Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite pack?

What is your favourite pack?

Favourite pack? 151 votes

Cats & Dogs
7%
Mi9shaoscarAllison18cchant86luthienrisingHearts4ujoRN1414Kimmer_000keycapturethemagicRapunzelblondebaberly4 11 votes
Realm of Magic
7%
lisamwittPlayerSinger2010mcruddtabasheJerrellosmurf45blueSindocatAtreya33GamingTweetyscoed1227nerdfashionElizaG2016 12 votes
Vampires
12%
CamkatAnmirlaDrewRowlandemereLenaDietersannaliese39LiELFSheepilingLouise_G0325j1z1LissmelsCrazyNinjaBusufuNikkihRememberJoybella_gothSquirrelTail15Moon3NLArcherDK 19 votes
Parenthood
9%
CK213JueJueKaeChan2089AngelEb95ChadSims2Internal_ChaosgarapoesRDaanDeeTsimsLairaGalaxySimsGirlSimAlexandriaLilfireworkSimsFreshMeat 14 votes
Get to Work
6%
HoneydewdanacnbrettAlrynnMagicWatermelonslamondaBluelleJackOnYourBackEfffingtoncomicsforlifeJessnOllie25 10 votes
Vintage Glamour
0%
Get Famous
2%
NimieInuMiroLoverDrSimSeanBobbyG 4 votes
Seasons
35%
Akl500Pauroraael14IceyJCabelle1863aelias24Isb917asimbsimelanorbretonMariefoxprice83JestTruloubyloulouSxcDannii202LustianiciataydevGracieO312bixtersMoonfoxNightcryFreechheitParmaViolet87texxx78 54 votes
Laundry Day
0%
GilbertStrangePenny 1 vote
Other (Which one, why?)
17%
aircastle87catloverplayersikasika18xMyrtheKniga_SitaraRipleyrawrSelinaKyles5782341b77vlOnverserryttu3kToadette12EnkiSchmidtMDianaSimsDominicLaurenceEvilyn_1007Vivi_WillowTreeEvie0602bohemian_loveWallSims4everRouensims 26 votes

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Seasons
    Whenever there's seasons on the options its always seasons for me. But i do like cats and dogs a lot too.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Seasons
    Yeah, I agree. It was done amazingly. My second would be Realm of Magic. It was done really well, but the builds knock it down to second. They're so ugly!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    What is your favourite pack?

other because you forgot Get Together which if I could only have one, would be the one. Followed by Vampires which is great modded to restore it to its pre-nerf function sorta.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Seasons
    The reason I put other is because one, there's a million packs, and two, the poll feature only allows 10 options.
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    edited May 2020
    Cats & Dogs
    I love the features in the cats and dogs, plus the world is beautiful. It's just annoying how the builds in Brindleton Bay are so expensive.
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    Seasons
    I agree. My favourite part about brindleton bay is that two vharacters in it are GAY MARRIED. I just found that out and am dying. Oml. I'm so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 happy rn.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    I love pets. They're everything to me in Sims 4 since I can't have pets in real life now. <3
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood and Island Living Tied
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires. It has breathe life into Sims 4 for me. Without it, I would've given up on the game long time ago. Vampires themselves are very well done and are genuinely fun to play. Forgotten Hollow is awesome, too.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Realm of Magic
    What can I say? I'm a Potterhead.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited May 2020
    Parenthood
    Tie between Parenthood and Vampires.
    Seasons
    Cool. I chose seasons because it was beautifully done. Rom follows second because of the builds.
  • bohemian_lovebohemian_love Posts: 2 New Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    City Living, I don't really relate to suburban life so I make my Sims live in apartments most of the time :) Also love the townies from that pack, the Japanese-inspired designs and diverse vegetarian food.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Get Famous
    Get Famous was a day one buy and I still dont regret it. I LOVE making celebrity sims.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons without a doubt. I couldn’t play without it. Adding weather really brings life and variety to the game, plus the seasons themselves are visually gorgeous.
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Seasons
    It was close between Seasons and Cats & Dogs for me. I think these 2 packs in all versions of the franchise, are what makes the Sims worlds start to feel alive. They always feel empty and basic without these 2 packs, but once they've been released, I feel I can settle with the game. I really like the way that Seasons was done (although the annoying effects on gameplay bug me eg, runnining outside during a restaurant meal to jump in muddy puddles/shovel snow/forget to change into outerwear to do those things and then freeze to death etc!).
    I LOVE the way they did Cats and Dogs - I think they are so realistic feeling and cute, and they make me smile when I have them. The only thing that stops it being at the top of my list is the lack of other small animals that could and should have been included, like they were in previous versions of The Sims - I miss birds, hamsters, snakes, reptiles etc.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    Cats and Dogs, today. But it's getting to be such a hard question, this many packs in.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Strangerville. I had a lot of fun playing the story, and I fell in love with the town and its simple little bar.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Seasons
    I so love the weather machine. I can make it a rainstorm, blizzard or cloudy in my worlds.
    My second choice is Forgotten Hollow because it's dark & spooky.
    Thirdly, Glimmerbrook because it's beautifully woodsy.
    Fourthly, Brindleton Bay because of it's beach & pretty trees.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons with parenthood being a close second!
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Realm of Magic
    I like Spellcasters, and Occult Sims in general. But what really sold me on Realm of Magic was the Art Nouveau and Edwardian Build/Buy assets.

Close runners-up, for game play, are Parenthood and Spa Day.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Get Together, Vampires and Movie Hangout to represent each kind.

But Eco Lifestyle seems like a potential threat to take #1 in my heart. We shall see.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • EfffingtonEfffington Posts: 63 Member
    Get to Work
    I LOVE Get to Work! LOVE IT, I just wish they'd add more jobs that you can join your sim. Vampires is my next fav. I hate that sims die so I turn all into vampires so they live forever. I only turn pretty/attractive sims though so the ugly ones die off. My goal is to have a sim world of beautiful vamps!
  • RipleyrawrRipleyrawr Posts: 273 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Strangerville, because I love playing a story and I like the design of the houses.
    iBVfjxN.gif
    Breadquanda is my spirit animal.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    Seasons is a very very close second. The only reason I picked cats and dogs first is because of Brindleton Bay.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame