Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited November 2021
    A day in the household of "too many toddlers".
    BDsoPSD.png
    dtZgOze.png
    PVrw4J2.png
    ontvalq.png
    WL2mSAc.png

Mom Mandy is still working on her mischief skill to be able to steal and sell more valuable things and in the meantime she needs to make a living, so she decided to make SimTube videos about make up tips.
    DaIe9JH.png
    cvnE6BX.png

Another day and the family spent the day in a park.
    68pFoPx.png
    a5JDpKv.png
    wcjiKGe.png
    iUTN6Fj.png

Mandy and Ekram Elderberry were side-eyeing each other for some reason...
    XAiwqna.png

In the evening Mandy wanted to go out. She went to a nightclub. She stole a small statue and had a lot of fun at the dance floor.
    TBJ2oBH.png

She was interested of a guy and they spent a lot of time together. Then she found out that the guy was married. It's not going to stop Mandy for trying to pursue him, it's just going to be a challenge for her. She couldn't start flirting immediately, she has to work on the friendship first. ;)
    b7akGB9.png

The too many toddlers "challenge" is almost over already. The toddlers have almost fullfilled the requirements of too many toddlers screnario. I'll just continue playing because I'm having a lot of fun with this family.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    BDsoPSD.png
    dtZgOze.png
    PVrw4J2.png
    ontvalq.png
    WL2mSAc.png

Mom Mandy is still working on her mischief skill to be able to steal and sell more valuable things and in the meantime she needs to make a living, so she decided to make SimTube videos about make up tips.
    DaIe9JH.png
    cvnE6BX.png

68pFoPx.png
    a5JDpKv.png
    wcjiKGe.png
    iUTN6Fj.png

XAiwqna.png

In the evening Mandy wanted to go out. She went to a nightclub. She stole a small statue and had a lot of fun at the dance floor.
    TBJ2oBH.png

She was interested of a guy and they spent a lot of time together. Then she found out that the guy was married. It's not going to stop Mandy for trying to pursue him, it's just going to be a challenge for her. She couldn't start flirting immediately, she has to work on the friendship first. ;)
    b7akGB9.png

The too many toddlers "challenge" is almost over already. The toddlers have almost fullfilled the requirements of too many toddlers screnario. I'll just continue playing because I'm having a lot of fun with this family.

Looks like barely controlled chaos! Cool
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    cyncie wrote: »
    BDsoPSD.png
    dtZgOze.png
    PVrw4J2.png
    ontvalq.png
    WL2mSAc.png

DaIe9JH.png
    cvnE6BX.png

68pFoPx.png
    a5JDpKv.png
    wcjiKGe.png
    iUTN6Fj.png

XAiwqna.png

TBJ2oBH.png

b7akGB9.png

Yes, and that's why I love playing this scenario. I don't control the toddlers, I just make their mom feed them, bathe them and teach them to go potty, but otherwise they can do whatever they want. It's fun to watch, they just wreck everything and their mom is just playing Sims Forever or making SimsTube videos. When they were at the park they made a lot of messes and the other park visitors kept cleaning them, except their mom, she was busy trying to flirt with Don Lothario who wasn't interested of her at all. :D
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Oh that is a fun way to play the scenario @Kimmer -- playing only the parent!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    After completing one scenario thought I'd hop into my long save again, since saving Liam and his family I realized I forgot some other busy households that needed that shorter lifespan but I can deal with that lol.
    UwPpLhd.png
    For something simple before I head to work, Morgan is glad that no matter how busy Wolfgang is because of work that he's happy to have time with his family. Even though their friend turned son was running around late for school and shouting forbidden words.

"Day! We're kldjfaoi late!"

"I'm coming!! Bye mommy bye daddy." Dayana said cheerfully.

They only laughed cause reformed criminals...

"Bye baby."
    QZoUVdc.png
    A surprise visit, Ulrike has been busy, she came over sad and I saw she took her husband's last name....he was an older guy so I imagine he just died.
    4P4NiAo.png
    She cheered up a bit hanging out.

"You're going to college soon?? Who are you and what have you done with Max?"

He smirked.

"Pretty sure he's still locked in the basement."

Or something lol.

Morgan always looks so proud when she's with them.
    NJaPtZu.png
    Nice to have the old gang back together, Ulrike can't believe Mr. Uniform used to be the best at breaking and entering, no matter what lock you used family changed people she guessed. Though it worked for her friends.

