Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Timothy Gregory married Danielle McGregor and they are currently on honeymoon in HoB (the rental in Bramblewood). Timothy made friends with birds and added a few harvestables to his collection. They are constantly visited by a fox named Wa-Pa-Wow.

That was a great fox name.

@SilentKitty Game-generated too.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    I started a semi-rags to riches playthrough with a single male sim...I say "semi" because I started him with no money but with a house from which I removed everything but the counters, appliances and bathroom fixtures. I used Simple Living, Off the Grid, Wild Foxes and Creepy Crawlies as lot challenges. It took a couple of weeks of errands and selling random bits of things but he finally worked his way up to three chickens, enough plots for five oversized crops, a flock of birds, and a real bed (had him napping on the plastic lounger for a while). Felt like we were really turning a corner! Then he was abducted by aliens and came back pregnant. That was NOT in the plan.

At least it's just one baby, a girl. I named her Miranda because I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect lately.
  • Options
    MZsimmerMZsimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Today I started a new save file with a teenager living on his own, so to make money I placed a couple of beehives. I told the sim to wear the special suit for apiculture and then to collect and sell the honey, it worked perfectly. The next day I did the same, but my sim decided to take out his safety suit and all the bees started to bite him, he died… I just played with him for three days :’)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited August 2021
    Waves of Change …

Erik Cantrell arrived back at the dorm from his latest concert, followed by a photoshoot and another bit part in a big movie. Suffice it to say he was feeling rather beat. One day left of classes and then he would be free as a bird. Yes, he begrudgingly complied with his father's wishes he get a higher education to have in his back pocket, lest something go amiss. Hearing familiar laughter from the TV room in the corner, he walked into the room to see what his dormmates were watching. He needed to wind down in order to sleep.
    "Hey, what's everybody watching, sounds like a comedy."
    "I don't think it was meant to be, but it's playing out that way," Aaron said. "It's actually ridiculously corny."
    Kayleigh looked up as Erik crossed the threshold. "Hey, Babe, you're back. Great." Curiously, she gave Astrid a sideways glance. Then, she moved out of the armchair to squeeze onto the couch next to Joey. Her next move astounded all who witnessed it.
    "Kayleigh! I don't believe this. What are you doing?" Erik said.
    "What?" She said, blushing.
    "Don't compound it by denying it. I just saw you blowing into Joey's ear. And murmuring something. You made him blush! What are you trying to do, take down two relationships at once? Joey loves Astrid and she loves him. Why would you want to destroy that? For that matter, why would you want to destroy Us? I thought you loved me," he murmured, head hung, as he left the TV room.
    "Wait," Kayleigh said, staring after Erik, with wide eyes. "Did he just break up with me?" Her voice tiny, plaintive, as she glanced at each of her sisters and the two Sims she expected to be her brothers-in-law. What just happened?
    They all heard the door to his room slam. "Don't know if that's what happened," Joey said, "but I can say he's very angry. Yep, Erik's a door-slammer."
    kYCK0Zl.jpg
    dXDemUA.jpg
    nuJGt8s.jpg

"I'll just go check on him. Despite his fame, Erik is still a sensitive, if not entirely insecure, Sim." Aaron walked out of the TV room and down the corridor passed the elevator to the room in the opposite corner he shared with his next younger brother. "Erik, it's Aaron." He said, trying the doorknob. "Come on, open up." Erik pulled the door open about three inches.
    "I have nothing to say," Erik said, shutting the door in his older brother's face.
    "Come on, Erik. Don't be that way. Kayleigh thinks you just broke up with her. She's a mess, hysterical. What am I do tell her?"
    "You can tell her, I said she made her bed, she can now sleep in it. Drat it all, Aaron, I never once cheated on her, not even to flirt. For Pete's sake I have fans who throw their underwear at me on stage! Paparazzi who slip their hotel room keys into my pocket when they get the chance. Do I follow up. No, I think of Kayleigh and what we have together. What I thought we had, anyway. I never wanted to ruin that. Never. It's like I don't even know who she is anymore." Erik's voice caught and he quickly closed the door.
    "Are you crying?" Aaron said, gently.
    "Get this straight, Erik Cantrell is not a wuss. He does not cry."
    Aaron shrugged, "Suit yourself. We've all been under a tremendous strain. Pressure to get homework done and turned in on time, Pressure to get to class on time. This third term has been a kicker. Nobody would blame you if you were. For the record, it's not unmanly, just so you know," he said and made his way back to the TV room.

