March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University - Share your screenshots!

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Livin' like Larry.
    O3RGuTn.png

Apparently the spirit squad will occassionally be wearing Larry head's when an event has started. That guy with a mohawk is a SQUARE. Sim managed to get a picture with Larry even though he did reject her twice. :(
    Can appreciate the spirit events haven't suffered from just random generated outfits and the like and just pics from the clothing pool for their school colors during events.
    cokXV5V.png
    0lxtHvJ.png

5vJrxmT.png
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    lWp2i71.png

My sim Lou met Cameron (pre-made), they got married, she got pregnant right before graduation, but here they are, on graduation day at Foxbury!

Lou graduated with a Distinguished Degree in Psychology, with Honours – she's going into teaching. Cameron graduated with a Distinguished Degree in Computer Science without Honours - he'll be an engineer!

And they just welcomed a little boy called Alessandro.

I have been playing since 9am, it's 4pm right now, and I have three assignments due next week – time for me to hop off.
    edited November 2019
    @DaB1gV Very nice. I love the graduation picture. :3 Sounds about like me been playing all day.

First Day of Uni and this is what my sim decided to do with her roommate. Priorities~

vegyq0o.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    It's been so much fun!! My sim finished the first 3 out of 12 classes. Haven't seen anything but Britechester yet but I'm loving it!
    2sfnUYT.png
    uP6UhYG.png

My sim joined the debate team
    u274qBH.png

One of her debate team members hung out at the same study cram as her. Which was sorta cute cause I was asking pretty much anyone about their degrees looking for someone else in drama. Kinda had a good feeling about this sim and whadayaknow, here's the first other sim to also do a degree in drama! :love:
    EsniP6L.png

They get along but she' been too busy passing her courses for it to go beyond your friendly afternoon round of soccer
    ZVwzyZd.png
    kIIDcwT.png
    DbYsOdc.png

i'm sorry but it's so ironic to me that she got a C in a class about love when she doesn't have time for actual love. Maybe its a sign to develop her relationship more! <3

Also he reminds me of the kid from IT Part 1 :)

Hahah I didn't even make the connection! But I agree with you and @orangehippogriff that he's adorable so let's hope that in her next term she can focus a bit more one the....love side of acting ;D
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,806 Member
    When I heard about this I didn't think I'd have another computer as mine had died fairly recently and it never seemed we were saving enough..adulting is expensive but here we are and my game unlocked around ten so I got to install it when I was off work. Haven't done much but mess around a bit.
    r3xUWV2l.png
    Mostly nameless tester sim...real proud about his tossed together area, just opened up cheats and randomly went through new stuff and that is what was left behind.
    GZslt65l.png
    I love the bikes, now I'd like smaller ones for kiddies and tricycles for tots. can kids use these ones? I'd assume not.
    d7UTM02l.png
    Yeah Summer saw you fell, not to worry she's not interested in you...oh I also love love the new piercings.
    fWIGxg9l.png
    Cas really is nice, this is my sim Corinne I made her a long time ago but lightly altered her look.
    nzZLOKZl.png
    I mean she still works out in this ha.
    av5SYtIl.png
    I avoided a ton of uni stuff before so I don't know if he showed up to be interviewed as her roommate after the ad was placed, I think not but maybe..
    zpQMKSRl.png
    Anyways he's perfect so her so I eventually realized I could just ask him.
    1wXnBiIl.png
    Basically she owns him now...lol, a celeb roommate, lucky break for Cori.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    DaB1gV wrote: »
    My sim Lou met Cameron (pre-made), they got married, she got pregnant right before graduation, but here they are, on graduation day at Foxbury!

Well, my save file for this family managed to corrupt. Looks like I'm starting anew! :(
  • Cupcakes4lifeCupcakes4life Posts: 28 Member
    Ahh I'm downloading it right now! I'm super excited to share my gameplay!
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Lucas Munch on his way to Biology Distinguished Degree (all those gatherings with Garden Gnomes Club didn't go to waste).
    5aNgPf4.jpg

Also somebody put scarves all over Foxbury statue? Cute!
    MDhmNtO.jpg
  • Simzilla_7Simzilla_7 Posts: 141 Member
    My sim became really depression and she had to drop out.
    Does anyone know how to send two sims to university?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Cute! Can you choose the style/colour of your Sim's cycling helmet?
    Cute! Can you choose the style/colour of your Sim's cycling helmet?
    It's random every time, so I guess not.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,363 Member
    Londyn is studying the distinguished degree in biology
    OlpAHoI.png
    On her way back to her dorm after soccer practice
    uDCcddF.png
    And just some random shots
    ZhysbE7.png
    pnqlrdg.png
  • ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    How do I get a keg?
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I didn't think dorm roomate NPCs actually decorated their rooms... I was wrong! Interesting choice of decor :)
    AeqvZzL.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited November 2019
    It's going to be a while before I experience any DU moments.
    I am still working on my Mega Dorm. I have to test it and I have no idea how sims will behave in it.
    11-15-19_6-09-23nbspAM.png

Your standard dorm only uses DU and base game content.
    A mega dorm takes advantage of all your Stuff/Game/Expansion packs.
    This one leans heavily on Realm of Magic.
    11-15-19_6-30-14nbspAM.png