I marked her for marriage but maybe I'll pick out someone for her instead, we'll see.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Since the Romance Festival was in town, I decided to play Guidry. San Myshuno isn't in The Myst, but is something of a neutral zone where supernatural beings and humans can mix and mingle freely. Guidry pretty much monopolized the attention of the Romance Guru.

9R3Jmpe.png

I'm not sure who was "educating" whom.

IRELnCH.png

The Romance Guru asked a lot of questions about Guidry's death (as evidenced by the thought balloons they were popping up) and I suppose all the questions triggered some embarrassment for him about that ridiculous Murphy bed death. So, when his friend Morgyn showed up, he had to ask for some encouragement.

inEDjMJ.png

Later on, Vlad popped in and Guidry decided to give him a "ghost scare."

ezPVc0l.png

It did not sit well with Vlad, who spent quite a few minutes lecturing Guidry, pretty much draining all the fun out of everything like the vampire he is. You'll notice Morgyn sitting at the table, listening in on the conversation.

sZOxw3G.png

As the conversation became more contentious, Morgyn moved in closer, sending a "back off" message to Vlad. I don't think these two are destined for friendship.

QWCZrzh.png

Guidry stayed for the whole festival, got a T-shirt, and had a pretty good time, overall. He was pleasantly surprised to see snow on the ground at home. Even if his house is a bit run down, it's his, and it's warm, so he's grateful.

p9jeHab.png
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Today I didn't play too much, but did create another family for my game.
    I did another experiment with my Sim Yuki Snow, who was from another experiment with mixing my Elsa Sim with a gallery Sim. I have three families where Yuki was used with Zuko, Mako, and Chat Noir. This time I used her with a random Sim from the gallery that I liked the look of. The previous families I had Yuki have six kids with them, this time I only had her have four kids.
    The game play I did have was moving the family into the house I downloaded from the gallery. Yuki's children were Yukito, Fuyumi, Daisy, and Hope. Yukito and Fuyumi talked to each other before doing homework, and Daisy and Hope hung out outside, before doing their homework.
    Yuki met Nina, and talked a bit, while doing so, her husband came out to flirt with her. The two flirted a bit, before they disappeared into their bedroom. Completely forgetting Nina for each other. Yuki and her husband tried for baby, which tested positive when Yuki checked. While they were going to have a baby their daughter Daisy heard them, and cheered them on from the other side of the door. Her siblings were watching television while she was doing that. So, next time I play, Yuki will be played until she gives birth.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @cyncie major cities with lots of arts and culture should definitely be a zone where Mystic folk, and oddities of all kinds, may come and go as they wish <3 this was fun!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    BDsoPSD.png
    dtZgOze.png
    PVrw4J2.png
    ontvalq.png
    WL2mSAc.png

DaIe9JH.png
    cvnE6BX.png

68pFoPx.png
    a5JDpKv.png
    wcjiKGe.png
    iUTN6Fj.png

XAiwqna.png

TBJ2oBH.png

b7akGB9.png

Yes, and that's why I love playing this scenario. I don't control the toddlers, I just make their mom feed them, bathe them and teach them to go potty, but otherwise they can do whatever they want. It's fun to watch, they just wreck everything and their mom is just playing Sims Forever or making SimsTube videos. When they were at the park they made a lot of messes and the other park visitors kept cleaning them, except their mom, she was busy trying to flirt with Don Lothario who wasn't interested of her at all. :D

Pretty much sounds like the way I play already. I don't need a scenario for that. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    So, today I did some skilling. But, Caleb and Lilith did go to the boardinghouse to counter Vlad's attempts against annexation.

Most of the group were pretty attentive.

gVFfN0q.png

Zombie Carl is still something of a holdout.

ISawnFG.png

But Rowan seems to have finally found the way to Bossy's heart.

xEb28mF.png
  • Options
    QueenboudiccaQueenboudicca Posts: 1 New Member
    I left my sims unpaused accidentally I came back and they were about to take my beloved dog, I panicked added the social worker to my family and killed him by the viscous rabbit thing. Not a good move especially since the social worker was Marcus flex 😬😬😬😬 but although my dog is safe in my home and family, I can’t interact with her at all. So I convicted murder, and now after looking online for an answer I can’t adopt her in another family and bring her home because no social worker is coming to get her and if I go back to a previous save I will have lost hours of sim play. What should I do 😫
  • Options
    Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    I left my sims unpaused accidentally I came back and they were about to take my beloved dog, I panicked added the social worker to my family and killed him by the viscous rabbit thing. Not a good move especially since the social worker was Marcus flex 😬😬😬😬 but although my dog is safe in my home and family, I can’t interact with her at all. So I convicted murder, and now after looking online for an answer I can’t adopt her in another family and bring her home because no social worker is coming to get her and if I go back to a previous save I will have lost hours of sim play. What should I do 😫

