Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking build request!

Comments

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Thank you @Javi182
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Javi182Javi182 Posts: 63 Member
    @Cavapoo_King Sorry for taking so long and not communicating so much. I have been busy with personal stuff and it has gotten in the way. But I have finally finished if and If there are any touches you want to change, let me know! It was hard for me because the style is something I don't do often.
    78Z8iyK.png40z4q7T.pngXfhPRgB.pngZr7XC6U.png
    kHk6Koq.png
    DkpK4bi.png
    BAy7l7I.png
    8DmINDH.png
    IBZW9Xe.png
    hM1YZlj.png
    4zcJWTE.png
    7MVAn3f.png
    MUTr9GJ.png
    h1l3ij0.png
    xZin7AN.png
    S50AheY.png
    HnB5kYE.png
    ChOqs7h.png
    A0vXtTW.png
    4IQNlDD.png
    nNsHNF8.png
    L1JRWyK.png
    pt3MgPE.png
    KPrfErx.png
    5y6u9y8.png
    tDpf5pm.png
    0k0xucB.png
    txyzWbz.png

In the end, I tried not to over-decorate like I usually do. So the whole place it's pretty open and the sims can walk around with-out issue.

• Options
    @MightyPants Sorry for not being able to work on your stuff at all. :( I'm still open to working on it, I just need examples of what you want.
  • Options
    Thank you @Javi182 do have a gallery link
  • Options
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    It works, thank you :smile:
  • Options
    Still taking requests from anyone. :) Also I'm showcasing builds you may like to download from other builders on my channel. Youtube/ LilAdobe 😃
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    I would love a container home that can fit a family on a 20 by 30 lot but there’s a catch....I would like it proper dirty and grungy, suitable for renovating and plenty of land space for the grime. Preferably no more then 2 floors....
    Pretty please 😁
  • Options
    🤔I don't have eco living. But I'll see what I can do. Making it grungy sound like a cool challenge. I'll start planning.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Javi182 wrote: »
    Still taking requests from anyone. :) Also I'm showcasing builds you may like to download from other builders on my channel. Youtube/ LilAdobe 😃

I wonder if you'd be interested in building this for me if you have Realm of Magic? :) I did put a request on the DNA thread but nobody's responded so I guess they're not interested :D

Type of build: Modern/traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them (including the new Star Wars one)
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 20
    Lot traits: n/a
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? master bedroom (neutral w/accent), plus two kids' bedrooms (neutral, one for teen, one for toddler/child)
    Number of bathrooms: 2 and a half
    Favorite color schemes: light airy naturals with an accent colour of your choice
    Colors you dislike: dark brown; yellow (particularly mustard yellow)
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden with the Realm of Magic plants in if you have them; a pool if room
    Some background: This house will be for a spellcaster (eventually) but she plans to be incognito so the main floors of the house don't need to be 'witchy'. However, please can she have a basement that has all of the spellcaster paraphernalia that she'll need? I'm not a huge fan of loads of clutter (I don't mind some); and also not a huge amount of MOO please (e.g. when it's used to put objects within objects, as the flickering that often occurs with heavily MOO'ed rooms can set off a headache)
    Thank you!
  • Options
    @loubyloulou dang I really need sale for the sims. 😅 I think I can do it. Dont worry, I don't use MOO, I consider it custom content. What I'll do with both request. Is build with the packs I do have. And if I get realm & eco. I will add the items to fit the build.
    P.s mind if reuse that list you wrote on? For other people to use.😄 its pretty useful.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @loubyloulou dang I really need sale for the sims. 😅 I think I can do it. Dont worry, I don't use MOO, I consider it custom content. What I'll do with both request. Is build with the packs I do have. And if I get realm & eco. I will add the items to fit the build.
    P.s mind if reuse that list you wrote on? For other people to use.😄 its pretty useful.

Thanks so much! I don't mind if you don't use any RoM stuff at all - as long as she has a basement, I can add the witchy stuff as and when she needs it (she's not a spellcaster just yet so doesn't need it for the moment).

The list I used was from the DNA thread so best not to use it if you don't mind as they might not appreciate it being copied. But I guess you could rewrite it/adapt it so it's not a direct copy.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    It's very good that you don't use move objects cheat, it does create all sorts of issues. A tip is to put this in the presentation post, as I think there are a lot of players not wanting moo in builds.
    Your builds are nice.
  • Options
    😯I do use move objects cheat on some builds, I thought you meant the tool that allows doing even more manipulation. The tool mod I believe. But when I do use move objects its mainly for exterior decor. I know the cheat has its own problem, I always ensure it works with the sims. I see a lot of builders use it, and the building itself is not accessible, its mainly for show. I like to make sure they at least work so people can enjoy them. Hope this clears things up. Thanks, for the compliment @Auroraskies
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Perhaps you mean T.O.O.L. by TwistedMexi?
    I think the player that requested a house meant bb.moveobjects cheat, which is one way of making it possible to place two items in the same spot; and they do flicker.
    It is possible in game to, for instance with curtains.

