Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Sherb gave me a nickname today! He's decided to call me burrito lol

I'd be fine with that lol (not that I'm always hungry or anything lol). I've had the nickname Gold Star for a while with a bunch of villagers which I love but I usually see what else they want to call me when they ask... but it's always been something lame.

Yeah, I hate when they ask to call me a nickname and then when I say no, they're just like "Oh, ok..." I wish it let you suggest a name every time.

I'm drawing a blank at all of my nicknames, although I probably posted them in here somewhere before. I know Teddy calls me baby bear and Soleil calls me Niblet.

Edit: Merry calls me Shmoopy. Flo called me cubby (Teddy's first nickname for me, then I agreed to let her call me it too). Ankha called me Puddin'.

I've never had it not let me enter one! So far they call me chef, author, superstar, dancer, and Jurrasika haha. (Chef, Superstar and Dancer they came up with on their own and I just let them.)

Dancer?!! omg that one is hilarious in its randomness 😂 I rarely go with their suggestions as well. Btw, been a while since i saw you around the forums lately, It is good to see you posting again ❤
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Sherb gave me a nickname today! He's decided to call me burrito lol

I'd be fine with that lol (not that I'm always hungry or anything lol). I've had the nickname Gold Star for a while with a bunch of villagers which I love but I usually see what else they want to call me when they ask... but it's always been something lame.

Yeah, I hate when they ask to call me a nickname and then when I say no, they're just like "Oh, ok..." I wish it let you suggest a name every time.

I'm drawing a blank at all of my nicknames, although I probably posted them in here somewhere before. I know Teddy calls me baby bear and Soleil calls me Niblet.

Edit: Merry calls me Shmoopy. Flo called me cubby (Teddy's first nickname for me, then I agreed to let her call me it too). Ankha called me Puddin'.

I've never had it not let me enter one! So far they call me chef, author, superstar, dancer, and Jurrasika haha. (Chef, Superstar and Dancer they came up with on their own and I just let them.)

Dancer?!! omg that one is hilarious in its randomness 😂 I rarely go with their suggestions as well. Btw, been a while since i saw you around the forums lately, It is good to see you posting again ❤
    I think it was Rosie that started calling me dancer and it spread to half of them lol!

And thanks :) I've gone back to work and been pretty busy so haven't been on nearly as much as before hahaha. Very little gaming time at the moment but hopefully can be around more :)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I TT'ed to get Punchy installed so I could interact with him and have made a discovery! Starting tomorrow, the Lunar New Year starts. During this time, as part of their daily gift, we can give villagers bells if they are wrapped in the lucky money envelopes or Bokjumeoni Lucky Pouch.🧧
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I TT'ed to get Punchy installed so I could interact with him and have made a discovery! Starting tomorrow, the Lunar New Year starts. During this time, as part of their daily gift, we can give villagers bells if they are wrapped in the lucky money envelopes or Bokjumeoni Lucky Pouch.🧧

Oh good to know. I was wondering what the envelopes were for or if they were just decoration haha
  • Options
    I did it!! I caught a stringfish, and completed the fish/sea creature portion of the museum haha!!!!
  • Options
    I did it!! I caught a stringfish, and completed the fish/sea creature portion of the museum haha!!!!

Congratulations!

I'm still missing several 😅
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Congratulations!

I'm still missing several 😅

Ty haha. Now to complete the bugs lol. And art will take much longer cuz I gotta wait for Redd lol.
  • Options
    New nickname.. Rosie just asked to call me "glitter" haha so I went with it. I do wish they'd capitilize the first letter when they ask.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Okay only bug I need now is the tarantula haha. Wish me luck. Gonna try and find one tonight lol
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Okay only bug I need now is the tarantula haha. Wish me luck. Gonna try and find one tonight lol
    Good luck!! I am rooting for you. I dont know how accurate this advice is, but i read somewhere that if go over your island and dont find any, you should try entering and exiting a building, doing that should reset the bugs outside or something. Anyway, hopefully you wont need to try any tricks, and end up finding a tarantula easily :#
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    @SimAlexandria welcome back. 😊 Have fun with that tarantula. I may never complete my collection because I haven't been able to catch a tarantula or a scorpion.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @SimAlexandria welcome back. 😊 Have fun with that tarantula. I may never complete my collection because I haven't been able to catch a tarantula or a scorpion.

