Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I got hardly any of the cherry blossom recipes. I spent all evening looking for balloons, but none of them had the recipes. I guess I will have to wait for next year. I have all the Bunny Day ones, so next year I can just focus on blossoms.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2021
    Open for heavy meteor shower. Dodo code: closed.

Celeste is floating around the top level last I saw. Get your 20 wishes in. As always feel free to shop if the stores are open, Leif is here as well. Explore do whatever. May be AFK at times.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Open for heavy meteor shower. Dodo code: 4FWPF

Celeste is floating around the top level last I saw. Get your 20 wishes in. As always feel free to shop if the stores are open, Leif is here as well. Explore do whatever. May be AFK at times.

Over in a few!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ahhh since Daisy left I am out villager hunting before asking Lucky to move in - and so far I only met one cool villager, Bianca, but I’m desperately trying to get less peppy villagers :cry:
    edited April 2021
    Okay I picked Murphy - I needed a cranky villager to replace Gruff and he seemed like a good enough choice - plus I don’t like rereading the same Dodo lines more than 6x. There are better cranky ones but most of them seem worse so meh, we’ll roll with it lol. Bit bummed about Bianca though, she looked so fun, but if anything I need to dump one of my 3 peppy villagers. Lucky will be replacing Daisy and now I’m thinking of loading in one more villager of the amiibos to replace Olive because I really don’t like her either xD just don’t know which one: Tipper (because she’d be my only Snooty one), Savannah or Stitches??? Leaning toward Tipper rn.
    Sorry third post do any of you have the cutting board DIY?
    Okay I picked Murphy - I needed a cranky villager to replace Gruff and he seemed like a good enough choice - plus I don’t like rereading the same Dodo lines more than 6x. There are better cranky ones but most of them seem worse so meh, we’ll roll with it lol. Bit bummed about Bianca though, she looked so fun, but if anything I need to dump one of my 3 peppy villagers. Lucky will be replacing Daisy and now I’m thinking of loading in one more villager of the amiibos to replace Olive because I really don’t like her either xD just don’t know which one: Tipper (because she’d be my only Snooty one), Savannah or Stitches??? Leaning toward Tipper rn.

Yesssss, Tipper!
    Sorry third post do any of you have the cutting board DIY?

Sorry, I don't have it, but if I get one today, I'll let you know!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited April 2021
    I just opened my game and on the menu screen, Daisy was walking around wearing a track jacket and outdoor hat. I was like "Daisy, WHAT DID YOU DO???"

I forgot there's a fishing tourney on today. πŸ˜…
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @mintycupcake alright Tipper it is xD then I at least have one of each type of villager.

The fishing tourney was fun though, I made soooo much money today πŸ˜‚
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I went villager hunting and expected it to take forever, but I met Marina on the first island. I decided I would take her even though that means I have 3 sweeties (normal personalities). I am trying to get Flurry's picture next though. So after that, I will let her leave.
    @telemwill glad it went quickly for once <3

I had such a good time playing today! Here are some screenshots lol - participated in the tourney, went villager hunting, continued decorating and replacing my dirt paths with nicer paths, celebrated Shari's bday, and just enjoyed the last day (I believe) of watching cherry blossoms. I love the trees sooo much like this.

Aaand I uploaded my very first design - a relatively simple t-shirt but I like it :love:

qGOiuHN.png
    skCa77i.png
    tixyZIp.png
    dOYxPvu.png
    EDxMB8z.png
    telemwill glad it went quickly for once <3

I had such a good time playing today! Here are some screenshots lol - participated in the tourney, went villager hunting, continued decorating and replacing my dirt paths with nicer paths, celebrated Shari's bday, and just enjoyed the last day (I believe) of watching cherry blossoms. I love the trees sooo much like this.

