Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Punchy's Party is now in full swing! Come over to wish him at happy birthday and pick up a party favor surprise on the beach before you go!

🦤 L5PQL

No worries about the slow reply. Coming over in a bit :D
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    I'm coming over!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Punchy's Party is now in full swing! Come over to wish him at happy birthday and pick up a party favor surprise on the beach before you go!

🦤 L5PQL

No worries about the slow reply. Coming over in a bit :D
    I'm coming over!

See you soon!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Haha I don't know how to chat. 😄
  • Options
    Haha I don't know how to chat. 😄

No worries! If you have a smartphone, you can download the Nintendo Online app and link it to your account for next time.

Otherwise, we can just talk here!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Daisy remembered me! 🥰
  • Options
    Yes it is muuuch easier with the phone :D
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Lol it's funny how all your villagers tell us to call you an aggressive shopaholic :joy: Also Judy is adorable!
  • Options
    I do have the app. Installed it a week or so ago to collect nook points.
  • Options
    What did you guys get in your party favor bags? 😄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Dodo is closed, but feel free to @ me if anyone wants to come over!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I totally misunderstood! I brought a gift for Punchy but thought we were supposed to give one of the ones on the beach. 😮 It was a copy of a KK Slider tune.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

I totally misunderstood! I brought a gift for Punchy but thought we were supposed to give one of the ones on the beach. 😮 It was a copy of a KK Slider tune.

Haha I was confused too 😂 I gave Punchy the rose I brought, then took the gift later after asking minty bc I wasn’t sure either. It was a painting! Have to put it on the wall later to see what it is :love:
  • Options

Haha, no problem
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Haha, no problem
    The painting I got is actually only the second art piece I own that was accepted by the museum so thank you!! <3
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Tia just asked to move out. Like no I just got Chai and it brings me great joy to have my tea squad of Tia, Chai, and Pekoe. We ain't breaking up the squad.

I'm seriously contemplating moving the whole squad to all live next to each other. Though with how irritating it is to change anything and move buildings I probably can't be bothered... I wish buildings could just simply be swapped or moved a little forward or back without "blocking traffic" or whatever. Financially whatever I can afford to move everything twice like I'll have to but patience wise I'll probably throw my switch out the window lol.

But I'm also thinking of rearranging alllll the houses again to open up more yard space. IDK. But then I just did Chai's yard and was like... if I have to move this and take this down now.... urgh. Lol... but I got excited to use her furniture lol.

• Options
    Murphy is unpacking today!! Lucky will move in tomorrow. So exciting to get new villagers lol.

Also first day of inviting Tipper, I already LOVE her. Really glad I picked her Amiibo, I think she is super adorable.
    i5hApOT.png
    LrWJpfS.png

Still debating if I should throw out Olive, who I mostly don't like because she is really boring, or one of my 3 peppy villagers. I love the peppy ones lol but currently, I have Ruby, Pippy, and Annabelle. I love Ruby and Annabelle but could do without Pippy.

What do you guys think? Open to suggestion :joy:

Murphy ❤. I love him so much, I had him and let him go for Poppy and miss him all the time (I love Poppy and am glad I moved her in tho). He may claim to be a cranky villager but he's actually a big ol' sweetie.
  • Options

Haha, no problem
    The painting I got is actually only the second art piece I own that was accepted by the museum so thank you!! <3

You're welcome!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Murphy is unpacking today!! Lucky will move in tomorrow. So exciting to get new villagers lol.

Also first day of inviting Tipper, I already LOVE her. Really glad I picked her Amiibo, I think she is super adorable.
    i5hApOT.png
    LrWJpfS.png

Still debating if I should throw out Olive, who I mostly don't like because she is really boring, or one of my 3 peppy villagers. I love the peppy ones lol but currently, I have Ruby, Pippy, and Annabelle. I love Ruby and Annabelle but could do without Pippy.

Murphy ❤. I love him so much, I had him and let him go for Poppy and miss him all the time (I love Poppy and am glad I moved her in tho). He may claim to be a cranky villager but he's actually a big ol' sweetie.

Aww I like him so far! He gave me a DIY on his first day, better than some of the other villagers :joy:

Feel free to come visit him anytime haha.

ALSO I realized last night that I don't have a smug villager. I threw out Keaton a while back, and didn't really remember to order one of those. What suggestions have you guys got? I was thinking of ordering Julian maybe?
  • Options

i5hApOT.png
    LrWJpfS.png

Aww I like him so far! He gave me a DIY on his first day, better than some of the other villagers :joy:

ALSO I realized last night that I don't have a smug villager. I threw out Keaton a while back, and didn't really remember to order one of those. What suggestions have you guys got? I was thinking of ordering Julian maybe?

I found he liked to stay in and craft a lot.

I've only had Kidd and Rodney for smugs (I have no smugs rn either). I liked Kidd a lot he's a solid choice IMO. Rodney was okay but of those 2 I'd definitely go with Kidd. Julian looks so cool though definitely one I would consider inviting one day idk about how he actually is to have but he seems pretty well loved so he's probably good. So I think you've got a solid choice with him too especially if you're already thinking of it.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I have Raymond and Marshall. They're both smug and I love them. 🥰 Never letting them go. 😄

Here's an article listing the top 10 smug villagers. Of course it's all opinion but it might offer some insight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thegamer.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-best-smug-villagers-game-raymond-julian/amp/
  • Options
    edited April 2021

i5hApOT.png
    LrWJpfS.png

In NH, I've only had three smug villagers. Olaf was forced on me by the campsite. I hated and more or less completely ignored him. Julian, who I found totally annoying and only kept long enough to get his picture. Although I was pretty disappointed about that, I was really excited to have a unicorn on my island. And then Raymond, who unfortunately you can't get a amiibo of. He is very sweet, he always sends me nice letters and often says to me "Do you think it's fate we met? Because I do!" (Or something to that effect).

I have Kidd in NL. They act a bit different from game to game, but I like him in NL. Except for his creepy hair.

Shep and Marshall are pretty high on my list of villagers I want to try. I could also potentially see myself trying Colton, Henry, Leopold, Lionel, Lopez, or Zell.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Woo! Just earned Daisy's photo!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Okay so based on all your comments I'm thinking of going with either Kidd or Marshall!

@mintycupcake woooh congrats. Now I feel bad for having let her move out when she asked me to, she was kinda sweet :joy:
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I have Raymond and Marshall. They're both smug and I love them. 🥰 Never letting them go. 😄

Here's an article listing the top 10 smug villagers. Of course it's all opinion but it might offer some insight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thegamer.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-best-smug-villagers-game-raymond-julian/amp/

Lucky!! I want them both as well. Marshal should be easy to get but Raymond is another story. Did you adopt him from someone or did you find him by luck?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top