So you killed Marcus Flex to save your dog? Really? Is a dogs life more important than a humans? Obviously so!!! Here's what you should do. Go back to a previous save where both the dog and Marcus are in the game alive. I mean, what's a few hours of game play compared to a life even if the life is a sims life?
  • Options
    Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Today I downloaded Zombie Apocalypse and just killed all of the Zombies that I could. I quickly got bored of it. It turned my game play into a arcade shooter. I don't play the sims for that. I'll probably delete it today since it'll be taking up space in my drive where something better could use the space. I killed the whole Landgraab family in 30min because they all got infected. I tried saving them by using the serum but no sooner than I did that another zombie would bite them and turn them back into zombies. And this is why I don't like Occult games. They're unrealistic to me.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Danielle enjoys a good night out at the bowling alley. One thing she likes about the Southside Bowladrome?

It's got all the bear necessities.
    1z3235X.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    OFcVztp.png
    After some time apart trying to raise their kids Morgyn and Darell were once again tempted to see one another and it did or did not go well depending on how you look at it.

"That wasn't supposed to...er, we said we aren't going to do anymore of that." Morgyn tried.
    fkn0amu.png
    "The wires got crossed babe, I promised to do a lot more of that." not that Morgyn was going anywhere.
    d9yaUBm.png
    Moving right along, I had to have an excuse for Brooke to meet Grimley so I had her visit a pool I built for my vampires next to his home.
    Can't really say why she's drawn to it, she doesn't have any memories of the family they have long since lost but she remembered her grandmother talking about a house they used to have here. She wasn't sure why it was replaced by a pool of all things but whatever.
    u17Wtce.png
    She relaxed a bit until the storm outside startled her.
    HEKOLol.png
    On her way to the hot tub she stopped noticing an odd house in the distance and wondered if that was the old place, that is it's not but she doesn't know that. She doesn't make it to the front door before she's rushing in as the storm gets worse just a few steps away from the now busy community center..she guessed you could call it that.
    naRwUVI.png
    She wasn't expecting anyone to be home, or be there to let her in, it was a little less haunting than she ever thought it would be staring Death in the face...er abyss.

"I don't suppose you're here to try and curse me into a book or something are you?" he asked, his tone dark but she suspected that was more an occupational hazard.

"Ah...no."

"Then welcome, how about some tea?" he couldn't really remember a time he ever spoke to a human for more than bargaining now that he was fairly powerless he didn't see the harm in trying.

Or, big baddie in the shadows is lonely, what of it?

"Sure."
    7o8tIfb.png
    More than tea later....yep.
    qWcMepF.png
    After, I peeked in on the Langrabbs as changing the aging length doesn't remove days lived so Geoffrey was in danger of losing himself and I found at some point he ended up pregnant by Cassandra. He had their son Tatum but for now is pretending the baby belongs to Nancy, not that he cares he just wants to know his son will be taken care of when he's gone. She doesn't have anything against him, it's not his fault she fell for Guidry she also was unaware he ended up expecting.
    sM4WWOj.png
    She decided to reassure him the only way she knows how, she didn't want to be unkind to him, he felt at ease as she spared him a few words and a potion to lengthen his life. He wouldn't have a thing to worry about. As for her charm makes you wonder if she learned it from Bella or Morty.

"Th..thank you Cassandra." he didn't want to comment on hearing about her upcoming nuptials...rich people and their gossip.

He hadn't really expected a happy ending for them or anything but he couldn't help feeling a touch jealous.
    aHxlpg8.png
    "Of course love, now go back home to your family, I'll be in touch."

He nodded absently.

Whatever she wanted so long as she didn't just disappear, not that he'd say that, well she didn't need to hear it either it was just known.

