Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves ~ A Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Now that we've got the preliminaries out of the way, who all is here?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Well we can't expect DeKay to be up at this hour where she lives...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Hi, okay, I'm here.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So, anyone has any suggestions to go about doing this?

Should we all just claim our roles?

I hope we only have one Werewolf to kill tho cuz if we have two, hmm, then town loses straight away if we mislynch today.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I hope we only have one Werewolf to kill tho cuz if we have two, hmm, then town loses straight away if we mislynch today.

I didn't think about that. I hope we only have one. Try your EMMM Dekay.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

My EMMM says Nascar. 😂💁‍♀️

But I also think it might be time for Nush to be a baddie this time round. 😂
    Nush, are you a baddie?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Nush, are you a baddie?
    No, but I was hoping. But I do have to give more thought to what I do, this time and hope I don't get it wrong, so I will really need to try to go on something besides pure randomness if that is even possible. Because if I get it wrong I could mess things up worse than just a wrong vote.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Again I wish more people would say something.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    But maybe it's still too early where they are. I live on the East Coast so it's after 7 here.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    When does this Day end, again? I need to mark the time because I'm about to get very involved in a game and want to make sure I check back in time to do whatever it is I need to do and see what, if anything, others know.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Nush, are you a baddie?
    No, but I was hoping. But I do have to give more thought to what I do, this time and hope I don't get it wrong, so I will really need to try to go on something besides pure randomness if that is even possible. Because if I get it wrong I could mess things up worse than just a wrong vote.

Haha, you really wanna be the bad guy, huh?

Why would go on something wrong be worse than the wrong vote? :D

We still need Lady to come on too. She's the only one who hasn't said anything.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    When does this Day end, again? I need to mark the time because I'm about to get very involved in a game and want to make sure I check back in time to do whatever it is I need to do and see what, if anything, others know.

Day is 24 hours long. So look at the time stamp for this and add 24 hours.:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357827/#Comment_17357827
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Nascar

Me always chaos here. But that's how I roll.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Actually, all members of the town have to be killed for the werewolves to succeed in their goal.

There are about 13 hours left until Night 2 begins.

Vote Count:
    Nascar (1) ~ DeKay

funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Actually, all members of the town have to be killed for the werewolves to succeed in their goal.

Vote Count:
    Nascar (1) ~ DeKay

Oh, right. Then in that case, town will have an extra day if we mislynch today and if there are two werewolves. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Vote Count:
    Nascar (1) ~ DeKay

Oh, right. Then in that case, town will have an extra day if we mislynch today and if there are two werewolves. :D

But even so, if there were 2 werewolves and 1 townie left on a day phase, there's still a high chance the werewolves would just win anyway unless one of them goofs up and doesn't vote at all and the townie voted first.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hmm. Well, my gut is telling me to vote Nush so that it's what I'm gonna do.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Hmm.. My gut says that i should wait until everyone has had a chance to say something. So im just gonna do that
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    Rose, I sure hope you don't let your gut lead you in matters of great importance. Because so far it has consistently led you astray about me, and it continues to. I would love to know what it is about me, that game after game, attracts suspicion despite my not getting to be the bag guy once, yet? I wonder if I will attract suspicion exactly the same way, if and when I am? I would like to play enough to find out.

But I'm still laughing about how somehow everyone's gut suspects me, every. single. game. and so far, for no reason other than their own imaginations playing games on them. Maybe I just come across as twisting the ends of my waxed mustache while plotting unspeakable things? Well, I'm flattered I guess. :)

And we still don't hear much from anyone else. Are people so boring?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    My gut might work if it had any info at all to go on, but I'm almost relieved it doesn't present me with phantom feelings based on zero inputs. A blind guess is a blind guess. My complaints about there being no detectable strategy to this game, were already annoying the last two times I played, I just keep hoping to find out I'm wrong, and there is some kind of strategy eventually. If the game lasted long enough (had enough people) then there would emerge at least some interesting social-science aspects like reality shows where you vote each other off and form little coalitions and conspiracies. But that can't happen in a game that's over in like 3 rounds.

So let's at least be honest and admit none of us know diddly about who is who except that each person knows who they are, and whoever has roles in which they can secretly communicate with their partner (lovers, for instance, or the werewolves if there are more than one).

So I know who I am, and that's IT, at this point. I wish I had anything else to go on, but hopefully not doing any action will be okay for this first day, other than the crap-shoot of throwing out a random vote, because I feel like if the game is over in one round, I miss my chance to use any actions, but that using them when there's no info to go on, is more likely to do harm than good.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Since I can't edit, I wanted to add, I'm so grateful my life doesn't depend on other people's ideas about the accuracy of their intuition, in real life!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm.. My gut says that i should wait until everyone has had a chance to say something. So im just gonna do that
    Seems like so far, I'm the only one who pops off. Nobody's gonna want to play with me any more at this rate. Which would be too bad, because I think I need a few more exposures to either finally get to bat for the other team, and see what that's like, or experience a game with enough people that there are enough rounds, to actually start comparing info and having something to go on, before it's all over anyway from chance.

Have you played many times? This is my third.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So our choices are me, DeKay,Nascar, RoseHorse, and Lady? Lady, are you there? I have to go to bed if I'm going to have to be out the door before noon, so I have to do whatever I must do, before then, because there may not be another chance before whenever it was that day ends, I think something like 1600 my time.

My virtual dice roll came up a 2, so the second on my list is Nascar. I have an impulse to change it to Lady but maybe only because she hasn't said a word yet. Is that significant? Isn't this her first game? Anyway I got Nascar on my roll, so I'll

voteL Nascar

Nothing personal, Nascar. And only 25% likely to be right.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    voteL? What's that, an election line so long you have to pay to stay the night? hehe

meant vote: Nascar

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Seems like so far, I'm the only one who pops off. Nobody's gonna want to play with me any more at this rate. Which would be too bad, because I think I need a few more exposures to either finally get to bat for the other team, and see what that's like, or experience a game with enough people that there are enough rounds, to actually start comparing info and having something to go on, before it's all over anyway from chance.

Have you played many times? This is my third.

Ive been in and out for 2 years
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.