Leila Roberts and they have a daughter, Priya. Jennifer and Jesse Hunter have a son, Zac.
    Priya and Zac are both teens now, as of last night, and I want them to be a couple. They are going to Foxbury when they age up. Zac will study Biology (he will be a doctor) and Priya will study Psychology so she can go into Education.
    I might move them to San Myshuno after graduation for a while.
    They went out to a photography studio yesterday to try out the Moschino photographs. I wasn't that impressed with the poses, to be honest.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I've stopped playing with EL tester Sims now since there seems no point in continuing. I've learned all I need to know about the pack and have no desire to play in Evergreen Harbor again until several bugs implemented with the EL pre-patch, EL and the patch afterward are fixed. I had a ton of fun playing with the pack though, just not as much as I should be able to do. I'm disappointed with several things in relation to this pack, but it still has a lot to offer otherwise.

I've turned off NPC voting for NAPS in my custom template and anything to do with the environment scores, Eco footprint etc. and am playing a couple saves with Sims in Sulani since I missed that beautiful world. I've also started a new save in Windenburg with a Rags to Riches knitting Sim on Windenburg island after evicting all the premades from their homes there and bulldozing the houses.

Abbie is living on the lighthouse lot and I'm slowly building a replica of a real lighthouse here in the northern lower Michigan on an island our family likes to go to on vacation. My plan was to have Abbie eventually find a partner and they would populate the island lots with their children. Or, perhaps she'll adopt with a partner, have a child with the partner, or just have a cat and adopt children as a single parent. I haven't decided yet.

With the inclusion of the 'Forbidden Sweater' I might even have her gift it to a current boyfriend causing them to break up (she'd be clueless why and just think he was being rude/inconsiderate, etc.) after 'accidentally' getting pregnant and raise the child herself in that scenario. She's already completed the 'Lady of the Knits' aspiration so she could take the curse off the sweater, but I'm not sure if I will yet. :p Abbie sells mostly sweaters on Plopsy since those seem to garner the most simoleans, especially if they're 'Legendary' quality. It's enough income to survive, but not really thrive so she's also breeding a pair of Whirlyflower frogs, and has a rather large garden now with mostly snapdragons, a few dragonfruit, pear trees, roses and a chrysanthemum plant.

Curiously, gardening seems to have no bugs (so far) on the island which makes me incredibly happy! One of the only bugs that still plagues this save though is when Sims make a call and it drops 'because of living off the grid' even though she's not living off the grid. I hate that bug because it makes her angry for hours afterward. Bleh! Thankfully she's far enough along in gardening now to be able to talk to her plants to fill the social need and doesn't need to call anyone anymore. So, it's not game breaking, but very annoying when I forget she doesn't need to call, make her call someone and it happens. :#

However Abbie ends up with children to populate the island, she has the family trait and definitely wants to be a Mom, hopefully a Mrs. since her last name is Foreman in homage to That 70s Show. She also has the 'Kitty' hairstyle now and already dresses like a 'Mom.' The lighthouse is coming along great, but needs a ton of landscaping and interior decorations, it's rather sparse at the moment except for a few things she's knitted and kept. I need to build an addition on the back of the house for a proper bedroom/knitting nook with a fireplace since the original lighthouse has one. Her current bedroom will be the child(ren)'s room. Also need to build a separate greenhouse soon too. Right now it's Fall, but Winter will come in less than a week and she needs somewhere to shelter her precious plants.

I don't know what, if anything I'll put in the actual 'lighthouse' tower part of the build, but I will put ladders in it so Abbie can climb up to the top. Probably just use it for storage or something. Hmm, or maybe a play area for children too and a skills room. We'll see how it goes.

Incidentally, I adore the knitting pack, especially rocking chairs, Plopsy and the Yarny statue. Watching her knit is like watching paint dry, but there's something very relaxing about it at the same time. Plus, the rocking chair keeps her from getting tense during thunderstorms! That was a pleasant discovery. The Yarny amuses me because it's always moving on it's own somewhere else from where it was placed (like the gnomes during Harvestfest), even outside! Kinda freaky, but I love it!

