July 31 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
July 23 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.
The Sims Spark'd is here! - are you ready? Discuss episode 3 here!

The re-release Sims 1 and Sims 2 petition thread.

1235...Next

Comments

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 1,924 Member
    Why do you want them to focus on that and not TS4? I already have TS2 Ultimate Edition and The Sims is now so old it kind of not worth going back to.

Well some are not that luckily.We like playing older games for nostalgia purposes.The games we just want to be able to buy them on origin.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,633 Member
    Why do you want them to focus on that and not TS4? I already have TS2 Ultimate Edition and The Sims is now so old it kind of not worth going back to.

Well some are not that luckily.We like playing older games for nostalgia purposes.The games we just want to be able to buy them on origin.
    I get that but why The Sims? I can understand wanting TS2 because I still love that game. But The Sims is just so outdated and weird to go back to even if it had the best vacation pack ever.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

I get that but why The Sims? I can understand wanting TS2 because I still love that game. But The Sims is just so outdated and weird to go back to even if it had the best vacation pack ever.

Again the nostiga factory.The game is heavily outdated, but it's still a part of sims history.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 809 Member
    edited July 13

@pepperjax1230 Read the thread please.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 1,763 Member
    I never played Sims 1 or 2. But I've always enjoyed Sims 3 & 4.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I never played Sims 1 or 2. But I've always enjoyed Sims 3 & 4.

2 is a treat.😆
  • LaShawnStarfireLaShawnStarfire Posts: 19 Member
    I would love a reboot of both games.... if it not too much to ask for a little upgrade in graphics to help with compatibility issues... I miss these games and wish I still had access to the content from the sims2 store edition!