Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose and Nascar's Mafia Game (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't know how to start, I'm never the first person here. Um... should I do EMMM?

Yeah. I'll do mine too. I'll try to give 2 names since we have two mafia. Cuz 3 names is a bit too many. 😂

Got my results, DeKay and Bella. Since you got Bella too, I think I'll vote for them.

VOTE BELLA

Interesting.
    Remember, people.

The person who gets theost votes today will still be able to participate on Day 2 if they are town.

And if we lynch the Godfather mafia, town wins straightaway. So let's go!!! ✊✊
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    This ought to be interesting!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So, why Bella? What are these results?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Her name just stands out for me. No good reason. But I'll wait for her to come on to see what she says.

So, are you gonna do something about my one vote on you? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Nush (1)-Dekay
    Bella (1)-Nerd

Day ends in....I don't feel like figuring out how long. XD.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote Count:
    Nush (1)-Dekay
    Bella (1)-Nerd

Day ends in....I don't feel like figuring out how long. XD.

Wow, I've already been voted for and I wasn't even here?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I got Nush and Bella for my EMMM. 😅

Vote: Nush. 😜

What made you chose Nush over myself? Any particular reason?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Doing okay, was playing some Sims4, have Wolfgang Munch as a teen dropout criminal gang leader and aspiring drug lord in the Simzuka just to see what that's like. He hired Vlad as a gang member but that's not going the greatest, because they kinda hate each other. Popped in to see what was up with this new game and we have 5 peeps right? And I'm one of 2 EMMM?

Okay should I roll a die and spit out a couple names at random?

Yes, you're one of my 2 EMMM. I actually wanted to vot for Bella first but I also wanted to see how you would react since I don't know how you would if you were a mafia, or if you were targeted. 😜

You can do that if you want.

Ah, testing the waters. I see. Honestly, I don't care if you vote for me or not.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    I don't know how to start, I'm never the first person here. Um... should I do EMMM?

Yeah. I'll do mine too. I'll try to give 2 names since we have two mafia. Cuz 3 names is a bit too many. 😂

Got my results, DeKay and Bella. Since you got Bella too, I think I'll vote for them.

VOTE BELLA

Interesting.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

VOTE BELLA

Interesting.
    Remember, people.

The person who gets theost votes today will still be able to participate on Day 2 if they are town.

And if we lynch the Godfather mafia, town wins straightaway. So let's go!!! ✊✊

Yes, the goal is to lynch the nasty Godfather! Not townies.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

That's what I want to know. Surely I haven't done/said anything to offend people?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Her name just stands out for me. No good reason. But I'll wait for her to come on to see what she says.

Well I'm here now.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Hmm. Not sure what to think...

I'll do a random vote too. See what Google thinks I should do.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

VOTE BELLA

Interesting.

I never said it would be right :D It's not like I'm a very good scum hunter. I don't think I've ever, once uncovered scum in this game. I'm just going to follow along and keep my options open. Day 1 is always the hardest.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Hmm. Not sure what to think...

I'll do a random vote too. See what Google thinks I should do.

Google rolled a 3, and player #3 is DeKay so I guess Vote: DeKay.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

VOTE BELLA

Interesting.

I never said it would be right :D It's not like I'm a very good scum hunter. I don't think I've ever, once uncovered scum in this game. I'm just going to follow along and keep my options open. Day 1 is always the hardest.

I can't say I'm overly good at scum-hunting either, but that's the fun of the game. I was just part of the last three remaining townies in a UM game and we managed to lynch the last scum, so it can be done at least. But yes, day 1 is the hardest.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Like what? What could I possibly do about it?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Doing okay, was playing some Sims4, have Wolfgang Munch as a teen dropout criminal gang leader and aspiring drug lord in the Simzuka just to see what that's like. He hired Vlad as a gang member but that's not going the greatest, because they kinda hate each other. Popped in to see what was up with this new game and we have 5 peeps right? And I'm one of 2 EMMM?

Yes, you're one of my 2 EMMM. I actually wanted to vot for Bella first but I also wanted to see how you would react since I don't know how you would if you were a mafia, or if you were targeted. 😜

Ah, testing the waters. I see. Honestly, I don't care if you vote for me or not.

Why would you not care? You want town to lose or something, if you are even town...?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Like what? What could I possibly do about it?

Try to convince me that you're town?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't know about you guys but I think Bella is acting weird.

Lyfe is the only one who hasn't spoken yet. So at least one of you guys who have spoken is def scum. And I know it ain't me.

Nerd to me seems the most townish cuz I think they will not vote as quickly if they were mafia, unless they're mafia with Nush.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why would you not care? You want town to lose or something, if you are even town...?

I mean, there's not much I can do about it, and it's only one vote. Do you want me to care more about it?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Lyfe is the only one who hasn't spoken yet. So at least one of you guys who have spoken is def scum. And I know it ain't me.

Nerd to me seems the most townish cuz I think they will not vote as quickly if they were mafia, unless they're mafia with Nush.

What are the odds that Lyfe is mafia?

I'm not sure what to think yet.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

About 1 in 5. Which makes it a 20% chance- still pretty likely. Let's just try to figure out which one of us, who is already here, is scum. Then we'll worry about Lyfe.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I mean, there's not much I can do about it, and it's only one vote. Do you want me to care more about it?

Well, judging by how the person with the longest votes gets lynched, I think you should care. :D

About 1 in 5. Which makes it a 20% chance- still pretty likely. Let's just try to figure out which one of us, who is already here, is scum. Then we'll worry about Lyfe.

Technically, 25% for me since I already know I'm a goodie. :D So, I'm just gonna go with a 1/4 chance for her that she's mafia.

So Nerd, are you a townie? :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, here we go again, me trying to convince you: "DeKay, I'm town." Did that do it?

xicwqMCm.jpg