Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2021
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Ok seriously I'm so glad I picked Murphy when out villager hunting - he's the best <3

Yessss here for the Murphy love! I'm so ready to go through my amiibos to see if I have him and can bring him back (I don't think I have him but I have 72 amiibos so I very much don't trust my memory lol). He really is the best.

Ohh let me know how it goes :love: I think he’s really funny lol.

Sadly but as I expected I don't have his amiibo. Maybe eventually I'll get him back off nookazon or something. I knew letting him go would be hard but not this hard.

On another note: I <3 Turnip Exchange lol. I just sold 500 bells for 477 a piece lol == 238500 :star:

Only way I even partake in the stalk market is using turnip exchange to help. I usually can't buy turnips because I can't get on before noon on Sunday so if I feel like it I use turnip exchange to buy and sell. Haven't done that much in a while either though I did it for 3 or 4 weeks straight a couple months ago with multiple inventories full each time and still have like 15 million in the bank lol.... can't be bothered to wait in the lines when I have ample money in the bank.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited April 2021
    Ok seriously I'm so glad I picked Murphy when out villager hunting - he's the best <3

Yessss here for the Murphy love! I'm so ready to go through my amiibos to see if I have him and can bring him back (I don't think I have him but I have 72 amiibos so I very much don't trust my memory lol). He really is the best.

Sadly but as I expected I don't have his amiibo. Maybe eventually I'll get him back off nookazon or something. I knew letting him go would be hard but not this hard.

On another note: I <3 Turnip Exchange lol. I just sold 500 bells for 477 a piece lol == 238500 :star:

Only way I even partake in the stalk market is using turnip exchange to help. I usually can't buy turnips because I can't get on before noon on Sunday so if I feel like it I use turnip exchange to buy and sell. Haven't done that much in a while either though I did it for 3 or 4 weeks straight a couple months ago with multiple inventories full each time and still have like 15 million in the bank lol.... can't be bothered to wait in the lines when I have ample money in the bank.

Oh wow lol and here I was proud of my 200k xD But I'm the same, I always either forget or can't make it in time on Sundays, so it's been the first time in a looong time that I had any turnips! But I agree, it's a bit of a pain without turnip exchange. And idk but turnips on my island never seem to sell for anything more than 150 or so. But then again, I probably just don't check regularly enough :D

I hope you find Murphy again soon!!!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Does inviting a villager to your campsite with an amiibo interfere with your random campsite villagers?

Either way, the last time I did that was 4/3 😮‍💨
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Yay, I earned the DAL backpack!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Does inviting a villager to your campsite with an amiibo interfere with your random campsite villagers?

Not that I've noticed. Literally the day Chai moved in I got a random campsite villager so only a couple days after inviting her to the campsite. It is odd you aren't getting them I get them every week-ish.
  • Options

Oh wow lol and here I was proud of my 200k xD But I'm the same, I always either forget or can't make it in time on Sundays, so it's been the first time in a looong time that I had any turnips! But I agree, it's a bit of a pain without turnip exchange. And idk but turnips on my island never seem to sell for anything more than 150 or so. But then again, I probably just don't check regularly enough :D

I hope you find Murphy again soon!!!

That's okay it took me almost a year to find turnip exchange and earn any money lol. I was just always broke. I think my highest has been like 270ish on my island mostly I seem to get like 60-120. I don't always check either though. I try to even if I didn't get turnips just so if I have good prices I can share the luck. But I forget a lot lol.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    edited April 2021
    I bought turnips on Sunday for the first time in a couple of months. I'm only able to check in the evenings so I might be missing the good prices. I have so much money in the bank though so I usually don't bother. That's what happens when you've been playing for over a year. 😄
  • Options

Not that I've noticed. Literally the day Chai moved in I got a random campsite villager so only a couple days after inviting her to the campsite. It is odd you aren't getting them I get them every week-ish.

Hmm, well there goes that theory. I miss having campsite villagers. The only thing I can think is I've been time traveling, although that's never caused such a problem in the past. It's just been minor things too, like traveling to the next day to get something I had to order for someone or traveling to later in the day so I could get a Barreleye.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    By now I have 4 art pieces in my museum, 3 of which were donated by mintycupcake lol I think at this point it's fair to say that without your donation, we'd be more like a one-piece art gallery no one ever wants to visit :joy:

Haha, now your villagers have some art to enjoy! I'm glad someone benefited from the fact that I haven't been reconciling my ac tracking app with my museum and kept on buying art I already owned. Speaking of art I already own, if you want a real Scary painting, Red has one available on my island today!
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    By now I have 4 art pieces in my museum, 3 of which were donated by mintycupcake lol I think at this point it's fair to say that without your donation, we'd be more like a one-piece art gallery no one ever wants to visit :joy:

Haha, now your villagers have some art to enjoy! I'm glad someone benefited from the fact that I haven't been reconciling my ac tracking app with my museum and kept on buying art I already owned. Speaking of art I already own, if you want a real Scary painting, Red has one available on my island today!

Ah 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I missed it haha
    Last time Red was in town he didn’t have any genuine paintings for me unfortunately 😭

Also based on all you guys’ recommendations I ordered 3 more amiibos (yeah it was supposed to be one lol but whatever): Marshal, Kidd and also Ankha cause I just think she’s cool. Will probably only load in one smug one though, rest is for later :)
  • Options

Ah ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I missed it haha
    Last time Red was in town he didn’t have any genuine paintings for me unfortunately 😭

Also based on all you guys’ recommendations I ordered 3 more amiibos (yeah it was supposed to be one lol but whatever): Marshal, Kidd and also Ankha cause I just think she’s cool. Will probably only load in one smug one though, rest is for later :)

Kidd left my NL town. I was surprised! I guess the game was itching to make someone leave. The last time I played, I had to tell Flo she couldn't leave.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I sold my turnips yesterday for 130. Today they're 539! 😮

If anyone wants to come over later just let me know.
  • Options

Hi, can I come over?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Hi, can I come over?

Of course. How about around 8 pm? EDT. I'm in the US. Maryland.
  • Options

Hi, can I come over?

Sounds good!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Hi, can I come over?

Sounds good!

Ok. I'll message you a dodo code.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my tv arrived today just needs hooked up. still haven't played. i had got big coup in story of the seasons and it never would set so i could use it so til i figure that out might not be around.
  • Options

Hi, can I come over?

Sounds good!

Thank you for having me over!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Hi, can I come over?

Sounds good!

Thank you for having me over!

You're welcome!
  • Options
    @mintycupcake how many turnips did you sell?
  • Options
    mintycupcake how many turnips did you sell?

I'm not really sure, I just bought them on a whim on Sunday. I bought the max amount with what I had in my pocket, which I think was like 76,000, and I think they were 98 bells. So like ~775?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    mintycupcake how many turnips did you sell?

I'm not really sure, I just bought them on a whim on Sunday. I bought the max amount with what I had in my pocket, which I think was like 76,000, and I think they were 98 bells. So like ~775?

You made a good profit! 💰💰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top