Erik pulled off his glasses, pinched the tears from his eyes, sat down at his computer and began writing. He already had the melody, but was stuck. Now, the words, lyrics, came tumbling out of him as he relived the pain of his fiancée carrying on like that, making him wonder just how long it had been going on behind his back … Trying his best not to judge her. He was furious and hurt beyond belief. On the one side he wanted to break her in two, on the other side, he wanted to just hold her. As angry and hurt as he was, he couldn't deny how much he still loved her.

More to come …

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @GalacticGal Oh the drama
  • Options
    Waves of Change … Part 2

"Hey, Sandi, did you know it's Night on the Town?"
    'Yes, my mother called to remind me."
    "Okay, then, let's go," Aaron, dressed in his best suit, offered his arm to his girlfriend.
    "I'll just change. I won't be a minute," she promised. Hopping into the cab Aaron had secured via his cell phone, the two drove all the way into Willow Creek to the newly remodeled Chez Llama. Aaron was well-aware of Sandi's culinary passions and thought this would be just the right place for a great date.
    They arrived just as some of the staff did.
    MikqDyX.jpg
    They were shown to a table after a few minutes wait. Aaron pulled Sandi aside and proceeded with the plans he had made.
    "Sandi, I love you. Will you be my bride?"
    "Right here, right now?" She said.
    "Why not?"
    "Okay."
    rMdYLjF.jpg
    "I promise to be a good and faithful husband. I shall provide for you no matter what happens, and all that other stuff."
    zGM5F42.jpg
    "And likewise for me. I do. I do, I do."
    "Are you crying?"
    "Just tears of joy."
    vMbw8JI.jpg
    qtQF1SS.jpg
    "With this ring, I thee wed."
    cJMIUCY.jpg
    enHZUds.jpg

"What do you suppose is going on back at the dorm?" Sandi said.
    "More drama, is my guess. I do wish things hadn't taken such a curve ball."
    "Yeah, so much for the triple wedding we all considered."
    "Hey, Astrid," Joey said. "I heard you loud and clear. About needing to be nudged. So, will you marry me?"
    PJ9kWf6.jpg
    "Oh, you heard that, did you? And, yes, I'll marry you."
    "Only if you promise to tell Erik what you did. I'll take the heat I can handle it and him."
    "Oh, Joey, now I really feel terrible."
    Ebls21K.jpg
    "Be mine."
    "I will and I do."
    ibNhs9g.jpg
    iDCe08N.jpg
    bgqkHXh.jpg
    "It is done! As they say on Vulcan," Joey said.
    SHCqYfe.jpg
    CKK1LAE.jpg

"Hey, Erik, wait up!" Astrid said as Erik came in from class. She figured he only had a moment or two before his next exam. So, she rehearsed again in her head just what she would say to him. She had to try to make things better.
    "Astrid, what's up?" he said.
    "I have a terrible confession to make."
    "Whoa, do I look like Father James to you?"
    "No, but I will be seeing him next. I just have to clear something up with you first. Kayleigh did what she did to help me out. I just needed to nudge Joey into popping the question. He's so shy and so snail-like, you know?"
    "Yeah, he always has to make certain everything is in it's perfect place before he makes any kind of move. I pity the patient lying on the table in the midst of surgery with Joey deliberating away on his next course of action."
    "Or, mine, now I expect. I put Kayleigh up to it. She wasn't really cheating on you. She was just play-acting for my sake. To get Joey to ask me. It worked," she said holding up her hand. "And we're married already."
    "Good for you. I wish you both the very best. But, I have class."
    Astrid turned to face the balcony doors as they swung closed behind the young Rock Star. "Erik, please, let Kayleigh off of the hook. It's my
    fault, I put her up to it! It was me. Be mad at me!"
    24yQsa6.jpg

