Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Humans with pointy ears?

ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
I want to make an elf sim, but I can’t make regular humans have pointy ears. I’ve seen some on the gallery but whenever I download they have regular ears. I don’t want it to be alien or vampire but that may be my only option. Does anybody know how to do this? I can’t use mods or CC.
ZjzmtTb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Custom Content most likely.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    There is a mod that unlocks vampire features for any sim.
  • Options
    Xbox player unfortunately so can’t use CC or mods
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    You can make a vampire to get the pointy ears and then make them not be a vampire with cheat: ( with testing cheats enabled )

traits.remove_trait trait_OccultVampire
  • Options
    Thank you sooo much! I’ll try this later
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    My spell caster had a kid who is also a spell caster and I notices when he grew up he had pointy ears and I don't have vampires so they must be somewhere else in the game. I suppose I could have added a mod and forgot about it-- but spell casters at least look human and you don't have to let them use magic if you don't want to.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I'm pretty sure the vampire will lose the pointy ears, along with the vampire eyes, when you cure them. I hate that.

@Dannakyri1 spellcasters can have pointy ears. It sucks but vampires, spellcasters and mermaid have the exact same ears. I don't remember if aliens also have the exact same pointy ear presets or not, but it's likely... we got a lot of choice as you can see :s
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm pretty sure the vampire will lose the pointy ears, along with the vampire eyes, when you cure them. I hate that.

I actually had a couple of different sims that I changed from vampire to human and they kept their fangs and glowing eyes. They didn't have a dark side, this was in their normal appearance.

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Some alien ears are pointier than others. I've never played around with the skin tones to see if you can use a human skin tone on them.
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    If you have Island Living, I *think* mermaids have the option to get pointy ears and don't lose them when they turn into humans. At least, I had a light purple mer-Sim who became human, and his skin didn't change.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Why don't they just put them in CAS like in TS2?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Why don't they just put them in CAS like in TS2?

I don't know if they're part of the base game, but I agree that if you have an expansion that includes them, they should be available in CAS. At least with a cheat or something.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yeah, all they have to do is add one more head in CAS (with the pointy ears) for players to choose as the base of their Sim building, then go from there.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    You don't need a head shape, just the adjustment points on the ears and the 3 extra default ear types that vampires and aliens get.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs