Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose and Nascar's Mafia Game (Town Win)

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2019
    Yes, @bellagorilla you haven't played with me before, because the last game was also my first time. And I drew fire in that one, too, which was funny to me then, as well. I would love to know more about what goes on in everyone's minds, that I disturb them so. >:)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited December 2019
    @DeKay to be honest, it tickles me that no one can tell what I am, but distrust me severely anyway. In real life, I am both adept at subterfuge if I needed to be, and moral to a fault. The times I have been in fights were never ones I started, and I don't hold grudges generally. Well, one time a guy beat in the back window of my car with a baseball bat, because he was drunk and waking up the neighborhood at 3 a.m., previously, and thought I had been the one to call the cops, because I was the one who yelled at him to shut the [heck] up, out the window. Then I did indeed hold a grudge, and he avoided my street for a while, and didn't disturb the peace here again that I was aware of. Maybe he moved. But I never did anything to him, just wished to, in the dark recesses of my heart. Maybe seeing that in my face was enough.

Can't wait to try both sides repeatedly enough to see what the difference is. Which means I need to play many games and hope to not always fall on the same side of the fence.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited December 2019
    Vote Count:
    Bella (3)-Nerd, Nush, Dekay
    Dekay (1)- Bella

Day ends in about 5 hours and 42 minutes. Nascar will be ending day as I will be at work.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Rose, Bella voted for Nush, not DeKay.

Also, sorry I haven't been active for a while. I went skiing.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,587 Member
    DeKay to be honest, it tickles me that no one can tell what I am, but distrust me severely anyway. In real life, I am both adept at subterfuge if I needed to be, and moral to a fault. The times I have been in fights were never ones I started, and I don't hold grudges generally. Well, one time a guy beat in the back window of my car with a baseball bat, because he was drunk and waking up the neighborhood at 3 a.m., previously, and thought I had been the one to call the cops, because I was the one who yelled at him to shut the [heck] up, out the window. Then I did indeed hold a grudge, and he avoided my street for a while, and didn't disturb the peace here again that I was aware of. Maybe he moved. But I never did anything to him, just wished to, in the dark recesses of my heart. Maybe seeing that in my face was enough.

Can't wait to try both sides repeatedly enough to see what the difference is. Which means I need to play many games and hope to not always fall on the same side of the fence.

Calm down. It's only day 1. I am sure you are not 100% confident of everyone else's alignments either, are you?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    You gave me a good chuckle. I can't wait to play mafia one of these days. Then we'll see, won't we? Maybe I'm only overconfident that I would be hard to detect. I was really good at subterfuge, in a training session game (that may have been a test) at an agency I worked for once, that valued the ability to keep a secret. I had a roomful of people convinced I was lying, when I was telling the truth, and also that I was telling the truth, when I was lying.

How do we know that you're not playing as mafia right now?
    Exactly the same way I know you're not. Meaning, not at all. That's why trying to figure all this out by simply chatting, with nothing to go on but baseless emotions, seems so silly to me.

So how do you suggest we play mafia then....? 🤔
    832XG3D.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Rose, Bella voted for Nush, not DeKay.

Also, sorry I haven't been active for a while. I went skiing.

Im gonna correct that in a second here
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    edited December 2019
    Vote Count:
    Bella (3)-Nerd, Nush, Dekay
    Nush (1)- Bella

Day ends in about 52 minutes.
    My bad. XD
    Lel..
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay to be honest, it tickles me that no one can tell what I am, but distrust me severely anyway. In real life, I am both adept at subterfuge if I needed to be, and moral to a fault. The times I have been in fights were never ones I started, and I don't hold grudges generally. Well, one time a guy beat in the back window of my car with a baseball bat, because he was drunk and waking up the neighborhood at 3 a.m., previously, and thought I had been the one to call the cops, because I was the one who yelled at him to shut the [heck] up, out the window. Then I did indeed hold a grudge, and he avoided my street for a while, and didn't disturb the peace here again that I was aware of. Maybe he moved. But I never did anything to him, just wished to, in the dark recesses of my heart. Maybe seeing that in my face was enough.

Calm down. It's only day 1. I am sure you are not 100% confident of everyone else's alignments either, are you?

Am calm. And didn't imply I was confident about anyone's alignment. Quite to the contrary, I have no clue, and neither does anyone else, if they are honest, unless they are claiming psychic ability.😂

xicwqMCm.jpg
    My vote for Bella was 100% random. Not based on some hunch I don't have. Why everyone else voted for her, I don't know. Maybe group psychology has the answer to that.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I don't profess to know a better way to get around there being no rational basis for the first vote. I just observed that there IS no rational basis for it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited December 2019
    Bella has been lynched.
    She was the godfather
    Since the godfather was lynched TOWN WINS
    Happy Festivus, everybody!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    wow that was a quick game
    Lets be real. Nascar hosted more of this than I did, so you basically hoated uour first game Nascar. Lol
    Lets be real. Nascar hosted more of this than I did, so you basically hoated uour first game Nascar. Lol

True.. That was fun getting to do it from the other side.
    Yaaaaaaasssss.
    832XG3D.gif

I don't profess to know a better way to get around there being no rational basis for the first vote. I just observed that there IS no rational basis for it.

Yeah, there isn't. You just have to get used to it and stop mentioning it every game. We done knew. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Wow that was fast!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Was the other mafia Lyfe, then?
    832XG3D.gif

Yeah, there isn't. You just have to get used to it and stop mentioning it every game. We done knew. XD

Okay, I'll quit. 👍🤭

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    You guys, that was too fast 😂 how did you know it was me???
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Was the other mafia Lyfe, then?

Yes