More to come …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Waves of Change … Part 3

The day blossomed and he felt all hung over, despite the fact they didn't throw the Kegger they originally planned. Happily, they hadn't invited others to attend, so no need to disinvite. Erik swung his legs out of his bed and sat up. He felt beat. Old. He felt every hour of his twenty-three years. The sky was still a dull gray. He wondered if more snow was on the way. Brushing his teeth, he grabbed a quick shower, trimmed his scruff neatly and donned one of his newly cleaned suits. Glancing at his cell phone, the schedule for graduation was still a few hours off. The others were still sleeping. Brianna, was practically dead to the world. She was suffering from a slight case of Strep Throat. She diligently took the medicine the doctor prescribed in the hopes of kicking the illness before graduation. He hoped for her sake she was well. She was to go from here to Starfleet Academy to learn how to be an Officer. Good for you, little Sister, good for you.

As the light grew, Erik went downstairs to grab a cup of coffee. He meandered about the campus one last time. He often took walks in the late evening upon his return from various appointments. He was generally free from fans and Paparazzi during the wee hours. He found it refreshing. This morning, however, he just wanted to say goodbye to the place he had resided, for these past three years. Wishing somehow he could take back the words, the events, that unfolded that terrible night. He should have let Kayleigh talk. Although there was some serious ill-logic behind the sisters reasoning. Why have Kayleigh do the flirting. It should have been Astrid, if she wanted to get Joey's attention. That thought haunted him. Instead, he crawled back into his own protective shell, blocking out everything and anything he found painful. He, too, went to talk with Father James, their parish priest. Erik talked, he wept, he fully unburdened himself to his priest, his father-Confessor. Father James listened and then quietly said, "You need to talk to Kayleigh about this. Especially, if you still love her as you claim. I would do it before you go on that World Tour. Clear this up, or you may regret it, son."
    The moment arrived and they all donned the rented robes from the University. Erik's was a bit more formal, ornate, in that he won the Honor of graduating Summa Koom Laude, his GPA 4.00+ for all three terms.
    lVw4CBn.jpg
    "Erik," Kayleigh said, as she caught up to him. "May we please talk? I have something to say to you and I hope you'll listen."
    B96FLb6.jpg
    "Yeah," he said after a longer pause than he meant to take. His throat all but snapped shut on him. He cleared it away, hoping the tears wouldn't bely his emotions that were still so very raw. "Sure. Congratulations on making graduation," he said.
    Kayleigh looked down at the ground for a moment. "You, too, Mister Top Honors. I'm so proud of you. I'm also so very sorry I hurt you. I didn't stop to think about that when I told Astrid I would help her. It never occurred to me you would think it was real. If I could take it all back, if we could just do a rewind …"
    "Kay-Kay, come here," Erik said, his arms open. "Baby, I love you so much. I'm so sorry, too. I should never have let my lying eyes tell me something other than what my heart believed."
    xEJM1GF.jpg
    "But, we do have to postpone the wedding —"
    "What? Why? Can't you forgive me? Is that it?"
    "Kayleigh, this tour could take a year. I don't want you to be alone for all of that time. I don't think I could stand to be away from my wife that long."
    "So, who says you can't take your wife along on your World Tour, eh?
    nz6Frig.jpg
    "All right, stop, stop, stop. You've convinced me. Besides, I can hear the graduation march playing."
    c597TSD.jpg

