Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    I matched the family up so all brunette haha! hopefully the baby will be blonde
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    I matched the family up so all brunette haha! hopefully the baby will be blonde

I do hope you report back on what color hair the baby has. With all brunettes in the family I would think the chance of a blonde is unlikely. But, I'm curious to see if you get your wish.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    The toddlers wanted their mom to buy them a puppy, but Mandy doesn't have time to walk the dog for so many hours than Sims 4 requires for even a short walk, so she got a kitten instead. He's called Simon and he's dramatic, but very cute. <3
    3I6AUgA.png
    P8PNGHF.png
    Maybe she will get them a puppy too when she has more time to take care of it or when the kids age up to teens so they can walk the dog.

Todd bonded with Simon immediately. o:)<3
    Zfodx08.png

I am not tackling Scenarios at this point - enough keeping me busy in various saves - but this is so outrageously cute that it's almost sold me on Cats & Dogs as my next DLC, all on its own. :)
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    The toddlers wanted their mom to buy them a puppy, but Mandy doesn't have time to walk the dog for so many hours than Sims 4 requires for even a short walk, so she got a kitten instead. He's called Simon and he's dramatic, but very cute. <3
    3I6AUgA.png
    P8PNGHF.png
    Maybe she will get them a puppy too when she has more time to take care of it or when the kids age up to teens so they can walk the dog.

Zfodx08.png

I am not tackling Scenarios at this point - enough keeping me busy in various saves - but this is so outrageously cute that it's almost sold me on Cats & Dogs as my next DLC, all on its own. :)
    That's great to hear. Cats & Dogs is a great pack and seems to be also bug free at the moment. :)
  • Options
    My sim is so nice to her other friends, she makes me giggle but her child is going to be a crazy child, my sim is active and her boyfriend is too, today she had a moment where she puked which was not nice she went to bed for a nap then had a swim, this girl never stops! I wish i had energy like her but she is doing a bit better then when she firstly found out that she is expecting a child. I am wondering, is it too early to get them married or is it not too early? they seem happy together, and personally because i have a child in real life that a child makes the family more secure so I am stuck.
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    Sindocat wrote: »
    3I6AUgA.png
    P8PNGHF.png

Zfodx08.png

That's great to hear. Cats & Dogs is a great pack and seems to be also bug free at the moment. :)

they really are, in the game their super adorable
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    My sim is so nice to her other friends, she makes me giggle but her child is going to be a crazy child, my sim is active and her boyfriend is too, today she had a moment where she puked which was not nice she went to bed for a nap then had a swim, this girl never stops! I wish i had energy like her but she is doing a bit better then when she firstly found out that she is expecting a child. I am wondering, is it too early to get them married or is it not too early? they seem happy together, and personally because i have a child in real life that a child makes the family more secure so I am stuck.

It sounds like your game is really developing into a sweet family tale. Don’t be shocked when you see the strangeness in mine! LOL!
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »

It sounds like your game is really developing into a sweet family tale. Don’t be shocked when you see the strangeness in mine! LOL!

lmao it is. i am going to let her give birth then ill get the baby okay enough to attend their parents wedding oops
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    ux9500i.png
    Sherry thinks that those chips look fishy
    KhK7I4j.png
    That bartender lady clearly knows something she does not.
    azuwHsd.png
    Yep, definitely not coming here when she is on duty.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    I spent the day in Forgotten Hollow. It's winter in my game.

Caleb and Lilith went for a stroll in the snow tonight and encountered Vlad. They did not have a pleasant conversation.

xFGugCO.png

Vlad tried to intimidate Caleb over the annexation plan. Caleb wasn't having it.

4HFSGl8.png

After returning home, Lilith went across the street to visit with Rowan.

JsmlnoS.png

She also kept Bossy entertained.

P9ppoy9.png

Rowan was so thrilled that he came over that morning for a visit. He and Caleb are getting to be good friends, so he's feeling like one of the family.

28zrCqA.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited November 2021
    cM1VLdJ.png
    Sherry: "This place is reaaaally weird.."

sqsu6yN.png
    Lily: "Oh how cute, a newbie. You have seen nothing yet.."
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    When the Stuffing Hits the Fan

The Cantrell family was on edge. Louise's mood swings kept increasing until the tension in the household was beyond the pale. Joseph kept to his office upstairs on the pretense he had scholarly papers to write, which he did, but only one a day. He spoke to Father James about the problem. Louise operating in defiance mode, still neglected to take he medication. Joseph even contemplated a way to sneak the small tablet into her food without her noticing. All ground up, of course. But, alas, she had outsmarted him by cooking dinner and plating it up so no chicanery could take place. In the meantime, the kids scattered.
    "Hey, Erik, why are you sitting out here all alone? We usually sit in the diningroom together." Adrian said, placing his workbook on the patio table to sit next to his older brother.
    "It's a nice late afternoon," Erik said. "Not too cool, and quiet. Besides, I'm trying to keep a low profile. Mom's on a bit of a hair-trigger these days. Best I stay out of her sights."
    v4RdoJ6.jpg
    "Yeah, I know what you mean. What's wrong with her? Do you think she's really upset you got one more star of fame than she's got?"
    "I'll answer that one later," Erik said under his breath, as suddenly the two were no longer alone.
    tysqcdh.jpg