Here's some screenshots of Abbie's life so far if anyone would like to take a look. I put them in a spoiler for those who'd rather skip looking at them because they're large and quite a few. o.O Hope you don't mind and enjoy them anyway. :)
    Arrival
    XbQDjGT.png

Making her first friend, Takoa Kealoha. He's Makoa's twin brother.
    ouF7hOZ.png
    jMOqU8A.png

Teaching Takoa how to knit.
    Tw9ZnD8.png
    u9qMvoA.png

And, a bit of fun afterward...
    IIaNvYg.png

Progress in the build, decorations, and a new look for Abbie.
    88ZDhh2.png

She's a bit leary of the Yarney statue she recently knitted. "Did that thing move?"
    CmXHzyK.png
    RyOk5qZ.png

While Abbie sleeps...
    gOVydcw.png
    7Po1R2i.png
    CC3smrU.png
    YeAbQf9.png
    kXd6ov3.png
    7HWXCDu.png

The exterior of Abbie's lighthouse home so far.
    TKDe0Nr.png
    2Q6J95d.png

Mailing two Plopsy sweater sales to customers before bed. She looks so happy with her life eh?
    wiHRzQ8.png

Good night y'all, hope you've enjoyed the yarn of a tale I've spun so far with the future Mrs. Foreman! *har har har* :D
    ET3os91.png

So that's what's going on in my game at the moment. Thanks to whomever has read this far and...

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2020
    My sims family moved from a one bedroom apartment to a new 2 bedroom house in Brindleton Bay. Little girl is excited to have her very own bedroom.
    12-8-2020-15-33-34.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @simtrippy Yes!!! The baby onesies in Nifty Knitting are absolutely precious!!
    @galactigal I am so glad you got your game rig back up and running! Gem and Lemon are so precious together too :) Erik has been so busy with his show business too!
    And OMG! The triple death!!!
    @simplyjen Your firefighters doing the flirty dance had me LOL!!
    @psychosimxx Shinya is precious. I love how he made a onesie for his daughter Harmony :)
    @ellupelluellu I love what you did with Babs! She looks beautiful! :)
    @kimmer Congrats to Evilia! She’ll make an awesome queen of Forgotten Hollow!
    @admiral8q I love your Sulani build! The glass ceiling looks awesome and is perfect for Sulani

I played my save with Myron Silversweater, son #2 of Simeon and Joanna Silversweater (its in my alternate save). He managed to snag the suspect wreaking havoc in Windenberg
    Got him! OrxsS3R.png
    He started a basketball/soccer/pub game playing, juice and nectar drinking club full of members with the Bro trait called the "Ballers Club." His love interest Delaney Morrison was a member. Shes's in yellow wegOEbS.png
    I gave her a makeover and she definitely has the hots for Myron CYFZIw2.png
    He asked her out on a date to a local restaurant in San Myshuno. The food was good iktrbnR.png
    They had their first kiss. f24gkEF.png
    Then visited San Myshuno Central Park for a romantic stroll And did some "Stargazing" XutL8Hz.png
    Oh good grief o4enyMs.png
    Myron eventually asked her to move in TuVoltU.png
    She said yes!!
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    Hi, I love seeing all of you guys' screenshots. I recently got back into TS4 after a long hiatus so I have a lot of catching up to do. :smile:

476a0b05833b4bd8adf366b4e0e549212a0433b1.png

ecc882e08750874f13255ac390ca0b93ac608f65.png

ba39007dd9a9054ac91be2c792abf33a7629e209.png

c39970722014c4b73516a4d1270216e70b3283ad.png

38c62548c4472a3c90ce5a6a57e22605601bacdc.png

44d6b62720d7e9360a5c12f957d7c059d68efe21.png

776b61bf50ca120ac573060905fc1e4104886b1f.png

b2cb3ddb25ebd0302d3a22a52d48ea2f24c19cda.png

c4a2a3c372c6f68a9963c11885ae513fc2aa6bde.png

e2e463ec6a8301ecaa0ed8bcf010376b7bf5c9fc.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Haven’t played in a while. Made a new Sim, named Lindsay Vigil.
    She lives in Windenburg (my first Sim to do so, I think) with a BichonFrise named Olive.
    The story thing gave her the creative and foodie traits, a start in the culinary career and higher funds.

I’m hoping Lindsay might be the Sim to stick, I suffer with chronic Restart-itis
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Little Colleen Lovett viewing a demonstration by her parents on how she was made...

kaCOwYF.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @calaprfy I hope she won't be scarred for life! :)
    giphy.gif
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited August 2020
    @calaprfy I hope she won't be scarred for life! :)
    giphy.gif

I was going to comment on that, but this is funnier! :D

@Simtanium Those are excellent screenshots!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top