"You're kidding me, they want you to do what? We just barely completed the graduation ceremony."
    "Kay-Kay, they're shooting it on the campus. Right here, in fact. It's my final scene for that movie they've been shooting."
    "Why do they do it in bits and pieces?"
    "I don't know. It's shot all out of order, too. If I didn't have the script I wouldn't know just what was going on. Guess that's Hollyweird for you."
    "Well, okay, let's hope it doesn't run too long. I'm starving."
    Erik grinned. "They do call me one-take Erik." He winked.
    "Okay, places everybody. Places!"
    "Scene twenty-three Take One:"
    "Okay, Erik, you're breaking up with her in this scene. You're all set to go on to the next thing in your life and you want and need to be unfettered. ACTION."
    "It's not that I don't love you," Erik said. "It's just time we part ways, for now. We both have ambitions that are taking us on different paths. Really, you'll come to thank me, in time. I promise."
    oDhZs3i.jpg
    "Great job, that's a Wrap. Thank you, People and congratulations Erik on your graduation. It's been a pleasure working with you. Don't give up acting." Xavier Dove, the Director said. "I may have a script coming up with a nice meaty part in it for you."
    "I hope it's not too soon. I have a World Tour coming up. May take a year. And thank you."

All for now! Thanks for reading. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    SkCLrrs.png
    Johnny realizing what he has just done when he hasn't even let Don meet his parents that is simply not done in the Landgraab household young man. :p

Don looks perfectly fine with that though, because of course, he is.
    DcK8Sgg.png
    She's spoiled since she'll be the only child in the house.
    QxEE3gP.png
    I even moved their family of chickens out, the chick likes to roam in the master bedroom still.
    FDcnovx.png
    Pretty sure it's a school morning but it is a family task to check out the new room that was designed for them I guess, Cassie doesn't care she's got the other Landgraab boy, she can spare some time for her parents silliness.
    CxsVl8K.png
    Crumplebottom casual.

I noticed this just before my sim got third place for her pumpkin.
    P4yosA2.png
    "release the shaver straw man or I shall take your arm!"

"Stop stop you can have it! I'm not made of straw anymore I'm not!!"

Hehe, Pat may never come near the animals again after this.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Does that actually work to wake them up?! If not, so doing that!

No it doesn't, heh heh! They were still sleeping. :p

Ok, I gave Tamerio a "makeover", no more yellow hat. :D

4opSSok.png

So sis, what do you think?
    rBcQlS8.png
    GDaOjsi.png
    8ajOHGH.png
    IhJI8Yp.png
    ri7mECP.png
    JwFQr6T.png
    dVmmqJP.png
    mXHOR96.png

"Alright, dork! You look good now! But where's your yellow hat?"

1uWCo2l.png

:p:pB)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited August 2021
    Octavia has moved on with her life, though the family was in mourning for a long while.
    The 4 older siblings have moved out.
    e74W0Me.png?1
    HfMhugp.png
    Now Octavia is raising the last two children in the house.
    Quartney, who is studying acting after school.

ensSsfi.png?1
    L2ET2U4.png?1
    Rebeca, who has become a girlscout in preparation to becoming the heir.
    She's following in the footsteps of the great women before her.

Xc4oN5T.png?1
    WUvZcRB.png?1
    7cdDSX9.png?1
    The girls are planting a garden of spinach, mushrooms and apple & banana trees.
    LOANBEG.png?1
    zBQPVX4.png?1
    ZKQowoC.png?1
    Octavia won't be here for long, her last day has arrived. One of her older daughters
    has moved back in to continue to raise the girls.

Had to add this
    A rooster went to my sims bed, started cocka doodling and woke her up.

q3yZzk1.png?1
    K9i0alY.png?1
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Chet Mitchell had just gotten off duty as a vendor for one of San Myshuno's food carts, hawking samosas, bhel puri, and curry all day. His next shift would be at the Spice Festival tomorrow, but for now he was at the Waterside Warble karaoke bar.

"Hey everyone, I'd like to dedicate this next song to a girl in the Fashion District, you know the one if you eat at my food stall and hang around there, the redhead..."

He then did a rendition of Bob Seger's "Night Moves", perfectly encapsulating his relationship with Melissa Strickland. In particular, that line about "I used her, she used me and neither one cared." She didn't want kids. He not only didn't want kids, he didn't even want a wife, and even the word "girlfriend" was probably overstating the depth of his feelings. But he liked Melissa, she was smart, she was pretty squared away emotionally, she even fixed his computer when it was on the fritz once then upgraded the RAM so it hopefully wouldn't happen again. She was a good friend he just happened to woohoo with once in awhile, enjoying her...ummm...tracts of land.