Each of the five kids were dealing with their mother's moodiness in their own way. Erik was hiding out, and Joey, Jr., also seemed to be keeping a very low profile. So low, that sometimes Erik wondered if he was even around?
    Adrian was a pretty sharp Sim for a little guy. He took it upon himself, operating off a theory he had developed all on his own, that his mother was expressing her massive amount of jealousy at Erik's success. Since they were all taught not to covet, he wondered just why his Mom forgot that. Erik wasn't bragging or anything, but he did have that Frame on the sidewalk …
    Adrian left the house and found the Paparazzi stationed out front. Adrian was a Social Butterfly, leading the family to wonder if politics was in his future. The kid walked right up to the Elder. "Say, do you think you could spend extra time snapping pictures of my Mom? She's a Proper Celebrity and all and she paints amazing pictures, too. I think if you did that you could brighten her mood a bit. Certainly would help me if she smiled more again."
    2Xw1OBr.jpg
    Aaron, on the other hand, wasn't as fully in control of his emotions. Instead of seeking a solution, he preferred to take out his angst-sparked anger on the first thing he came across. Joey's Project. Aaron kicked it, stepped on it, and smashed it to smithereens, tearing it apart with his hands, too, inside of five minutes. At first he felt a little better, but then remorse set in. Joey didn't at all deserve it. There were robot parts all over. Parts of it over here and parts of it over there …
    LFathcw.jpg

Erik had photoshoots, concerts and in between he wrote music on his violin. This one evening, Aaron became aware of just what was troubling their mother.
    In the crowd, he spied a certain half-Vulcan. Surprised to see him, since Brianna was told to stay away. But, there he was. Sims were a free people, so who was he to tell a fan to step away? Although in retrospect, maybe he should have …
    DlaCyUW.jpg
    Aaron would never have guessed that his younger brother would be so careless as to ask Spock to come out. He knew the two had become friends, but neither was Erik blind. What was he thinking?
    UdetI38.jpg

The next afternoon, the kids came in from school. "Mom, are you home?"
    "I'm in here baking with Carina Golden."
    "Louise, I've got this all properly mixed, what's next?" Carina said.
    h7Vfqou.jpg
    "Okay, we'll be in the dinging room studying."
    Jvli0Vd.jpg

After Carina left, Brianna wandered out to the kitchen. "Um, something smells terrific," she began. Moments later, their seemingly calm mother turned into a raging banshee.
    "Just what did you think you were doing last night at Erik's concert? Did you think I couldn't see through the crowd? He's half-Vulcan, he stands out. I told you you're not to see him anymore."
    "But, Mom, …"
    "Don't you but me, Little Girl."
    O6dIDZ0.jpg
    "I promise, I didn't ask him to be there. Erik's concerts are advertised. Is he just supposed to stay away because I may be in attendance?"
    "If he holds any respect for you, for us he would abide by my wishes."
    "Mother, really, that's not your purview. At all. You've just crossed a line. When I leave my Dad's house, I'll be gone."