Not sure what I'm going to do with these families but may have to move Cassie out after all, Alex always ends up inheriting the family home in her place for some reason. Ah, the baby's name is Tatum.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    "I love this art gallery bar," Danielle thought to herself. "Not only is it full of art, but the mixologist never cards me. Beer, juice, wine, cocktails, she just serves it without asking questions."
    0NLqJ5f.png

Later, however, she may have been rethinking her life choices...
    Bow3dUS.png
    "I'm either way too drunk or way too high for this to be real...I'm talking to a dead guy. And the ghost is pretty spooky too."
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options

Remember to save periodically, that way you won't lose those precious hours of game playing. And, double-check to make certain you activated the pause button. Roll back to another save, as a previous poster suggested. Save and then play for a time and SAVE again. Save before you leave the lot, even. Save before you leave your computer, whether or not you put it on pause. That way should your dern OS decide to crash and close your game, you're okay. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Well, my game seems intent on promoting this friendship between Morgyn and Guidry. So, today I let them get together for some bro time.

XendUBP.png
    w6TFBCS.png

Morgyn also spent some time brushing up on some spells and studying up on vampires.

Xnatail.png

Then he just walked right over to the camera for his close up.

T1epjNA.png

I'm starting to get a little worried....
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Batuu save - I played catch-up with a couple of households I don't usually direct, as a couple of babies were about due, and I wanted to be sure their homes had toddler beds, potties, etc. all ready to go.

Chris here is actually Zaiden's boyfriend from high school. But the kidlet's other dad is Zaiden't hunky big brother, Cade. Mostly, he looks just like Chris - blond and green-eyed.

A7JYcB3.png

Meanwhile - and, sadly, undocumented - in the Harris household in Evergreen Harbor, Jeb had Cade's kid, too (though he's technically Daxton's boyfriend). But neither Zai nor Dax can get others pregnant, so someone had to do it. Jeb's kid looks a lot like Cade, and will do well in his large & close-knit family.

Then I dropped in on my Founders' homestead, and it seems as though after seven children (3 young adults, 1 teen, three kids), Jace & Ty are at least for the moment not feeling any pressing need to Try for Baby again.

I found Drake here out swinging from the monkey bars, this-> || close to levelling Motor 9 to Motor 10, the last Child skill he had to cap. He was also pegged with a check-mark all the way at an A grade in school, and so by my standards, that means he qualifies for a cake!

PNM3Qh4.png

Make a wish!

upDC9Kl.png

And trolled by the age up outfit generator. Yikes!

Emz7URP.png

Not a hairstyle I go out of my way to use, but it will do, once we get him something else to wear. There we go.

Ig7xYGa.png

Very much Ty's rounder features, but Jace's complexion. He'll also be starting High School with a high B average, already on the verge of tipping over to A. And someone needs to give this guy the Woohoo Talk, stat.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    On the Way to the Top

Erik was busy keeping his grades up, as promised, since waiting for the summer break to get started was impossible for him. Both of his parents agreed to let him give it a go, so long as his A average didn't slip. But, Erik could tell something was up with their mother. Adrian was her last child and there would be no more, as Nature has this way of ceasing that sort of thing for a female. So, her sudden mood swings weren't attributed to that. At least not this time. She was impossible then. No, something else was up and it had all of them worried.
    She seemed to have focused her laser beam on her only daughter. Psychically Gifted as Brianna was, surely she didn't see this one coming. "Brianna Louise Cantrell, I know what you've been up to and I don't approve. Not one bit."
    "Mom?"
    q533fOJ.jpg
    "Don't play coy with me. I'm your mother and I know you've made contact with that, that Vulcan again. I want it stopped. Right now. Today. You're not to see him, text him, phone him or reach out to him metaphysically, as we all well know you're capable of. This is the end of it."
    BRiRXK3.jpg
    "But, Mom — You can't control my life like this. My life belongs to me."
    "Don't you tell me what I can or can't control. Those Vulcans took you from us when you were eighteen months old. Eighteen months! My only daughter and I didn't get to raise you. I won't allow him to take you from me. He had no right to mindmeld with you like he did in the middle of your Assessment. He violated the Rules. Your father and I were wary of allowing you to take this test for just such a reason and we were assured nothing of this nature would happen. Huh, whoever said Vulcan's are incapable of lying are singularly nuts."
    YezTMYC.jpg
    "All right, Mom. I hear you, but I don't think Spock will understand. He's really a very nice Sim, I just wish you would give him a chance—"
    "Not another word."