Besides, it was better than hiring Cassandra Goth. Chet took a nap, and he awoke to the sound of thunder...how far off, he sat and wondered, as he started humming a song from 1962.

Meanwhile, in the Fashion District...

Melissa's phone rang. It was Jack Baron, her on-again, off-again, but definitely right now off-again romantic interest.

"I was at the Waterside Warble earlier tonight. Do you know a guy named Chet Mitchell?"

"Yeah, I know Chet, he's a good friend of mine, why?"

"Bull. He's not just a 'good friend', is he?"

Melissa got well and truly angry. "Just what are you trying to say?"

"You're woohooing him."

"That's really none of your business."

"Oh, but I think it is. You're supposed to be my girl."

Melissa laughed. "Oh really? 'Your girl.' After you rejected me for a date on Love Day. After you went out of your way to embarrass me every time I brought up a subject in conversation that you weren't personally interested in. After you treated me like a woohoo worker and got mad and left when I told you to slow down. Hmph. YOUR girl. Well you sure aren't my guy. Get lost, Jack. Whatever we might've had, we're through. At least Chet treats me like he cares about me."

"Chet Mitchell cares about himself first and second and to Hades with everyone else. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, and I like that about him! We have fun, he goes home, and then when we want to have fun again, we get together. It's refreshing having a guy who gets that and doesn't think I'm 'his girl.' But seriously, Jack. Get. Lost."

Melissa hung up. Then she called up Chet.

"Say, how about after the festival's done tomorrow, you come over and we get hotter than the Curry Challenge?"
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2021
    It was a hot summer day and this adorable boy celebrated his b-day. They invited the whole family. And the family decided to stay inside. Bummer.
    11-8-2021-10-33-58.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Kind of a fun goofy screenshot from my NPC rotation simming...Diego Lobo (as reinvented in a previous story arc as a suave Latin lover type) is in the foreground catching fish. Behind him, Nataliya Bernard (née Markov, granddaughter of Dmitry and Pam, daughter of Anatoly) animatedly mentors.

Note that the only changes I made to Diego in CAS were hairstyle, wardrobe, removing makeup, and sanding off his tattoos. You'd hardly recognize him but he is indeed the same sim!

k2rLxNO.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Today I finished my Decades challenge!
    kaniec.jpg
    Yay!!!
    12-8-2021-12-12-54.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    The Confession

The more Aaron thought about it, the less he liked. So, being a budding Barrister, he went to his boss with his problem, seeking advice. "So, you see the legal pickle I'm in," Aaron said.
    "Yes, I do. But, I can also see there's something greater behind all of this. The dots don't add up."
    "I know, and my brother saw it, too. Okay, then, I'll let her know I will represent her if it comes to a court trial. Thank you, sir."

Aaron drove over to Oasis Springs where he found Erik and Kayleigh. He expected to find that Erik had headed off already. He knew they had put-off the wedding. Just not enough time to plan things the way the couple wanted it.
    "Erik, you're still here. Glad I caught you. Can you and Kayleigh come over for dinner tonight? We need to have a partial family meeting."
    wtzYnXx.jpg
    "Partial?"
    "Yeah, just you two, Sandi and me, Astrid and the Goldens. I wish to keep this as low-key as possible."
    "What about Joe?"
    "He's in Med School, as you should know and doesn't get off until much later. This can't wait."
    Okay. Sure, what time?"
    "Let's make it around five."

