Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited February 2021
    nevermind
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2021
    i finally got sharis photo. i think shes been part of my island since the redownload.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited February 2021
    Opening up my island. Dodo: Closed. Maintenance. May reopen later

Turnips are 324 if you want to sell. I know not as good as some of the like 500+ prices but still the best I've ever noticed on my island and pretty good. Otherwise feel free to do whatever as always. I am opening on turnip exchange as well so travel may be slow coming in and out.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2021
    I just cranked up City Folk! I don't remember how to play lol. I didn't play very much at all, tbh. And it looks like I haven't played in at least 5 years. I really miss this music tho. And Copper. And there's a pretty set at Gracie Grace called the Princess set, I really wish that was in ACNH too.

My villagers are Apollo (who I couldn't even find), Jitters, Freckles, Daisy, Broccoli, Opal, Pippy, Pudge, Curly, and Poppy.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I went back to November because I'm just tired of the snow and stuff and also was thinking that I missed much of November because I had a lot else on the go so never got much of the fall DIYs. Anyway it's just so jarring to go from blankets of white on everything to so much colour lol. My eyes were like "woah so bright it almost hurts" lol.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I went back to November because I'm just tired of the snow and stuff and also was thinking that I missed much of November because I had a lot else on the go so never got much of the fall DIYs. Anyway it's just so jarring to go from blankets of white on everything to so much colour lol. My eyes were like "woah so bright it almost hurts" lol.

I really enjoyed the snow at first, but I thought it was going to be over a lot sooner, so now it just feels like it's dragging onnnnn.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I really enjoyed the snow at first, but I thought it was going to be over a lot sooner, so now it just feels like it's dragging onnnnn.

Yeah I thought like mid January for some reason maybe it was mid Feb (I think the ground was clear in the festivale trailer but I could be wrong) and I got confused but either way I agree at first it was nice but now it's just too long. I haven't bothered with snowboys or anything in a while because I'm just over it.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Yeah I thought like mid January for some reason maybe it was mid Feb (I think the ground was clear in the festivale trailer but I could be wrong) and I got confused but either way I agree at first it was nice but now it's just too long. I haven't bothered with snowboys or anything in a while because I'm just over it.

i get upset with snow balls still can't make a snow person. don't know how
  • Options

Did you try the tutorial Simgirl linked? It looks like it would make it very easy!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member

Did you try the tutorial Simgirl linked? It looks like it would make it very easy!

Yes, I used the path method and it worked every time.
  • Options

they can be tricky. I've been pretty good at eyeballing it. The pathway method sounds like it would be super easy though. I think it was to make a path 10 squares long roll each snowball until it won't get bigger and place one at each end of the path and then roll one down the path and push it onto the other

I jusr got so bored of it, didn't even get all the recipes, I started ignoring the snowballs or kicking them into things preferably way out onto the ocean lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Opening my island. Dodo code Closed

Still hanging in fall (probably won't travel back to current until the event) so come get away from the snow, shop, whatever. I have Leif right now.

I'm mostly around just popping balloons 😴
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I finally found my last fossil!

I ignored them mostly to be fair not like I was that devoted to it lol. But I'm glad it's done. I was even nice and let Blathers ramble on about the fossil since it was the last one (Usually I don't or try to donate stuff in groups so he doesn't ask me if I wanna hear about whatever but I don't have to be mean and say no)
  • Options
    Opening my island. Dodo code FNKLR

Still hanging in fall (probably won't travel back to current until the event) so come get away from the snow, shop, whatever. I have Leif right now.

Do balloons still appear when your gate is open?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021

I think so. To be fair I keep distracting myself so haven't actually checked for them in a bit lol. But pretty sure I've done it before. I also have read somewhere that people flying in and out can mess it up if the fly when balloons are floating by (but I don't really care... obviously I'm not that devoted anyway lol) so I think so.

Edit: yeah one just came by
  • Options
    idecied tammi could move. i have her pic already.
  • Options

I think so. To be fair I keep distracting myself so haven't actually checked for them in a bit lol. But pretty sure I've done it before. I also have read somewhere that people flying in and out can mess it up if the fly when balloons are floating by (but I don't really care... obviously I'm not that devoted anyway lol) so I think so.

Good to know! Please let me know if you get a spare Tree's Bounty Large, Tree's Bounty Arch, or Leaf Stool DIY! I'll gladly trade for them.

Good luck with your search for a new villager. Let us know who you get!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Good to know! Please let me know if you get a spare Tree's Bounty Large, Tree's Bounty Arch, or Leaf Stool DIY! I'll gladly trade for them.

Good luck with your search for a new villager. Let us know who you get!

she moves tommorrow, i mean theplot will be emty tommorrow.
  • Options
    i could use some bamboo i have a new fence to make. i guess isabelle isn't in fencers anyomus yet. :)
  • Options
    IngSvingIngSving Posts: 2 New Member
    A while ago I tried to make a custom-content Animal Crossing T-shirt in the Sims 4, but it didnt show up... But I kinda wanna try again.
  • Options
    i;m happy and sad new villager moves in tommorrow. thats good but i had finally found the object in the game where villagers hide them and cause another villager ran up and talked to me i had to give it back
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Will we be able to get more than just one of each Festivale decoration? Seems like it will be hard to decorate with just one. I was hoping we would get DIY recipes, but so far I haven't.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Opening my island to guests for a bit as I have shooting stars.

Dodo code: closed
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top