Despite all of the drama going on around him, Erik kept his focus and his head up. He refused to be derailed. Maybe that's the plan? To derail me. Dad wants me to go to University. He sighed. They're trying to show me I can't make it in this business, so I'll have no other choice.
    Erik James Cantrell continued writing and recording songs, releasing them to the Cloud. Happily, there didn't appear to be a limit, so far, anyway.
    0aZncnX.jpg
    He looked for chances, opportunities to provide Singing Telegrams, too. Of which he found more than a few. The Clients even came to him.
    pAjlblH.jpg
    Besides singing for them, he also included an autograph, for good measure.
    nzRGxfx.jpg
    Sadly, his mother had to crash some of these minor gigs. Are you jealous, Mom? Worried I'll get that fifth star you never achieved? I've got a long way to go, if you are. I'm merely a Notable Newcomer.
    kdynsN9.jpg
    Erik returned from yet another photoshoot. Seems many Teen Sim magazines wanted him on their cover. Erik was delighted. Pay was fantastic, and he could use the publicity. One night upon his return, he was taken by surprise to learn he'd gained another star of fame. That made two in total.
    Fpgq2CJ.jpg

Besides remixing Tracks and releasing them, Erik wrote music on his violin and licensed them. He didn't quite understand the cap on licensing music to once a week, when he was allowed to release the tracks, daily. But it was what it was. Finally, he determined to put out two albums at once. Just Erik followed immediately by Mystic Memories. This shoved him over the top HitPoints-wise grabbing the attention of Orion Music, Inc. . The firm contacted him inviting him to hold a concert. Yes!
    His first concert, scheduled to take place downtown at the new Music in the Park venue. Erik was almost shaking. Despite having played before a live audience, mingling with fans he didn't realize he had at Meet & Greet Events, of which he won two Gold Accolades for, tonight, he had the sudden jitters. Something is off, he soon realized. Brianna wasn't the only one wish Psychic Gifts in the family. Sometimes Erik had a clue, too. The time rolled around and they headed down to the park. The night seemed chilly, but all-in-all, nice.
    aQGkylL.jpg
    Part way in, however, it began to rain. Erik frowned. This is what I get for ignoring the Harbinger. Earlier that day the track he remixed was deemed poor in quality. Erik hated it and refused to release it. This should have told him something. He soldiered on, and continued to sing, until the sound equipment cut-off and began to spark and smoke, that is! It was a wonder he wasn't electrocuted. He raised his voice in order to be heard. "I'm so sorry about this, Folks. We're going to have to call for a Rain-Check. Please contact Orion Music, Inc. for a refund. Thank you so much for coming out and supporting me. I love you, All!"
    CVPmKYh.jpg
    The evening wasn't an entire waste, however. Besides receiving a gold award for the truncated concert, a girl snuck her way onto the stage. Erik turned around, feeling a presence behind him and was astonished. "You're here," he said, giving her an Enchanting Introduction.
    ZA5Rvyw.jpg
    "Well, of course I'm here, where else would I be? Besides I just had this need to meet you."
    WuCP0dX.jpg
    "Well, now, any time. I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. I'm Erik."
    "I know. And I'm Kayleigh. Golden. Kayleigh Golden."
    "Yes, you are. You're more precious than gold to me. You just saved this evening for me. Thank you."

A few more concerts went off without a hitch, to Erik's delight. He also felt very warmed at the sight of one Kayleigh Golden out in the audience, in the front row, when she could edge her way to it. Smiling at him. Erik was totally smitten. Some don't believe in love at first sight, but Erik somehow knew he'd just met his future. He also had a need to pin things down with her, lest he lose her.
    SItCAnP.jpg
    After the Love Day concert, he asked Kayleigh to join him for Pizza. The Old Oak Alcove Pizzeria was just one town over. Pulling her aside, since the place was packed, he looked her in the eye. "Can we talk?" he asked.
    "Sure, what's up? You seem rather intense. Everything all right?"
    ClqTHuF.jpg
    "Yeah, Yes, everything is great. I just wanted a chance to ask you if you would be my girlfriend, is all," he said.
    oZW9rgT.jpg
    "Well, yes, of course, but we barely know each other. What's the rush? I thought you would eventually ask, but not until mid-summer."
    "Rush? Well, I guess I just wanted to make certain you liked me for me and not the Commodity, Erik, is all. I'm teetering on the edge of true stardom. Things are happening so fast. I just don't want to lose you or say goodbye because you aren't interested in me. And I hope this doesn't offend you, Because I certainly don't think that's how you are, but at the same time, I confess to being a tad concerned."
    "Oh, Erik, sometimes I don't get just why you're so insecure. I told you when we met I was compelled to meet you. I'm normally more shy than that, but I climbed up on that stage, driven, if you will. I still don't know why, but I care very deeply for you. Very deeply. And, yes, I'll be your girlfriend."
    "That seals it!" And he leaned in to kiss her.
    35lx0FQ.jpg