Sandi got busy and grilled up chicken. She quickly set the table and all was in readiness when the guest arrived.
    BlR9PwZ.jpg?1
    “Wait a minute all of you, please. All right, all right. I did put Kayleigh up to it, but not for the reasons I gave. I lied. I was covering up but I did one heck of a lousy job of it. The truth is I was trying to get Erik to break up with Kayleigh, but only for his own good. For your own good,” she said, looking directly at Erik. “He — he said it was for your own good, at least.” Astrid said. “Now, I think he lied.” Unchecked tears began to run down her face, she wiped them away, brusquely.
    cq6euTP.jpg
    “And you thought we would buy into this?” Aaron scoffed. “Really, Astrid. I’m willing to represent you in court. I promise you’ll get the very best from me. You’re family after all. But I need the truth of it. You can’t afford for your lawyer to be T-Boned in court by the Prosecutor. I need all of it, the entire story. I have to already know the answer to the questions I’ll be asking.”
    Ui8Txy9.jpg
    Astrid went into panic mode. “Sandi, Kayleigh, Mom, Dad, you believe me don’t you? Don’t leave me hanging out here alone, please.”
    aV4pokE.jpg
    "Oh, don't you be dragging me into this," Sandi said, as she got up to clear her dish away.
    igmuixU.jpg
    “I’m sorry, Baby Girl,” Drake Golden said. “This is your mess to clean up.”
    A1otG8J.jpg
    “Astrid, I just want to know why,” Erik said, quietly. He was gazing down at his feet, his hands jammed into his front jean pockets. “My tour has been postponed, twice now. There’s no way I can leave while this hangs over my head. The headlines have been brutal. ‘Rock Star Breaks Up With Long-time Sweetheart as World Tour Looms Large’. “Erik gestured in the air with each word. “I’m more than willing to forgive your egregious actions, if you can give me an honest reason why. Before I start owing money to all of the venues. Box office, et al. This is a mess. A freaking mess!”
    Astrid drew in a deep breath, sighed heavily, as she considered her answer. Crossing her arms over her chest, she began to pace. “Okay. Okay. I guess you deserve to know the truth. I just didn’t want to hurt you.”
    8TZw9aC.jpg
    “Somebody's working overtime to turn me into a ‘Bad Boy’. I’m already hurt, Astrid. What other missile could you possibly have aimed at me?”
    x5xCFJt.jpg
    “Nuclear, I’m afraid. Seriously, I bought into his line. He was so very convincing. And I thought he was your friend. So I trusted him. Trusted what he said and why he was saying it. That if you were free, eligible, that the fans would swarm all over you as they never have before.”
    12q94A0.jpg
    “As if I’m not already swallowed up by the crowds, now?”
    Astrid nodded. “I know, right? Then it dawned on me, too late, just what kind of friend would do this to another? If he loved you as he claimed, why would he intentionally hurt you by destroying your personal happiness?”
    “Oh, my God,” Erik said, his bright blue eyes ablaze. “I know what this is. I told him I wanted to take a few weeks off to allow for a Honeymoon — Sam did this. You’re talking about Samuel Simms, aren't you?”
    cRw2sf3.jpg
    0noJZNR.jpg
    "Oh, no, not Sam …" Kayleigh said.
    Astrid nodded, said quietly, turning to look at Erik. “You may need to find another agent.”
    “Seriously? It was Sam?” Erik’s eyes glistened, as he sat down hard on the dining room chair. “Please, do finish your tale. Don’t hold anything back.”
    RLzuuSs.jpg

“Sam called me two nights before graduation. He shared the big news of your World Tour and told me that if I could get you to break up with Kayleigh, the tour would be even more grand. He thought the turnout would be even greater if you were suddenly eligible, especially after being with the same Sim for so long. He said he could spin it so that Kayleigh was the one who called it off, leaving you broken-hearted. He called it the Sympathy Card. And that there would be a little something in it for me. He would pay for Joey’s Med School tuition so I wouldn’t have to carry the load.”
    "Astrid, no, you didn't.
    R4doCWa.jpg
    "I don't have an answer for that, I really don't.
    BlR9PwZ.jpg?1
    “Please do tell the court, Ms Golden, just why you lied in the first place and why we should trust your word, now,” Aaron said.
    “Because, Mr. Simms swore the revenue would be far greater presenting Erik as an eligible bachelor. The stadiums would all sell out, which would mean additional shows, additional box office takes. It would be a Win-Win scenario for all concerned. He could stretch it into years. With more World Tours in the offing.”
    “Over my dead body,” Erik said. “I’ll cancel.”
    “Oh, no Erik you can’t. That would leave you on the hook for the venues and the Box Office. You’ll be broke.” Kayleigh said. “Aaron tell him there’s a better way. There’s got to be a better way.”
    “I didn’t think you cared about the money,” Erik said, frowning.
    ucgHdcP.jpg
    “I don’t, and this isn't’ about the money. This is not of your doing. You shouldn’t be the one left on the hook. Besides, it could ruin your career. I know you, Erik. I know how much you love to share your music. This could break your heart and your Soul.”
    ELYYDL2.jpg

