Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SERIES FINALE

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Random thought: Which past Mole contestant would be the most likely to say "2nd place is just first loser"? Imagine if they did end up being the runner-up. :joy:

Probably someone like Cole... or Sidney? Morgan maybe. :p

And Morgan actually did end up being first loser :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    So...
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Random thought: Which past Mole contestant would be the most likely to say "2nd place is just first loser"? Imagine if they did end up being the runner-up. :joy:

Stop reminding me of my first-loser-ness!
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Technically it's second loser - one of the three remaining is going to be the runner up and first loser.

- This was a message from the ninth loser this season.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Technically it's second loser - one of the three remaining is going to be the runner up and first loser.

I meant as Morgan XD haha
  • Options

I meant as Morgan XD haha

I know :P

Just felt like hijacking things a bit :P
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    And once again I feel like my inner Alleen is showing, why do you have to torture us like that Turner!?!?!??!?!

:tongue:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Yasssssssssssssss! :p
  • Options
    Can I have a Fox please? :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Congrats to those that got this far, I'm excited to see who the mole is. 😀
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    And once again I feel like my inner Alleen is showing, why do you have to torture us like that Turner!?!?!??!?!

:tongue:

Fiiiine. I'll stop the torture.... for at least a little bit. ;)

I think it's time we reveal the winner!!
  • Options

I present to you, the winner of Season 7 of THE MOLE....
    https://turnersthemole7.blogspot.com/2020/02/grey-hear-that-sound-thats-sound-of.html

Screenshot-52.jpg
  • Options
    Congratulations to you, winner! You had lots of competition this season, and honestly it was anyone's game. But I think it's safe to say you deserved it the most :) Nice job!
  • Options
    The Mole will be revealed sometime in the next day or two!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    After working with Alleen all season, except for winning myself, I think that nothing would have brought me more joy than seeing her win instead of me. Congrats Alleen! You deserved it! Our hopes of being final two were so close to being realised XD

I must say, after all we shared together, I'm surprised that Alleen and I weren't the final two O.O
  • Options
    Congrats, Alleen! You won twice in a row!

And I guess that makes me first loser :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats Alleen! Glad our final deal paid off in the end, looks like me and you just missed out on the win there Ice. Kaitlyn as a two-time winner, who'd 'ave thunk it? :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited February 2020
    After working with Alleen all season, except for winning myself, I think that nothing would have brought me more joy than seeing her win instead of me. Congrats Alleen! You deserved it! Our hopes of being final two were so close to being realised XD

I must say, after all we shared together, I'm surprised that Alleen and I weren't the final two O.O
    I'll tell you what I think happened in a bit, I got a ton of stuff I want to say but again, I'm keeping mum til we find out who the Mole is.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Wow I did not expect Izzy to win, that was surprising! :p
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    In all seriousness, congratulations Alleen! A second win in a row, you're killing it, so sad we aren't having another season for you to keep going with your spree! Let's find out who this cheeky Mole is...
  • Options
    Wow, congrats on winning twice in a row, Alleen. :) Being on The Mole was the best that happened for Kaitlin - winning over 2 million bucks in just over 1 year if you think about it... :P

UURRGGHHHH
    TO BE CONTINUED >:D

The words that are the bane of my existence. :C Whyyyyyyy.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Congratulations Alleen!!! I had a feeling that you either were the mole or you would be the winner, and TWO TIMES IN A ROW?!?! Me is jealous :cry::joy: Ever considered participating on Jetset, this will be the only mystery show left along with The Circle as soon as The Mole ends :grin: ... :cry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Btw, since Turner said he set up this thread to talk about WIDM, I'm also posting this here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xajCUtFbGU

And I'll get to watching it later :)

• Options
    Btw, since Turner said he set up this thread to talk about WIDM, I'm also posting this here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xajCUtFbGU

And I'll get to watching it later :)

I'm watching the seasons I missed before I get to watch this >.< So I'll be behind it seems!
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Congratulations Alleen!!! I had a feeling that you either were the mole or you would be the winner, and TWO TIMES IN A ROW?!?! Me is jealous :cry::joy: Ever considered participating on Jetset, this will be the only mystery show left along with The Circle as soon as The Mole ends :grin: ... :cry:
    Alleen was on Season 2, as Janna...

Does this pattern foreshadow that if Alleen will join Jetset next season, she'll make it to the finale?
    Banner.png