I put in the cafeteria object even if it turns out to be redundant.
    This dorm was originally created long ago for TS2 University and it had a dinning hall.
    11-15-19_5-59-23nbspAM.png

I wouldn't want to listen to a debate while I eat, but my sims will have to put up with it.
    11-15-19_6-47-28nbspAM.png

Study groups will gather here.
    11-15-19_6-09-02nbspAM.png

This is the main hall to the dorm rooms.
    11-15-19_6-34-24nbspAM.png

11-15-19_6-34-46nbspAM.png

The left wing is intended for females and the right for males.
    The central can be co-ed.
    11-15-19_6-10-03nbspAM.png

11-15-19_6-29-29nbspAM.png

A mellow-out entertainment room.
    11-15-19_6-53-26nbspAM.png

I couldn't resist putting a pipe organ in the attic.
    There is a secret hidden from other sims behind it.
    11-15-19_6-50-46nbspAM.png

It's a Room of Requirement of sorts.
    Though it does not appear to the student. The student has to appear in it--by knowing the teleportation spell.
    My magical sims can practice here undisturbed.
    I just found out the cauldron is considered a cooking object and is not allowed in dorms.
    11-15-19_7-06-38nbspAM.png

There are other areas not shown. I have an arts wing, an athletics wing, and a science lab.
    There is also a party area on the upper level as well as a movie theater for movie night.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Love is in the air!

aiUhSxA.png

Keg stand with Larry... My simself looks worried.

ObBEf6h.png
    Checking out that lake.
    Q0qiWJ8.jpg
    Kissing in front of them ducklings. So romantic :lol:
    w1YgVFG.jpg
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Merged the thread by @LadyKyn into this one to have everything in one place.
  • ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    Can someone help me...how do I buy a keg?
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    ksimmies wrote: »
    Can someone help me...how do I buy a keg?
    At one of the kiosks where they sell books, bikes, etc.
    edited November 2019
    Take a guess who's the underachiever in this group. >_>
    48xDjmh.png

Also found this ghost in manage households? Never seen him before majority of his outfits are more or less the same cept for a few, so I assume he came prepacked with University? Perhaps a founder of one of the institutes? Also unsure if the pun of his name was coincidence or planned Felix Psyded "Feel excited?"
    wHgogp3.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,806 Member
    WSN1wlDl.png
    Dustin needed a party realizing who his jealous, paranoid new roommate is...she is also athletic so she can chase him down if she needs to....lol.
    PLEsvyAl.png
    UqDBCWKl.png
    she was eager and wanted to chill after sending out for a scolarship, she was perhaps nervous because if she got in who would watch Dustin's every move?
    4mumADvl.png
    I left the computer just long enough for her to injure herself with her soccer ball.
    w3xx4Jzl.png
    He did like her flirting though so I guess that cancels out everything else.
    Ry3zUqGl.png
    When she got accepted however he decided to pull the plug on whatever they had if she was leaving no reason to get attached.
    RNBbWlAl.png
    Nice way to ruin a good time Dustin, I hope someone gets you a small pool and no ladder...get it?
    eW4fmw9l.png
    Still a little bummed she didn't immediately cheer up on campus I believe she's majoring in psychology this was last night so who knows, but Becca and Hugo decided to try and do something about it.
    pxU5xaJl.png
    Feeling much better with the idea of new friends, some lovely music from their other talented roomies, and a cry in the bathroom stall I also missed a picture of she started her homework...I mean I didn't even know what I wanted to do. I love the campus though, I like it much more than the ts3's that's just me. I also think Hugo is cute so...the dorm is staying coed and I have him rooming with her cause I said so. lol
    G5raYRTl.png
    He was very receptive to her flirting.

new target.
    DQ9n7eSl.png

I wonder if she would care a mermaid could serve her fish tacos.
    7pvjyECl.png
    Influenced by her friends Cori decided she might as well try a little more work and not be that one guy just playing video games, he must have gotten the scolarship she didn't. I also saw the shirtless nameless sim I made but I didn't check if he was a student.
    w7nngXtl.png
    I actually had Julia hug her first not paying attention now me thinks there is some more jealousy brewing we're taking your bestie.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Take a guess who's the underachiever in this group. >_>
    48xDjmh.png

Also found this ghost in manage households? Never seen him before majority of his outfits are more or less the same cept for a few, so I assume he came prepacked with University? Perhaps a founder of one of the institutes? Also unsure if the pun of his name was coincidence or planned Felix Psyded "Feel excited?"
    wHgogp3.png

Yeah, I believe in the description for UBrite it talks about him being the founder.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • ltldollclaudia1031ltldollclaudia1031 Posts: 6 New Member
    I wanted to leave a screenshot but since I haven't posted before, I cannot.

Anyway, when should I start to be concerned?

I installed the update and University. Plus I started a brand new game and wow.

First of all, I could not create a new Sim as it was invisible.

Second, when I chose someone from my library (no matter who) their face is red and white with a large black question mark in the middle of it.

Third, I couldn't change the outfit which has a regular colored plain shirt and red and white question mark pants.

Fourth, did I mention my Sim has red eyes?!? Because my Sim has RED EYES!!!

Help!!!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Simzilla_7 wrote: »
    My sim became really depression and she had to drop out.
    Does anyone know how to send two sims to university?

Ouch that sounds sad .. What happened? :D My sims is a little depressed too but that's just her general state of being :joy: