September 24 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Whats your favorite way of killing of sims?

13...Next

Comments

• DonLandgraabDonLandgraab Posts: 20 Member
    Just lately I've had a blood thirsty vampire family trying to assert dominance by picking off strategical targets.

Sacrificial's Extreme Violence Mod has a "Drain All Blood" option and a "Slay Vampire" option.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,028 Member
    My favorite isn't on the list, but it's waiting until winter and then having them freeze to death.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 78 Member
    edited June 8
    I prefer to keep my sims alive if they are good looking and haven't had kids yet. After they had kids and I have no use for them, then I kill them off by making them elders at the end of their life. I also kill off ugly sims, too. I know it sounds shallow, but I don't like sims that are ugly (no offense).

But the option of "Death By Woohoo" isn't on here. "Death By Woohoo" seems interesting to me. If "Death By Woohoo" were a poll option, I'd select that.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 493 Member
    Having them laugh to death is always the most entertaining to me. It's also one of the quicker ways to off a Sim lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 493 Member
    Camkat wrote: »
    I guess pufferfish is the most amusing to me and it's kind of like a death lottery. Who will survive? Hahah

How chaotic lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 4,254 Member
    Pufferfish
    The reason I bought city living
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 511 Member
    I didn't vote because I never kill any of my cute little sims. Instead I always try to keep them alive. I've had aging turned off since day one, and I usually put at least a couple of death flowers in their inventory. Long Live The Sims! :)
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,139 Member
    All the above and any of Sacrifical's mods ways to die, life force drained from a vampire and of course magic. In fact, I don't have a favourite way of killing off sims.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Queen1kob1_Queen1kob1_ Posts: 7 New Member
    I haven’t killed off any sims until recently when I tried out the black widow challenge and gave bad puffer fish! I can’t believe the ghost sim doesn’t hold a grudge or anything ... I mean this sim is the cause of your death but you still love them ..?? But odd.
  • bees123bees123 Posts: 12 New Member
    I love making restaurants that only serve poorly made pufferfish and watching half the Sim world die off, but making a secret underground fight club with Get Together was very fun. Obviously I couldn't make them actually fight, so I made them tell jokes until all but one died of hysteria
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 6,947 Member
    edited July 30
    I have NRAAS. (City Hall>Master Controller>Town>Total Annihilation)
    Adios_SimVancouver2.png
    The "nuclear" option when you just don't want ANY sims wandering in your world any more.
    RiverMcIrishFanatic_rs.jpg
    Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 Blog - For more Sims 3 stories...

"The only conceivable use for a vampire is as a sharpened stick tester." ~ Haruo Chikamori, werewolf
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 141 Member
    I always feel so bad if I have to kill a sim...but, if it must be done...the complant is the way to go in my opinion :D It's efficient and silly, not too morbid, and it leaves a nice vial of essence for the surviving sims to utilize.

My second preferred method would be bad pufferfish. Quick and easy deaths where I don't have to watch the sim suffer. I can't handle starvation or drowning - I always end up saving the sim because I feel too bad about it! lol
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 338 Member
    Drowning is my favourite way of killing Sims (for added drama). Second favourite method: Fire. Usually I allow my Sims to die of Old Age
    Currently aiming to get all harvestables produce in The Sims 3 (On the Store now)
    The Oakley Legacy. Update: Generation 1: Dennis, Iris, Bede (Teen), Rose (Teen), Marcus
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 113 Member
    I rarely kill off Sims anymore, but starvation was a favorite.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Other

Modded ways that are even a surprise to me.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited August 14
    Sunlight cause the ghost looks awesome
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,182 Member
    I just do my best to keep them alive
  • gothbuniegothbunie Posts: 43 Member
    My fav is death by cowplants. Most of the time I use drowning cuz it's the easiest.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,801 Member
    Drowning is the fastest for me any way I use starvation if they do something I dont 'like and I want to get rid of them to punish them.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 697 Member
    This is a sadistic thread.

I let sims die naturally.
    Launched T-Logic Productions YouTube channel September 2019 with Sims #PlayWithPurpose whatchamathingees
    T-Logic Productions YouTube Channel
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 965 Member
    I have a little too much fun with Pufferfish Ngiri.
    6tNYLP5.png
    FfAwK1P.png
    mOY4imc.png

I also find it the most fun as it's the easiest way of killing other sims, locking a sim in a pool for 12 hours gets boring pretty quickly. Whereas with pufferfish, just open a restaurant with one menu option and it's a fun game of luck! Who's gonna get out alive? Nobody knows!
    Thank you for over 1k downloads on my more realistic Sulani mod on MTS!
    Click the image below to download : )
    GS0ek2a.png

Please click here and click the me too button to get the locked out of houses bug fixed
  • alliehuealliehue Posts: 16 Member
    I'm like many of you who do not like to kill something you work so hard on.

I did have a fireman Sim trying to put out a fire he died I was just floored I was so mad and cuz I worked so hard you know.

But I have built a room before and Sims one without a door I don't remember if I let it die or not but I've been considering it so reading through your posts have been quite insightful.
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 530 Member
    Drowning. A legendary way to go lol. Pufferfish is nice too.

I used to favor fire (as in fireworks inside a room) for a long time in the previous installments.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • SavorySageSavorySage Posts: 69 Member
    The option I like for killing off my sim wasn't on the list. So my option, is to use the wishing well as a way to kill off my sim, when and if I am in that mood. You never know what you are going to get and when the death of a sim will come. It could be by fire, anger or laughing to death. Those are the three I have seen so far.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 70 Member
    Is laughing to death a thing? how do I do this? lol