Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite pack?

Comments

• Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons is by far my favorite!
    I do like Get to work and Island Living too, but they don't always impact my gameplay. Seasons does, obviously.

I never got the hype around Get Together if I'm being honest. Never used the clubs, but the world is STUNNING.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Vampires
    I've by far gotten the most use out of Vampires and it held my attention the longest. Strangerville is a close second though, I just love that small town vibe and the scenery.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Vampires
    That's easy! I couldn't play without my vamps. I have always loved vampires and TS4 vampires are so well done and fun to play with so much personality and versatility. I just wish we had proper vampire hunters and other sims didn't instantly recognise vampires and reacted more when they reveal their true natures. I still think Vampires is near perfect though.

I also really love Seasons, Cats & Dogs, and Parenthood. Nifty Knitting sounds very promising too so far. My quirky vampire son is going to love it!
  • Options
    emma_leeemma_lee Posts: 18 Member
    Seasons
    I love seasons the most! I like that the weather is changing and the seasons with happenings!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    City Living! It's just a near-perfect pack for me (the only thing that'd make it better would be a better way to save apartments to the Gallery).

Top three for each type of pack would be CL, Cats & Dogs, and Get Together for EPs, Vampires, Realm of Magic, and Jungle Adventure for GPs, and Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, and Tiny Living for SPs.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Vampires
    While Seasons is awesome and I love Dine Out, I was the most excited for and impressed by vampires, and I use it A LOT. It's such a fun diversion from normal gameplay and I love the style of the world and Build/Buy. I wouldn't choose it as my only pack if I could choose only one, but it has a soft spot in my heart.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Get Together is by far my favorite pack for TS4.

It adds one of the biggest worlds, the club system is amazing and such a game changer, the CAS/BB is great and it adds night clubs and caffes.

It just couldn't be better imho.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Vampires
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    LissmelsLissmels Posts: 79 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires for me. I really love the darker aspects it brought into the game. Forgotten hollow is a very interesting and mysterious world and I love playing in it and creating stories. And Vlad, he's become my favorite NPC, you have no idea how many saves I have making different stories for him! And of course: Vampirism. The system is so good and this was the first pack where we were introduced to this, and they were the first (proper) occults as well! And lastly: the CAS and B&B items are fantastic for victorian gameplay.
  • Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    edited May 2020
    Vampires
    Vampires. I know it is not the best one according to a lot of people (RoM is arguably the same thing just upgraded), and it was the first pack I ever got. BUT the darker aspect is great, and the Victorian slash Gothic themed cas and bb still contains some of my favourite pieces from the game. I've gotten so much out of this amazing pack and so it is, and always will be, my favourite. Some aspects of it are STILL shaping my gameplay more than any other pack (immortal vampire in the crypt of my legacy family, anyone?), and I just couldn't play without it.

Seasons was great up until I got Get Famous and had all my actors and actresses dying of temperatures in their costumes because they can't change out of it and I forgot to disable temperature effects in the settings. Also (like usual with Sims games), I feel like weather should have been included with the basegame.
    banner.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2020
    Other (Which one, why?)
    To be honest I don't really care for any of these, Island Living and Jungle Adventure are my favorite packs
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Get Together" It is su unfair, that you forgot this!
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited May 2020
    Vampires
    I'm torn between Vampires and Seasons.
    Seasons is a necessity because it keeps the game from becoming stagnant by creating the feeling of time passing and gives some "life" to the game by creating an atmosphere (it's not the same boring sunny day over and over and over).
    Vampires is the best made pack and I have a strong bias for Occults - it is my preferred play. Even though Witches are my favorite Occult Sim, Vampires is so well made that it catapults it to the top. I have to give it to Vampires...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Vampires
    The vampires are better than ever in the series powers and abilities, I love the gothic architecture, tim burton fan all the way, then I have to say realm of magic & seasons
  • Options
    Moon3NLMoon3NL Posts: 49 Member
    Vampires
    From those on the list I picked Vampires, with Seasons as a very close second.

Although I don't own all packs, I do think Get Together is my favourite. Why? Because I like the club system, together with the new bar/club lots and activities it really gives your Sims a reason to go out of your home area. Besides that I think Windenburg is a very interesting and beautiful world and I use the build items that come with the pack a lot.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    OTHER: JUNGLE ADVENTURE

I've been sending my Sims to the jungle more than sending them to school or work!

I make enough money from selling artifacts to pay for bills.

Plus the kids are learning about history and stuff, better than anything in a classroom. (kinda surprised that child services haven't taken them away yet :lol: )
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    I’m torn between city living and backyard stuff. City living as I love the gameplay, cultural stuff it suits my gameplay so much although I don’t use apartments I take my sims to the festivals all the time. Backyard stuff even though it’s a stuff pack I love the items that come with it and use it so much in my gameplay more so then other packs like vampires, get to work, get together etc. I can’t pick between the two. Also island living is a very close second I have had so much gameplay and value for money out of the pack but city living edges it slightly for an ep as I got city living on sale and was a surprise pack for me as I never like the city themed packs.
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited May 2020
    Seasons
    Seasons make the worlds seem a bit more relatable rather than simply having one state of weather all the time. I also like how each world has its own weather patterns, and I definitely appreciate the calendar system/Holidays included in this rendition of the pack.
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Get to Work
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 ! I meant to press parenthood
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Seasons
    Oof..
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Other
    Island Living cause I love Sulani and the beaches but Seasons is a close second.
  • Options
    Stylish_SimmerStylish_Simmer Posts: 26 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    It's a tie between City Living, Island Living, and Get Famous. (Sorry, there is no way I can pick just one!)
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Seasons
    No need to apologize queen. You didn't make me mad or anything
  • Options
    BattleGooseBattleGoose Posts: 3 New Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    Actually I'm a huuge strangerville fan, with the creepy aesthetic, making 🐸🐸🐸🐸 military sims and calm cowboy colors of clothing
  • Options
    SIMileyFaceSIMileyFace Posts: 49 Member
    Other (Which one, why?)
    It was really interesting to read everyone's responses and opinions to the packs. I don't have many installed because my current computer can't handle it, but I am hopefully upgrading to a better PC soon and will be getting a lot more of the packs.
    Mine is City Living, but like I said, I don't have many.

Looks like Seasons is one of the popular choices...that will have to be one of the first new ones I pick up :)