September 24 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

WHO TO PAIR WITH CASSANDRA AND WHY?

2...Next

Comments

• NyxValkoinenNyxValkoinen Posts: 14 New Member
    Nobody
    Most of the time I make Don leave her at the alter, and basically make it so she'll never try her hand at love again. Usually I keep her and her younger brother together, and she basically becomes a live in nanny whenever he marries and has kids of his own.
  • FamilyFriendFamilyFriend Posts: 24 Member
    Goopy GilsCarbo (or name another Townie...)
    I always paired her with Remington Jitmakusol, the rich guy from Sims 2 Nightlife. Don't know why
  • LouisaSMLouisaSM Posts: 21 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    I let her get with Don and then when she's heartbroken Darren saves the day :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 32,063 Member
    edited August 16
    Goopy GilsCarbo (or name another Townie...)
    I had to choose Goopy to be able to name another townie. Casandra deserves a romantic who will adore her. Go downtown, find Mr. Big, he's rich, considered good looking by most Sims in the game, has a lot of nice stuff in his inventory. Move her to downtown out of the family home. She and 'Mr. Big' can eventually buy up most of downtown and Bluewater. Start her own dynasty. He is great for running businesses, makes a great husband and a great father. He has all the features mixed into one, such as a fortune Sim, a romantic, a family Sim, the hidden Power Sim, etc. etc. Just never delete downtown, lol. Also, he is like a much better Don, than Don, lol, and would be his rival if you think about it. It would be like ok, Don, you left me at the altar, but look who I wound up with. :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1