Aaand I uploaded my very first design - a relatively simple t-shirt but I like it :love:

qGOiuHN.png
    skCa77i.png
    tixyZIp.png
    dOYxPvu.png
    EDxMB8z.png

Wow, you had a very busy day! Glad you had fun :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ty 😊😊
    Well I decided to boot Gala for Chai. Time traveling a bit to get through all the visits and get Chai settled in. Really gonna try and find a home for Gala though 'cause letting her go is hard enough. So if anybody here has space and wants her let me know otherwise I'll be putting her up elsewhere soon.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Chai is moving in! And I'm waiting for Amiibo cards for Ellie, Margie and Opal. Once they all move in I'll have Eloise, Tia, Chai, Margie, Ellie, and Opal.

I have Melba in boxes if anyone wants her.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i didn't play yet today. i picked my work anversary gift instead 50 inch smart tv.
    i didn't play yet today. i picked my work anversary gift instead 50 inch smart tv.

Hey, that's swell! Congratulations! πŸŽ‰

If I ever get a Smart Tv, I totally love the idea of The Frame from Samsung. There is a frame around the edge and the screen simulates a piece of art of your chosing when it's not in tv mode.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Yay somebody just came and took Gala. Now I can focus on getting Chai settled in. Though I kind of wish I'd gone a bit slower to get an extra day with Gala but I'm glad she found a home that wanted her and instead of just ending up with some rando most likely on turnip exchange (some of them do not deserve her!)

I'm really really excited to have Chai though! Now I gotta try and think up a better catch phrase though I don't really like "flap flap" usually I just let them keep their catchphrase but idk about this one.

And I've ordered her whole furniture set now and tomorrow can work on getting the others scanned at least. Probably not going to order all the items right away but will make sure they are available.
    edited April 2021
    Murphy is unpacking today!! Lucky will move in tomorrow. So exciting to get new villagers lol.

Also first day of inviting Tipper, I already LOVE her. Really glad I picked her Amiibo, I think she is super adorable.
    i5hApOT.png
    LrWJpfS.png

Still debating if I should throw out Olive, who I mostly don't like because she is really boring, or one of my 3 peppy villagers. I love the peppy ones lol but currently, I have Ruby, Pippy, and Annabelle. I love Ruby and Annabelle but could do without Pippy.

What do you guys think? Open to suggestion :joy:
    Murphy is unpacking today!! Lucky will move in tomorrow. So exciting to get new villagers lol.

Also first day of inviting Tipper, I already LOVE her. Really glad I picked her Amiibo, I think she is super adorable.
    i5hApOT.png
    LrWJpfS.png

Still debating if I should throw out Olive, who I mostly don't like because she is really boring, or one of my 3 peppy villagers. I love the peppy ones lol but currently, I have Ruby, Pippy, and Annabelle. I love Ruby and Annabelle but could do without Pippy.

What do you guys think? Open to suggestion :joy:

Personally, if it were my game, I'd throw out Pippy. You seem most against Olive, but if she's your only Normal, you need her at least in the beginning to get the Normal recipes and reactions. Maybe you can kick out Olive for a different Normal you like more? Maybe Γ‰toile?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I also have Celia, and she's normal as well, so personality-wise we're good. I feel bad being against Olive because overall she is sweet lol, she is just also really boring :joy: Would anyone here have any use for Olive or Pippy? :D
    Today is Punchy's birthday! Let me know if you want to come over and party.

And for anyone who's not aware, celebrating villagers birthdays on other islands also counts toward your Birthday Celebration stamp in Nook Miles+.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I wouldn't mind coming over actually, somehow I don't think I've seen your island yet, so sounds fun! :blush:
    I wouldn't mind coming over actually, somehow I don't think I've seen your island yet, so sounds fun! :blush:

Are you available now? Sorry for the slow reply, I was getting ready to open my island!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited April 2021
    Punchy's Party is now in full swing! Come over to wish him at happy birthday and pick up a party favor surprise on the beach before you go!

🦀 Closed
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top