Erik left school early the next day. He always wondered about that Spa in NewCrest and decided with all of the tension, he could use a massage. He also felt badly that Brianna got scolded pretty harshly for something he did. He's the one who invited Spock to come to the Sing4 the Trees venue. He knew his sister would be there. He was just of a mind that when two people loved each other it was unfair to place artificial barriers in their way. Spock had already suffered at the hands of the Vulcan High Council. What should have been an arranged marriage, up front, with time for her to grow a bit older the only reason to wait, was denied him. The judgment that came down was wrong. HIs muscles hurt for carrying the burden of his part in this mess. He did tell his sister Spock would be there. "Then I should stay home," she said her blue eyes filling with tears.
    "What does your heart tell you to do?"
    "My heart is what got me into this mess to begin with. I broke the rules, too. Oh, Erik, I've made a complete mess of things. And I love him so very much."
    "Okay, come to the concert. It's all settled."
    "Erik, I can't. You know I can't."
    Brianna's words still rang in his ears. Spock was down, which was hard for a Vulcan trained to subvert his emotions. Erik hoped that in seeing Brianna, even from a distance would brighten his day, all the same. Erik realized he wasn't as cunning as he once thought. And, he left school early, nearly running into his mother at the spa. Luckily for him, he was able to duck out of sight in time. He'd have a massage of his hands and feet, later.
    W644vZk.jpg
    He spent some time in the indoor hot spring to help soothe his aches and pains. Funny how tension could make a person hurt all over.
    SOE8SnZ.jpg
    Then he snuck up the stairs, hoping to not catch the eye of a Paparazzi, hoping instead they would remained focused on his mother. At least for now. Should she find he'd left school before the final bell of the day … Erik shuddered. He didn't wish to think of that, now. Instead, he found a masseuse who was free. The only masseur was busy. "I'd like a massage, if you please," he said.
    "You're …"
    "Yes, I am." He smiled.
    "Okay, hope on, belly down and put your head in that ring. Ooh, you're carrying a great deal of tension, aren't you. Your muscles are very tight."
    "Oh, oh, ooooh, yeah. Ow, but in a good way."
    mg6GLj1.jpg
    Once he was done, he took the stairs again and peeked through the glass walls to see his mother and her new friend Carina Golden were still enjoying getting their hands and feet done.
    QZXWAY4.jpg
    Hanging back, he watched them leave and finally found a chair.
    "What can I do for you today, Mister Cantrell?"
    ndsaXCR.jpg
    "Mister Cantrell is my Dad," Erik chuckled. "My hands and my feet, if you please. They ache like crazy."
    xqWeFKY.jpg
    "Oh, yeah. Oh, oh. Ow. That actually feels good in an odd sort of way. Thank you."

Back home again, Erik joined his siblings, doing their homework together in the diningroom as if nothing was amiss at all.
    "I see you're back, Erik. Just where have you been?" Louise said, taking a seat with them.
    Y1l1n4B.jpg
    "Here and there. Rough day at school. How was your day?"
    "Better, now. I've had a Manny and a Petty with a good friend. I feel so relaxed, too. And just so you'll all know. I took my Meds today. I decided I've had enough of alienating my very own family. Carina was right. Her husband has been in combat zones and there were times when she waited with her three daughters for that knock on the door. I don't wish for the Grim Reaper to come and find me wanting. I love all of you so very much. Please forgive my behavior. I've been a monster. No, don't deny it. Not all at once, mind you." Silence, I have been a monster.
    "Erik, don't you have a concert tonight? You had best get going."
    "Once my homework is done. That was the deal we struck. Done." He closed the book shut. "I'm out of here." And he raced off.
    w5E2dbu.jpg
    9mLLcdq.jpg
    "You've been a great audience. Good night, everybody!"

All for now! Thanks for reading. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    currently sorting my sims issues out, she is shaking her head non stop when cooking i got a answer for this so thank you. but, apart from that her tummy is growing and its massive. i dunno what it's going to be but we'll wait and see! I have sorted the nursery out, I got Ella some new friends from the local park, Mark has been working and he is bringing money home thankfully, Ella is now swimming in the pool I finally made them as it took for ever
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    So, when I went back to my game, I had dropped Morgyn off at the Magic Realm and left him there. I think he was a bit miffed.

EMqDKKb.png

So, I took him back home and he and Patchy had a nice afternoon watching that lost puppy movie. It's one of Morgyn's favorites. He cries at the end, every time.

4pfgTej.png

Then he spent time leveling up in Vampire Lore.

nweg7hU.png

He's got it, now.

Ya19Kpj.png

And, while we were in the Realm, I took some pictures.

em665CP.png

3fTxTFk.png

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2021
    I downloaded Carl's The Sims 4 Difficulty Mod. A couple of days in the game and a mother of four died of heart attack. I didn't even notice she was angry.
    13-11-2021-10-37-39.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    oh glad i found this thread - my sims were so annoying, tried making lunch she just made a fire that ruined the cooker, which caused so much damage and the amount of money to repair it is so annoying. her boyfriend just kept standing still and not moving so i dunno what's up with him, the baby is born any minute now so hopefully he grows up lmao hes a young adult come on now pmsl
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    Morgyn needed out of the house so I let him take on a newbie who called him out for a duel.

Come and get me, bro.

C4KnxEV.png

Lucky Shot
    85uddEx.png

And.... going, going, gone!

W7iuiQ9.png
    The last thing he remembered.

Ivaf5Qh.png
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Danielle Lembeck got to UBrite, and one of the first friends she made was Rachel Wingate, who in addition to being in the spirit squad was also one of the most diligent students in the dorm.
    3pCjgBx.png

As Danielle's first term progressed, she and Rachel had lots of heart-to-heart talks. Rachel missed her family—in truth, she couldn't wait to get her degree so she could move to Willow Creek or maybe even go overseas to Henford-on-Bagley and start a big family of her own. If she could craft things and recycle, so much the better, and she also had a knack for programming and chess that would surely serve her well whatever she decided to do with her life. Danielle, meanwhile, had no idea what her social or family life held for her—she'd probably get a job with her grandmother's restaurant group after college but she hadn't thought about a husband or kids. She knew about her dad's infidelity and was scared to death that whoever she married would be just as prone to playing bedroom games with the neighbors as soon as she stepped out the door to work.