“If you’re asking for my professional advice,” Aaron said. “I’d sue the mutton chops off of him for Breach of Contract. Dereliction of duty, False advertising. Slander. I could go on.”
    Erik stood up. “Yes, I could possibly do that. But Father James would likely suggest I forgive him. And I will, he’s a good guy after all. His wife just sued him for divorce, and they have kids, too. We’re talking alimony, Child Support. I offered to pay him a larger percentage. He did remind me I’m not his only client. I made the offer at least. And I will forgive him. After I get back from the Tour. If the stops get extended to accommodate the fans, via additional shows, it won’t be because I’m suffering from a broken relationship. I would much rather my work stand on its own, you know? I may even add Kayleigh to the act,” he said, giving her a wink. “We can do that duet we’ve been practicing.”
    KbVPB7T.jpg
    Blushing she said, “Oh, I don’t know about that.”
    vgf6kSy.jpg

All for now, thanks for reading!

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Octavia Suzuki-McGhee has passed away. Devoted wife of the late Branden Carrington and
    loving mother of 18 children and 14 grandchildren. Octavia dedicated her life to her family and conservation
    of the local oceans. She wanted to leave a beautiful world behind for her children and grandchildren.
    A proficient violinist and gourmet cook, Octavia also enjoyed camping, video games and looking at the stars through
    her telescope. Your family loves you, Octavia, and will never stop missing you.
    Octavia the toddler
    oFMecbH.png?1
    mrhdpFO.png?1
    hUgfKUg.png?1
    Octavia and her twin brother, Parker.
    cnzyDq8.png?1
    k7Hhv19.png
    lFBxDD2.png?1
    The first time she saw Branden, her future husband
    FrYYxSg.png?1
    qWA3aRC.png?2
    OtLwN8k.png?1
    6A3kNaW.png?1
    u3DvMdN.png?1
    rVfTmTe.png?1
    NmlNjdr.png?1
    iOxKgfW.png?1
    FccP2yc.png?1
    Meeting her grandchildren
    LgFcmWx.png?1
    ClUjU0x.png
    Her last day
    76U39MG.png?1
    ED9TluR.png?1
    RIP Octavia, we'll miss you.
    te8Ck14.png
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

@mlnov39 Sorry to ruin the sad mood... :#

Claudia asked Darth Rooster a "serious" question: :D

oJ5hjlq.png
    MxiFArF.png
    IcCq2Lc.png
    DqpazCa.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Diego Lobo lived a long and illustrious life. His first wife, Addyson Dangelo, brought him immense happiness before she went to her eternal rest in the Hallowed Dead cemetery. Later in his life, he remarried, and his new wife Janay Cardenas—far younger than he, still a student at Foxbury Institute and barely out of high school, had borne him a son, Hernando, to carry on the family line.

And Janay indulged Diego's appetites, whether culinary or in the bedroom. Unfortunately, an old man trying to keep up with a girl a third his age was never going to end well, and...well...

WEcCvOF.png

Rest in peace, Diego. Your true love awaits you in the afterlife, and your kid will be looked after in the land of the living.
    (he/him)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Bandit the dog pooped three gold bars.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited August 2021
    Donnie Moon and his girlfriend Morgan Fyres aged up to young adults. Donnie had plans for Morgan today.
    lkhpVEo.png

He took Morgan to a beautiful place on the countryside and proposed. They've been dating forever (whole time when they were teenagers) and this was their plan as soon as they age up. Of course Morgan said yes. :)
    957cEKO.png
    4JBz8Qw.png
    SBhGmZ9.png

Donnie's evil criminal boss mom Olivia harassed Eliza Pancakes.
    aPfVlcg.png
    "Talk to the hand".

