Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    bella gave me her photo. shes so cute i had to have it.
  • Options
    Opening my island to guests for a bit as I have shooting stars.

Dodo code: 5C3YD

i'm glad you were open a while i only got 5 minutes but had fun. i was workng on getting bellas photo the last few days but she refused to give it til 9 pm. lol. oh i wasn't ignoring you i just got my account back i let it go when mom was in one of her stop spending so much money moods . so i still need to learn how to chat.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2021
    i;m happy and sad new villager moves in tommorrow. thats good but i had finally found the object in the game where villagers hide them and cause another villager ran up and talked to me i had to give it back

That's great! I hope you had fun.
    telemwill wrote: »
    Will we be able to get more than just one of each Festivale decoration? Seems like it will be hard to decorate with just one. I was hoping we would get DIY recipes, but so far I haven't.

It doesn't seem that way, we can buy the items leading up to Festivale and then on the day, we can earn the DIY cards from Pavé.

Dodo code: 5C3YD

i'm glad you were open a while i only got 5 minutes but had fun. i was workng on getting bellas photo the last few days but she refused to give it til 9 pm. lol. oh i wasn't ignoring you i just got my account back i let it go when mom was in one of her stop spending so much money moods . so i still need to learn how to chat.

That's ok! Are you going to be on in half an hour? I can open back up for you, I just wanted to watch a tv show. For chatting, of you have a phone, it's much easier to chat with people if you download the Nintendo Switch Online app. You can chat with people on game via that, it's so much faster than in game.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited February 2021

Dodo code: closed

Sorry I missed it!
    telemwill wrote: »
    Will we be able to get more than just one of each Festivale decoration? Seems like it will be hard to decorate with just one. I was hoping we would get DIY recipes, but so far I haven't.

It doesn't seem that way, we can buy the items leading up to Festivale and then on the day, we can earn the DIY cards from Pavé.

Glad to know we can get the DIY cards from Pave! I wish we could decorate ahead of time though.
  • Options
    tinker_bellatinker_bella Posts: 64 Member
    I love animal crossing! finally got ankha too :)
    Gallery - xXxXxbellaxXxXx (tedious to type - I know!)

Feel free to ask for cc links <3

• Options

Congratulations!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 is your villager search today? Let me know if you need any Nook Miles Tickets!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Sherb gave me a nickname today! He's decided to call me burrito lol
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Awesome I love Ankha
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

I'd be fine with that lol (not that I'm always hungry or anything lol). I've had the nickname Gold Star for a while with a bunch of villagers which I love but I usually see what else they want to call me when they ask... but it's always been something lame.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I'd be fine with that lol (not that I'm always hungry or anything lol). I've had the nickname Gold Star for a while with a bunch of villagers which I love but I usually see what else they want to call me when they ask... but it's always been something lame.

Olivia calls me gold star too! Most of my other villagers call me Livvy, and they call Ophelia daisy.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Also I'm hosting a contest on the bell tree for 2 million bells if you can guess how many flowers are on my island. https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/guess-how-many-flowers-are-on-my-island-to-win-2-million-igb.587200/
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Yeah, I hate when they ask to call me a nickname and then when I say no, they're just like "Oh, ok..." I wish it let you suggest a name every time.

I'm drawing a blank at all of my nicknames, although I probably posted them in here somewhere before. I know Teddy calls me baby bear and Soleil calls me Niblet.

Edit: Merry calls me Shmoopy. Flo called me cubby (Teddy's first nickname for me, then I agreed to let her call me it too). Ankha called me Puddin'.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    The moving bubble is back. It hit Sherb yesterday, Kiki today. Hopefully it will be someone who I want to move tomorrow.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    The moving bubble is back. It hit Sherb yesterday, Kiki today. Hopefully it will be someone who I want to move tomorrow.

friga moved in today. i had no idea there was a friga.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    So far, my nicknames are Muffin, Tulip, and Slick. Haha 😄
  • Options

friga moved in today. i had no idea there was a friga.

Haha, she's cute!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Celeste is here, light stars! Opening for a bit.

Dodo code: Closed
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Punchy is moving in and Merry is moving out! If anyone wants her to live on their island, let me know!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    There are three new seasonal items available until 2/17! Lucky red envelope, Lunar New Year decoration, and Bokjumeoni pouch.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    There are three new seasonal items available until 2/17! Lucky red envelope, Lunar New Year decoration, and Bokjumeoni pouch.

I just saw that :) Ty!

Island open to friends if anyone wants to shop or grab diys etc from the stalls.
  • Options
    Punchy is moving in and Merry is moving out! If anyone wants her to live on their island, let me know!

Punchy is awesome!!!!
  • Options

Yeah, I hate when they ask to call me a nickname and then when I say no, they're just like "Oh, ok..." I wish it let you suggest a name every time.

I'm drawing a blank at all of my nicknames, although I probably posted them in here somewhere before. I know Teddy calls me baby bear and Soleil calls me Niblet.

Edit: Merry calls me Shmoopy. Flo called me cubby (Teddy's first nickname for me, then I agreed to let her call me it too). Ankha called me Puddin'.

I've never had it not let me enter one! So far they call me chef, author, superstar, dancer, and Jurrasika haha. (Chef, Superstar and Dancer they came up with on their own and I just let them.)
  • Options

I've never had it not let me enter one! So far they call me chef, author, superstar, dancer, and Jurrasika haha. (Chef, Superstar and Dancer they came up with on their own and I just let them.)

Haha, your so nice! The couple of times a villager has suggested something, they'll say something dumb, like J-money :p But I think most of the time, a villager has asked to use the same nickname as someone else, which I don't like, so I tell them no. Maybe that's why no one calls me a nickname...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I just posted on the wrong site, oops 🙃
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top