Pascha came and went. Erik came home from the Accolades without a trophy, but a boatload of Special Easter Eggs, nonetheless. This buoyed his emotions. Despite the very successful concert he held earlier in the day.
    CXstniH.jpg
    "Thank you, You're a great audience!"
    7hOTwmR.jpg
    "Hey, Erik, you were fantastic," Joey exclaimed. "I'm proud of you, Bro.
    HtZmiUA.jpg
    "Good afternoon, All, I've got to run. Services are at mid-night tonight, I need a nap!"
    The next day they celebrated Agape
    DaJSqtA.jpg
    a5WZ13w.jpg
    jehXLqE.jpg
    oyJs5Hz.jpg

Erik's music, his albums were making record sales. Orion Music, Inc. was pleased as was his music label, Tayegeta. More concerts, more photoshoots and the crowds who came out to see him perform had grown larger. Next thing Erik knew, his fame accelerated. He quickly rose to B-Lister, to Proper Celebrity and then all at once, he was proclaimed a Global Superstar. He took the letter out of the mail box, himself. The paper was rather finely embossed, of a medium to heavy weight, cardstock. 'We cordially invite you to the Walk of Fame Avenue to place a Frame wherever you choose." The date was for today and the Event was in ten minutes! Erik found himself annoyed with the classmate who created such a ruckus that the teacher in his last class of the day had no choice but to keep the entire class behind. He arrived home after three in the afternoon. Now, he was in a rush.
    "Hey, come on, I don't have much time, we've got to get downtown!" He quickly called Kayleigh and asked her to meet him there. "I know it's short notice, but my class got detained and I just got home to find this engraved invitation. Please, tell me you'll be there. Won't be the same without you. Please say yes. — Great! I'll see you there!"
    By the time everyone was assembled and the ceremony began, the sun was waning in the sky.
    QFkoFvM.jpg
    Erik could feel the butterflies in his stomach, to the point he thought he may lose his cookies so to speak. That would make an interesting headline.
    jfzv4WR.jpg
    After the Frame was placed, he held a celebratory concert at Music in the Park, just a couple of blocks over. Erik was so overwhelmed, he didn't even mind that balloons had been affixed to the decorations on the back stage wall. It felt like a party.
    k5kUeao.jpg
    At the end, he thanked his audience and said, "Time to call it a night. I actually have school tomorrow. Goodnight, All, and thank you for celebrating with me!"
    fJNP81y.jpg

The crowd dispersed but the Cantrells went to dinner over in Brindleton Bay. To the Old Home Place.
    A quick change of clothing, as Sims are wont to do, the family, including Kayleigh were shown to their table. "Have whatever you like," Erik announced, "it's on me."
    Moments later, the family wasn't alone. Even though Orion Music, Inc. had rented the space for the evening.
    VIqowpG.jpg
    They talked, they laughed, they enjoyed Erik's moment with him, for which he was grateful.
    TjGBTZQ.jpg
    At last, dinner arrived. "Joseph," Joseph Sr., said, "Will you please offer the Blessing."
    "For what we are about to eat, let us truly be thankful. Amen."
    tlJSk2x.jpg
    "Do you see what you've done to this family? Look around, it's a total zoo. Mom's fame never did this to us."
    fRdrTzG.jpg
    Suddenly, Louise got up from the table.
    Uh-oh, not more drama. Erik sighed, quietly. Louise didn't look at all happy.
    EcmizhY.jpg
    "Aaron, please. Tonight belongs to Erik," Kayleigh gently intervened.
    G4Wx9Gp.jpg
    Erik accommodated the Paparazzi by giving a quick interview here and there. Finally, as it was growing quite late, the family got up to go. "Thanks, Everybody," Erik said, with a wave. "But, I have to go home, now. School. I have school."
    6HNG2bO.jpg