You do as you please of course (and as the request specifies); I just thought it would be good with clarification, to make it easier to know what kind of build it is. :)
  • Options
    @Auroraskies Much Appreciated 😁
    @clover24 Hi again, sorry for taking so long to even plan it out. Before I go even further just wanted to share some progress, layout, and design of the place. Even though I don't have the container walls and floors, I think they look close enough. The build is big enough for the rooms you asked for, and maybe then some.
    Still some work ofcourse. But let me know what needs to change, Im totally fine restarting.
    mR2fAR9.png
    FEEfs7Z.png
    nGxiOba.png
    EQI9U24.png
    EW7rw3N.png

• Options
    @loubyloulou Got an idea up, but not sure if you will like it or not. I can always start a new build. It's just an idea at the moment. The floor plan is all laid out the way you asked it, even the basement. Here are the pictures.
    Each picture of the front elevation contains a different window setup, different siding, etc. Couldn't find modern/traditonal windows. With the packs, I have at least.
    For the first floor plan. Red=kitch Yellow=Dinning Blue= Living Green = rec room/hidden access to basement.

All in all, this is still just an idea for the shape of the build, everything can still change. Just let me know what you want to change and or things you want to keep. :smile:

cXsZTdV.png
    OJAGCQd.png
    Iy3cgBA.png
    0x7d0ZM.png
    mqHv53a.png
    IPk2wqS.png

• Options
    @Javi182 Thanks so much - looking great so far! For the exterior, I like them all but I think I prefer the top one - the one with blue shingle tiles (is that what they're called?!) and the stonework.
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    edited October 2020
    A pretty, traditional, cozy (read: small-ish) familiy house with a huge sheltered garden (greenhouse), big enough for 40-50 plants (can be multiple stories).

I‘d be very thankful if you could make this happen because all my builds look like shoeboxes.

Edit:
    Packs: all minus Star Wars
    Lot size: maybe 30x30 or 40x30? Nothing too big.
    Bedrooms: 3. My sims don‘t have children yet but are planning to have some soon. So one master bedroom, one baby bedroom and one toddler bedroom.

Notes:
    - MOO is ok. I love clutter. It can get tricky in the greenhouse though because it can become non-functional fast.
    - I don‘t like dark brown flooring
    - Washing machine + dryer + the thing used to hang clothes outside, please
    - Kitchen is very important to my sim, it‘s were the family spends most time in.

Edit 2:
    Bedrooms can be small. I like small, cozy bedrooms. I like the 1x1 desks for children‘s rooms.

Edit 3:
    The greenhouse or parts of it can also be underground (basement) to save space.
    Post edited by dearie_blossom on
  • Options
    @Javi182 that is lovely. Don't worry about putting too much furniture in as I don't want my sims life to be easy >:) What you have done so far is looking great. Thank you :)
  • Options
    @dearie_blossom Got it. Washing machines will be placed with stoves because I don't have the laundry pack 👍 Never did a greenhouse before but should be fun. :)

If anyone else wants to request a build. I won't be able to get to you until I finish Clover24, Dearie_blossom & LoubyLouLou Request. 😀👍
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    @dearie_blossom Got it. Washing machines will be placed with stoves because I don't have the laundry pack 👍 Never did a greenhouse before but should be fun. :)

If anyone else wants to request a build. I won't be able to get to you until I finish Clover24, Dearie_blossom & LoubyLouLou Request. 😀👍
    Thank you :) I‘m patient so if at some point you don‘t feel like building it‘s ok. Don‘t feel pressured to finish it quickly.
  • Options
    @dearie_blossom @clover24 @loubyloulou Sorry for taking so long and for not doing much. Last week was filled with busy work and family stuff lol.

First Clover24

So I added a bunch of things to make it look junkier and more difficult. As requested lol. Let me know if it's too much. Everything such as things for hygiene and food are there. Gonna Make sure it works with the sims for a smooth play experience.
    ot7tkFd.png
    ydTU6ca.png
    A6OLmsj.png
    ViTGLRP.png
    roRdmp8.png
    pC8yzOb.png
    The style reminded me of an old Jackie Chan Film where someone lives in a container.

Next Loubyloulou

I didn't do much, but

Added all the windows, I have all the rooms organized and set. All spacious. Some furniture isn't matching cause I'm trying to see what looks good. Or if you want to choose which is best. Decoration hasn't really started. :/
    Also, I had the idea of an above ground pool. where it's connected to the deck, but that's up to you if it looks good.
    Sorry again for not doing much, but if you are all set with what we got, I will definitely work on decor.
    [

EkyWsRK.png
    2Sethug.png
    8w4Z9Bk.png
    UU1Y6D9.png
    QXSQH9i.png
    SO2W4xi.png
    YfT7qR1.png
    HNv0Q7m.png

Last is Dearie

The house turned out to be a little cookie cutter on the outside. Played around with the shingles and stone on the front. Aswell and the front. Pick what you like. If you want something else, the Exterior can always change.

I did get the size of the rooms and floor plan all sorted out. Including a small washroom.
    The only thing is I wasn't sure if you wanted a 1 or 2-floor house. Or 1 1/2.

And the greenhouse can hold up to 44 plants in the boxes. Sadly the base game doesn't allow triangle windows. Exterior look/shape can 100% change. I had other roofs on the greenhouse but IDK where the pictures went. 🤔 So tell me what's good and what needs to change lol.qJ8SuSW.png

cWCvQxM.png img]https://i.imgur.com/ofVfOk9.png[/img]YQWas3a.pngpeeXyld.png

Again sorry for not responding sooner and some lack of progress. Hope everyone having a good week. 😀
  • Options
    @Javi182 Thanks so much - looking great so far! :) No worries at all about timescales - real life is hectic for me too at the moment so not getting that much time to play.
  • Options
    @Javi182 Love the edition of an old ruined building in the back, never seen that in Debug before. Thank you, you've done an awesome job. Let me know when its up and ready :)