Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking build request!

124...Next

Comments

• dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    @Javi182 it‘s beautiful. I like the red/yellow exterior. It gives the house a friendly vibe. 1 floor is fine. Thank you ❤️
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Javi182 your houses are beautiful
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Javi, are you still taking requests?

Javi182 said once they have finished the ones they are currently working on they will accept more
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Javi182Javi182 Posts: 63 Member
    I need to make a schedule to make sure I don't fall behind on these posts. 😅 Wanted to upload before the end of the month. @dearie_blossom @clover24 @loubyloulou

Sorry for keeping you waiting Clover, your build was basically done. The name of the build is Hard Flip, I took the liberty of breaking everything and adding special lot traits, including a ghost. :smile: You can take that it off in build mode, but I thought it would be a nice Halloween treat.

Tqto6jg.png The Image of the uploaded.

Loubyloulou

Added lots of decoration to the house. Not too much like you requested. But enough to feel lived in and not intrude with the sims. gotta test it if the sims have any troubles.

3O0W3g3.png
    03fbKTU.png
    9GjAp3x.png
    c1NLbIp.png
    aazZHTj.png
    PQlOEqW.png
    L7tZ7pt.png
    AnqYogF.png
    ilX68wf.jpgj91x1rb.png
    d56wUub.png

JruYq9u.png
    7HZm1M9.png
    ALEfAQy.png
    Sorry for the hasty paste, run late for something. 😅

@dearie_blossom
    The Exterior was changed to the one you liked. Removed yellow, but might added back in with flora or decoration.
    Got the feel and layout of furniture. Interior color and furniture will be changed. To your preference of course. Those two stoves are a stand-in for dryer and washer lol. If I remember correctly you wanted hangers for drying clothes.
    Ikt201r.png
    lU2Omiq.png
    AEgXYG0.png
    8KLEG17.png
    esrO9ST.png
    4JdsLaD.png
    7HOBpwZ.png
    DIDZi8j.png
    HqzZO6j.png
    I love it <3
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @Javi182 Sorry for the late reply - hectic weekend! The house is looking great - thanks so much :)<3
    @Cavapoo_King thanks for clarifying to others when I couldn't respond. 😄
    Sorry for keeping you all waiting. It has been a busy month. But I'm done with the builds. They shouldn't have taken so long but,
    but life got in the way. Hopefully, you guys still want these builds.

@Loubyloulou

If you want something to change, I will do it. But other than that, I uploaded it. Its called Family Comforts By LilAdobe_0
    I hope you like it.

@Dearie_Blossom

I finished yours near Thanksgiving but, Thanksgiving was busy. I didn't clutter it too much cause the sims were getting stuck, so I left it like this for smooth gameplay.
    I hope you like it. I gave it a more out in the country vibe with the fence, layout, and design.
    Replace the Stoves in the small room for the washer and dryer.

The name of the builds is Green Home Galore By LilAdobe_0

Again sorry for literally taking all of the fall to do this. 😅

I'll post pictures later for others to see later. And if you can't find it let me know.
    Javi182 wrote: »
    @Dearie_Blossom

I finished yours near Thanksgiving but, Thanksgiving was busy. I didn't clutter it too much cause the sims were getting stuck, so I left it like this for smooth gameplay.
    I hope you like it. I gave it a more out in the country vibe with the fence, layout, and design.
    Replace the Stoves in the small room for the washer and dryer.

The name of the builds is Green Home Galore By LilAdobe_0

Again sorry for literally taking all of the fall to do this. 😅

I'll post pictures later for others to see later. And if you can't find it let me know.
    Thank you so much <3 I can‘t wait until finals are over so I can play in this house.

• DivawangDivawang Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi, if you’re up for the challenge I’m looking for a modern luxury mansion with 7 bedrooms that includes a master suite on the floor first. With four boy rooms with two of the rooms connected and two girl rooms with the rooms connected. Also a game room, a three studies, a yoga room with a full basement that includes, a Butler suite, a music room, a art studio, spa and gym, laundry room. Theater, sleepover room and a teen and kids hangout area.
    @Divawang Right now I'm fairly busy. But if I find the time. I will tell you asap. 😁
  • DivawangDivawang Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="Javi182;c-17771011"]@Divawang Right now I'm fairly busy. But if I find the time. I will tell you asap. 😁[/quote]
    Okay thank you!!
  • TftsTfts Posts: 1 New Member
    @Javi182 I randomly came across this thread Googling and love your builds! Seems you haven't posted in a while but if you see this and are interested in doing a collab, I'm looking for someone to build me a relatively simple house exterior/interior to post up with a fanfic I'm working on. Will credit you and link your channel/social media on my story if you want to do it :)
    @Tfts Hello, it's been a while since I've been here lol. Thank you for the compliment, I wouldn't mind doing a collab, it's been a while since I did one. I have youtube and Twitter so we can communicate much more easily. Here they are.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LilAdobe/videos

https://twitter.com/AdobeLil

• kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    @Javi182 So um I was wondering if you'd take a renovation request?
    @kkira555 Yea sure. I'm a little rusty 😅but share me the link of what you want renovated.