i snuck up on them which seemed to work after10,0000000000000000000000000000000000 times they got to me first.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I am still missing a lot, but the only thing currently available that I'm missing is the snail and the coelacanth. Whenever it snows I try to get these, but never do. I've never even seen the snail.
  • Options

i snuck up on them which seemed to work after10,0000000000000000000000000000000000 times they got to me first.

haha I'm good at catching them, in fact I find them easier than a lot of other bugs, (I had caught a ton before restarting my island lol) but... I am never on the time of day they are lol. So they aren't spawning for me. Chances are I won't be for ages so I'm gonna time travel a couple hours I think just so I can actually see one haha.
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    I am still missing a lot, but the only thing currently available that I'm missing is the snail and the coelacanth. Whenever it snows I try to get these, but never do. I've never even seen the snail.
    I didn't know you could get them in snow as well as rain but that makes sense haha. Have a ton of bushes from Leif, that's where the snails spawn in the rain if you have them!
  • Options
    Did it haha! Bugs, fish and fossils complete! Now to wait on Redd for the other half of my art gallery lol
  • Options
    Did it haha! Bugs, fish and fossils complete! Now to wait on Redd for the other half of my art gallery lol

Wow, congratulations! That's great :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i completed fossils teying to pay my last loan off but it seems neverending.
  • Options

i completed fossils teying to pay my last loan off but it seems neverending.

You'll get there! Turnips help haha.. also selling assessed fossils and seashells and saving all your bugs\fish for cj\flick make it go faster.
  • Options

Wow, congratulations! That's great :smile:

Ty! I'll open my island 🏝️ a bit later but is playing for a bit haha. (Not long, she has homework so then I'll open for anyone to shop or check out the free stuff in the stalls)
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Okay, Tikatown is open to friends for a while :) Come shop if you want, or check out the free items (mainly diy's and music, some fish bait too though haha, first come first serve). Same as usual, free stuff on stalls in the fairgrounds, though there's one stall near the plaza too. Or just explore or whatever haha. Check out Gigi's house if you want to see how a 6-year-old decorates lol! My kiddo is quite proud of her home :)

I think most ppl here have the main diys by now, so I may try to add music and other stuff more often to the stalls now. I order a song each day and if it's one I have I"ll throw it onto the stall haha. I have most songs myself now.
  • Options
    Does anyone have white or black imp wings I could catalog? I can let you catalog my orange and green ones.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Does anyone have white or black imp wings I could catalog? I can let you catalog my orange and green ones.

@mintycupcake I do. I have white ones I can send you after when my gate is closed. My kid has black ones so I'll go on hers and order a pair sometime for you too but it might take a day or two as she can't directly send to you I don't think and I'm not sure if she's used up her daily orders today or not. I don't need the other ones haha

Edit: white ones mailed to u and gates back open if anyone still wants to visit haha
  • Options
    edited February 2021

mintycupcake I do. I have white ones I can send you after when my gate is closed. My kid has black ones so I'll go on hers and order a pair sometime for you too but it might take a day or two as she can't directly send to you I don't think and I'm not sure if she's used up her daily orders today or not. I don't need the other ones haha

Edit: white ones mailed to u and gates back open if anyone still wants to visit haha

Thank you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021

mintycupcake I do. I have white ones I can send you after when my gate is closed. My kid has black ones so I'll go on hers and order a pair sometime for you too but it might take a day or two as she can't directly send to you I don't think and I'm not sure if she's used up her daily orders today or not. I don't need the other ones haha

Thank you!

@mintycupcake Yw. Do u need the purple ones too? I have those as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top