She fought with Eliza and declared her an enemy.
    tBLnmDg.png

Olivia's friend Doris Hill who lives with Olivia's family is a chef. She went to spice festival and tried spicy curry.
    aHoIhnt.png

Doris also tried a bubble blower and got dazed.
    lCd5Jif.png

Donnie started an entertainer career. He's going to be a comedian.He did his daily task before going to sleep.
    SnoaCKi.png

I'm not sure whether I want to have a wedding for Donnie and Morgan or make them just elope. He's one of my favorite Sims, so I may have to arrange wedding for them. Donnie's mom is probably going to ruin the wedding, though. She has so many enemies that she won't get along with anyone and will start fights left and right. >:)
  • Options
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Bandit the dog pooped three gold bars.

Sounds painful. :D
  • Options
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Donnie Moon and his girlfriend Morgan Fyres aged up to young adults. Donnie had plans for Morgan today.
    lkhpVEo.png
    He took Morgan to a beautiful place on the countryside and proposed. They've been dating forever (whole time when they were teenagers) and this was their plan as soon as they age up. Of course Morgan said yes. :)
    957cEKO.png
    4JBz8Qw.png
    SBhGmZ9.png

aPfVlcg.png
    "Talk to the hand".

tBLnmDg.png

Olivia's friend Doris Hill who lives with Olivia's family is a chef. She went to spice festival and tried spicy curry.
    aHoIhnt.png

lCd5Jif.png

Donnie started an entertainer career. He's going to be a comedian.He did his daily task before going to sleep.
    SnoaCKi.png

I'm not sure whether I want to have a wedding for Donnie and Morgan or make them just elope. He's one of my favorite Sims, so I may have to arrange wedding for them. Donnie's mom is probably going to ruin the wedding, though. She has so many enemies that she won't get along with anyone and will start fights left and right. >:)

I want to go to that wedding! 😆
  • Options
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    Kimmer wrote: »
    lkhpVEo.png
    957cEKO.png
    4JBz8Qw.png
    SBhGmZ9.png

aPfVlcg.png
    "Talk to the hand".

tBLnmDg.png

aHoIhnt.png

lCd5Jif.png

SnoaCKi.png

I want to go to that wedding! 😆
    Thanks. I think I'm going to have their wedding soon then. :wink:
    I haven't had Sims weddings for a long time, it's interesting how it will work now. The last time I did it it was very buggy.
  • Options
    Here are Donnie Moon & Morgan Fyres' wedding. I put most of the screenshots inside spoiler. :)

Wedding ceremony. <3
    6WCafXF.png
    qJd8h4Z.png
    1MduQjj.png

Eating wedding cake.
    7WkjO2i.png
    More wedding photos...
    Family friends Johnny Zest and Paolo Rocca eating cake with Donnie's biological father Jere (he's the mailman whom Donnie's mom Olivia randomly had a one night stand with and got pregnant).
    DFQ9MKO.png

Donnie's family. From the left... Olivia Moon (Donnie's mom), Bjorn Tu'Rock (Olivia's boyfriend who has been more of a father to Donnie than his real father has), Manny Moon-Tu'Rock (Donnie's little brother) and Doris Hill (Olivia's friend who lives with them).
    Y9vIlt6.png

I was afraid that Olivia would ruin the wedding by arguing with everyone, but she behaved really well, except she picked a fight with Donnie's biological father and insulted him.
    9YvQvzd.png

Doris was tired of waiting for a drink and decided to make it herself.
    veJEnIG.png

Happy couple with the bride's sister Siobhan.
    AJJur6p.png

Donnie giving a speech.
    8ntxiKH.png

He hugged his little brother.
    WUMdrPH.png

Wedding is almost over. Congratulations Morgan & Donnie. <3
    02cUISL.png
    YKMOJjo.png

A photo that Donnie took with his wife.
    pNaj8qQ.png

Official wedding photo. :)
    4Tnj41C.png