But Rachel inspired Danielle. Her work ethic rubbed off at homework time. Her genius made for stimulating conversations and dorm-room philosophizing common to college students who think they're smarter than they are.

So Danielle decided to do something nice for her new best friend. While Rachel worked on her homework and studied for her final exams, Danielle went into her bedroom and gave her a fully-upgraded bed, with sleep-enhancing technology and a perfect mattress for waking up refreshed.

WEAZRqg.png

"Hope this helps you be nice and rested and ready for finals tomorrow. Good luck!"
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I finally sort of completed my house, I added a new TV, finally got enough money to live off oops, I got them a new bed too, because apparently their backs were sore when they woke up! just get up and stretch lmaooo. I also completed my nursery too

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/RYnB3It.png[/img]"]RYnB3It.png[/url]

w1PUBvq.png

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/C4aejDH.png[/img]"]C4aejDH.png[/url]

BHdabFu.png
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    "Oh yeah, what's got two thumbs and a cast iron spice-proof tongue? This girl!"

Danielle got her straight A+ grades and savored them over a plate of Stephen's 3-Point Curry at the Spice Festival. They should've just given her the T-shirt up front and saved everyone the humiliation of having to watch Danielle house that curry like it was breakfast cereal.
    TOebZuq.png

One term down, two to go...
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Chatting with the university ghost on Spooky Day

e6d2oXB.png

And then dressing up of course

d7Ar13v.png

Then, with one last final exam (and a little snack on a co-ed) Pheobe Night-Vatore is ready to graduate!

pGnC4FG.png

Threw a keg party to celebrate--

ymM4pLu.png
    PXlXd2U.png

(check out the mixologist doing keg stands lol)

WU2elWe.png
    HUFHAMM.png

With Pheobe herself getting a little drink from a guest instead XP

VrlTFeF.png

Then off for a night out at a talent show night at the lounge...with maybe a rekindling with a high school sweetheart?

mbGEy5a.png

And finally, GRADUATION, distinguished & with honors! Congrats Pheobe--you did it!

rbGLfcM.png

Gotta say, sending a vampire to university was pretty fun, if a bit challenging (she only managed to get sun resistance in her last semester, so that was tricky lol) and I highly recommend it, if that kind of play seems like something that might be up your alley :D

wFOZMwv.png
  • Options
    I don't have many photos so I'll just summarize what's been going on.

School's Out For Summer!

That is great, only everybody in the Cantrell Clan has the stomach flu, including Erik, who unfortunately isn't as adept at reaching the toilet as the others. How he kept from sharing his 'cookies' at his concert I'll never know. Thankfully, everybody is over it. Erik put out three more albums, licensed another violin song. Sat for photoshoots. And the family did some volunteer work. They visited a Home for the Aged. Erik accidentally crushed the rare rose trying to help out a Senior, but confessed to it right away, and the Elder didn't get mad at all, but rather helped Erik salvage the plant and gave him some gardening tips, to boot.

As an aside, Lady Amanda Grayson Talek Sen Dene passed away, but this was well before her time. So, this Watcher replaced the Talek Sen Dene family altogether and then restored the relationship with Spock and Brianna. All is well. Shh.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited November 2021
    ~MoOd SwInGs!~

uQfpwL3.png

Play-testing my new build, with not one, not two, but three Teens. Some people hate adolescent instability, but I really enjoy it - even if Drake here really wasn't. Journaling helps.
  • Options
    SimminDragonSimminDragon Posts: 34 Member
    Ava married Gabe, and they live in Sulani with their daughters. Ava became friends only with her second ex Akira who can now see his teen daughter Layla. Layla has a new sister Stephnie, and a major crush on her child hood friend Dewayne. Her friendship with her dad is sketchy. Her friendship with her step-dad is great.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    So, a new family moved into Forgotten Hollow. Darian Mortas and his daughter Ellanore. Caleb is hoping Darian will prove to be an ally in his quest to get Forgotten Hollow annexed into The Myst.

Zombie Carl brought the fruitcake.

gXeJi5v.png

Then Carl joined the others in the foyer. Unfortunately, he forgot which one was the new guy and greeted Rowan instead, much to Caleb's amusement.

816QbDI.png

Hilda gave Ellanore the 411 on all the neighborhood news.

A6bmoyO.png

While Zombie Carl made friends with a floor lamp. Carl said he never had a friend who shared his sense of humor before.

1PoTMOH.png

Rowan had to stifle a laugh while Caleb explained to Carl that he had been doing a floor show for a floor lamp.

SPF6uyv.png

Carl didn't care. He liked his new friend and told him goodbye when he left.
    Post edited by cyncie on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top