Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite pack?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Get together because of the club system and the world of Windenburg and it felt like a true expansion that added to the core game rather than being an isolated pack. Seasons comes second for me for the same reasons.
  • Options
    aircastle87aircastle87 Posts: 21 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    City Living is the one pack I couldn’t be without. I love the apartments system, although I could do without the noisy neighbours. I love the different districts and the way they look and the festivals especially spice festival. I wish they’d do the geek con later in the day as my sims are always at work when it’s on. I also love the different food stalls and how you can learn the recipes by eating them and get better with spice and chopsticks.
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Vampires
    I'm an occult player, and vampires are the best occult we have~
  • Options
    RapunzelblondeRapunzelblonde Posts: 51 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    I love Cats and Dogs for so many reasons. I love how varied the pet breeds are, and they are so beautifully made in CAS. I appreciate the custom paint tools, but never use them because I like the pre-made coat colors. I love the gameplay with pets, especially training dogs and the vet skill. Running my own vet clinic is surprisingly fun and satisfactory! Also, the CAS items for sims in this pack are great! I absolutely love the clothes and hairstyles.
    But, as a player who builds more than anything else, I LOVE Brindleton Bay. It's a beautiful neighborhood! The build mode items in Cats and Dogs are so my style--the shingled siding, coastal colors, beautiful trees/flowers, and the bay window seating!!! Ugh, I died when I saw that the first time I was playing with the new content. I absolutely love bay windows, and I put them in just about every build now because Cats and Dogs gave me those bay window couches. The Maxis builds in Brindleton Bay are great too. What would you call the style of the houses? Dutch Colonial? Anyway, they are lovely, and inspired my creativity!

Also love:
    Island Living--Absolutely gorgeous! The water....so pretty. I love all the beachy things my sims can do, like find seashells and scuba dive. And of course mermaids!! The mermaid CAS content is just perfect.
    Get Together--Windenburg is also a beautiful world. I love Tudor style architecture, and it has so many lots!
    Seasons--It enhances the game so much, and makes the worlds even more beautiful. I especially love the winter features like ice skating and holiday decorating. I like seeing my builds with lights and garlands!
    Realm of Magic--Stained. Glass. Windows. I would have bought it just for those. But of course I love the magic aspect too!
  • Options
    FreshMeatFreshMeat Posts: 28 Member
    Parenthood
    I don't know what it's like without this pack because I downloaded it as soon as I got the base game. I love it the most because family game play is the most important to me, and it's made well too. I think they dived in to some child and parenting psychology, one of my favorite topics.