Sul sul Simmers!
We said goodbye to the Holiday season and I'm happy to be back on the forums, ready for the first Friday Highlight of the new year! Did you have a good start of 2020?
We definitely had a very exciting week, with updates arriving to The Sims 4 on all platforms. And of course - The Gallery is now cross platform
Poor Sim is terrified, and here I am laughing - couldn't stop myself from adding it for you to see ^^
Screenshot by @WhatCobblers, found here!
With The Sims 4 Tiny Living livestream
playing in the background, let me share with you a list of awesim discussions I came back to after my vacation:
- We all have a soft spot for some specific Sims. Choosing amongst our little babies is going to be *very* difficult and I'm sure you have enough love for everyone but... 'Tell me about your best ever Sim'! A great discussion (or challenge?) posted by @NRowe
- If you are looking for a real challenge, @luckyheather has you covered! 'Lucky's 2 week build challenges' is a topic to bookmark if you like to challenge your building skills!
- Next, an older thread I was surprised I hadn't recommended before: 'Tiny House Challenge', by @catmando830 . Very on topic this week, right? Take a look and start getting in the mood for the upcoming pack!
- @DoloresGrey is the OP for the discussion I want you to visit next: 'Share your most recent fails'. A space for us to share those 'doh!' moments
- Closing our first Friday Highlight of 2020, one of the latest discussions of 2019! You can find it in The Sims 3 section. Titled 'What is your best moments of 2019?', I don't think it needs an explanation, does it? You can thank @king_of_simcity7 for that one
I hope you enjoyed the read and I helped you discover some new discussions. Do you have any for me? Share your finds below!
You can expect some more recommendations from me next Friday, unless I'm eaten by an enormous cow plant. For now, happy weekend and happy Simming!