A short time later, Louise's problem, which had accelerated mightily came to a head. Erik and the others knew something was up. Even Brianna was having nightmares again, so filled with anxiety as she was. Were their parents on the brink of a divorce? Something was wrong.
    Louise was always a free-spirit. But she was suddenly given, more and more, to removing her clothing and showering in the rain. Out in front of their home. Visible to all who ventured forth. With Erik's sudden rise to fame, there were Paparazzi, who often stationed themselves out just beyond the security fence, to catch a glimpse of either Erik or his mother.
    4w4tjje.jpg
    Joseph found himself so troubled by it, that he not only called her Psychiatrist, but on his urging, checked on her medication. As suspected, there was more medicine in the bottle than there should be. It was almost full, as if she quit taking it.
    GjO4I9K.jpg
    This was unacceptable. Joseph found her sitting at the dining table. "Lu-lu, we need to talk," he began, as he took a seat.
    "Don't call me that, you know I don't like it."
    "You've stopped taking your meds, haven't you."
    8xGiin1.jpg
    "What?"
    "I've checked and for the age of the prescription and the amount in the bottle still left, the only clear explanation is you've stopped taking them."
    Suddenly, Carina Golden entered the room. "How did you get in here, Carina?" Joseph asked.
    "The gate was unlocked, so I let myself in. Are you ready to go, Louise?"
    XTHhIIP.jpg
    "I'm afraid Louise is in no condition to go anywhere at the moment. She's not herself."
    "Oh, I thought something was off about her. That has me troubled, too. With our kids …"
    qmGLH18.jpg
    "Louise's state of mind is not hereditary," Joseph said. "Don't let that trouble your mind. She's Erratic often brought on by undue stress. So long as she stays on her meds, she's fine."
    "Oh, is it due to Erik's sudden and swift rise? He did make it to the top in just ten days. The kid's got talent, oozing from his being."
    "I don't think so, not entirely," Joseph said.
    "The kids will be going off to Uni, very soon," Louise said. "So soon. Barely got her back and she's going off and away again."
    "It's all right, Darling, you knew this would happen someday."
    "Okay, I think I'll go get dressed now, and Carina, we can head down to the Flea Market, if you still wish to go. These kids will need some furniture of their own, once they move out. All. Too. Soon."

Thanks for reading! Yes, this is yet another iteration of Erik. I started a brand new game save after the Patch. :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Too many toddlers scenario got completed and the toddlers were just waiting for to age up. They loved spending time with each other. They even ate together. :)
    DATTjFS.png
    UvNS5JW.png

Mandy flirted with the married guy she met at the nightclub few days ago.
    RGZ8G0Q.png

The toddlers wanted their mom to buy them a puppy, but Mandy doesn't have time to walk the dog for so many hours than Sims 4 requires for even a short walk, so she got a kitten instead. He's called Simon and he's dramatic, but very cute. <3
    3I6AUgA.png
    P8PNGHF.png
    Maybe she will get them a puppy too when she has more time to take care of it or when the kids age up to teens so they can walk the dog.

Todd bonded with Simon immediately. o:)<3
    Zfodx08.png

The toddlers had their birthdays the next day. I put the age up results on spoilers, because I'm going to give them small makeovers (probably just change their clothes).

Joe
    D3cK0d4.png
    otW5GCY.png
    I randomized his trait. He became a glutton.

Todd
    HHHWGSW.png
    cyLg8S1.png
    His trait is cheerful.

Ellie
    W6RkqdF.png
    YFrc4fx.png
    Her trait is gloomy.

Mandy's ready to have more children, but they have to move first, because they don't have enough room in their apartment. There is one apartment in San Myshuno that is big enough. Maybe they'll move in there if they can afford it.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    This game sure has a sense of humor....was working on the Inner Peace aspiration for my sim and trying to get 48hrs in a good mood when the incense I bought for the achievement caught fire and nearly burned the house down! So ironic! LOL
    Then again I dont think my Sim is going to be in a zen mood anytime soon after he discovered he was pregnant (apparently woo hooing magic users in bar closets can have unexpected side effects). Im sure he'll be fine though, he's got lvl 10 parenting skills after all!
  • Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    hiii, i just found this, due to being a new member i cannot send pics, but I love taking care and being on sims with a big family, so I finally got my sim pregnant, I am so excited!!!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    hiii, i just found this, due to being a new member i cannot send pics, but I love taking care and being on sims with a big family, so I finally got my sim pregnant, I am so excited!!!

Yay! Congratulations! You'll be a member in no time and then can post pics of the new baby. ☺️
  • Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    I can't wait! the first 2 times it did not work, but I got the baby so happy and excited!!
    "Za Woka Geneva"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top