Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cool sim-self pics?

So last week I started using this avatar with my sim-self licking a lollipop, and for fun I posted in the Off-topic games, like "give a trait to the avatar above you", and the "Kiss the Avatar - Game". The poster after me wrote: "Pretending the evil Sage/witch in my avi is actually a nice old grandmotherly type merely playing a role in a scene she was cast for, instead of really as evil as she was in the story I used her in, she gives a dry kiss on the cheek to the sweet-faced child above." :lol:

Sure, I felt flattered, but it also gave me the idea to take a couple of more adult "cool sim-selfies". Whaddyathink?

Sim-me and her husband Spencer:

JGfgsxt.jpg

Qe3p2ZG.jpg

The household, sim-me, Spencer and Rex:

dUFfEci.jpg

Do you have any cool sim-self pics to share? Lollipops are prohibited! :lol:
cUrfGkA.gif

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I don't know if there's anything cool about my simself (unless being an elder is cool :wink: ) but here's one I took when I was trying to make a new siggie pic. She's with my Spike and Angel sims :smile:
    49211661582_b0bf8db162_o.jpg
    This was when she got glasses to be a more accurate representation of my current self :smile:
    32849934027_d9c405b469_o.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Mikezumi Being an elder can be cool if it's with the right attitude! Like knowing that you have your glasses on, instead of asking those vampires if they have seen your glasses. But that could be cool too, I guess. If you knew they were vampires. :lol:

Another one, with cat ears. I have bunny ears as well, but they look a bit too goofy. :lol:

sFM6cKS.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    A friend made me for her Sims 4 game. It isn't cool, but it captured my personality very well. :lol:

RYdvnmE.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I don't really play with my simself because I don't think simself play is very interesting (in terms of what I like to do anyways) but she exists and even better is that my dog's simself exists. I mostly have him around as a template for making other chihuahuas, but he is the cutest bean online and in meatspace.

xaeVhlR.jpg

oAJAzzg.jpg

ilDE8RP.jpg

zoA0UqQ.jpg

And one of me too.

D1OSu7D.jpg
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Awww, he's so cute! I mean cool! No, I mean both! Don't you wish there were more pet interactions? I sure do, and I love my foofy dog Rex, who only exists in the game. I hope you are keeping your little mexican bean young in your game. Time flies too fast sometimes. :smile:

I have played my sim-self's family and their households almost since Sims 3 came out. To me it's a big adventure. An alternative world far from my normal boring life. :smile:

yvXhWkl.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

My original simself was abducted by aliens. She is still abducted as I never finished the story. :lol:
    26727571094_3021ac15e5_o.jpg

Watching the stars with the love of her life Patrick, the night before the abduction.
    27059439670_57b7689603_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Whoa! You should finish that story before she looks like a sieve because of all the poking and probing! Could be kinda cool, though. :lol: Oh, Patrick is very handsome! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I do plan to finish it when I get the desktop ready to play so I can add back seasons and all my store stuff so that save will play. :smiley: At least I hope it will. :smiley:
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I do plan to finish it when I get the desktop ready to play so I can add back seasons and all my store stuff so that save will play. :smiley: At least I hope it will. :smiley:

Good luck! I hope it goes well. :smile: I built a new PC in September and it took a while before I could start playing again. Had to do some troubleshooting and remove lots of CC.

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Cororon -love your Simself. Awesome pictures.

I think you all remember my Simself
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Looks rather confused; just like me in real life.

My wife’s simself (@Featherbelle )
    Screenshot.jpg

Have to do a much better job of the sims now. I probably would spend about four to six hours tweaking them -preferably from a good starting picture.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have a lot of male Simselfs. The only main different between them and me is the girlfriends they get! :D

kMol1gg.jpg

3jZejcD.jpg

tctPagZ.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Yes, I do remember both your selfsims :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 Cool! Do your clones and their gf's live in different worlds/saves? :smile:

I have been decorating our new house, and Spencer's got a new beard. He looks much cooler now. :blush: I'm also playing with a plugin that converts pics to black and white and can do lots of adjustments and add film grain. And a soft focus plugin. :smile:

V8al82d.jpg

Testing new hair (#188 by Cazy on TSR). I think Jessica has my nose. :blush:

iPKbtHL.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Cororon I run quite a few saves and some saves are just for stories so in away the Sims are actually everywhere :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Here's my simself from a save I played a while back. She is an adult and is based on how I looked in my late 30s/early 40s.
    36973483195_a2a6b1142a_o.jpg
    36804023686_a11f5f41fb_o.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Oh, ok :tongue: That's one of the fun things about The Sims. The gameplay can be structured, very loose or completely random, or a mix. :smiley:

@Mikezumi Oh yeah, I remember the younger version of you! Very pretty. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Thanks @Cororon :smile: There are some aspects of my youth that I miss but if I were young again now there would be no time for simming because I would be too busy traveling the world and adding notches to my belt :wink:
  • Options
    Cool or pool? Hm...

gxyPEIB.jpg

Later the same evening. :blush:

ny6YKOv.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    @Cororon
    SPICY!!! The Dog is the cutest!
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • Options
    LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    @InfraGreen OH WOW YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He has the perfect head shape I'm shattered ;o;
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • Options
    @LucidLenny Thanks, Lenny! :smiley: I kinda want puppies now. Gotta find a female doge. :blush:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    My simself had a short stint on a farm in Roaring Heights with her husband, Shannon and two adopted sons :)
    41800957030_3d8c90b277_o.jpg
    43602053592_a13c0d30d1_o.jpg
    43624412662_bb1eb6daf2_o.jpg
    43624455882_b43ebf7038_o.jpg
    42954738734_f652c13a15_o.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member

My simself from my Riverview game dressed up as a female version of "Where's Waldo?".
    Ggz1LXbl.jpg
    hZ9n16ll.jpg
    M2rl0xnl.jpg
  • Options
    In another save, I played a very young version of my simself, loosely based on me at about 20 (it's hard to find good photos from over 40 years ago ;) ). She lived with the Winchester brothers and much mischief ensued :p
    37643839651_faa24fbc0e_o.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Nice pics! The stuff from that farming pack has some 1950's vibe to them. And there's something 1920's about Roaring Heights. :smile:

@lisasc360 Let's see... Where's Lisasc360... I found you! :lol: Cool pics, but Waldo has always looked nerdy. But hey, nerds are cool!
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    lalalandgirlfriendlalalandgirlfriend Posts: 55 Member
    edited April 2020
    Finally coming back to the Sims after I got a new desktop. Made my simself, here she is striking a 'cool' pose. :D

Ue49OHn.png?1