March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University - Share your screenshots!

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Take a guess who's the underachiever in this group. >_>
    48xDjmh.png

Also found this ghost in manage households? Never seen him before majority of his outfits are more or less the same cept for a few, so I assume he came prepacked with University? Perhaps a founder of one of the institutes? Also unsure if the pun of his name was coincidence or planned Felix Psyded "Feel excited?"
    wHgogp3.png

Yeah, I believe in the description for UBrite it talks about him being the founder.

Good to know. :D I barely ever read the overworld description half the time for a neighborhood in the overworld.
    5vJrxmT.png
    I wanted to leave a screenshot but since I haven't posted before, I cannot.

Anyway, when should I start to be concerned?

I installed the update and University. Plus I started a brand new game and wow.

First of all, I could not create a new Sim as it was invisible.

Second, when I chose someone from my library (no matter who) their face is red and white with a large black question mark in the middle of it.

Third, I couldn't change the outfit which has a regular colored plain shirt and red and white question mark pants.

Fourth, did I mention my Sim has red eyes?!? Because my Sim has RED EYES!!!

Help!!!

That sounds like broken CC as I believe that means there's a missing texture and/or mesh with a particular CC. If you use CC I recommend you taking out your mods folder and checking to see if you still have the same problems with the game. Always update your game after you remove your mods folder. If it's 'EVERYONE' in your sims library could possibly be a broken skin tone perhaps? But best to do the 50/50 method to check which is the offending CC.
    5vJrxmT.png
    Roomates a bit of a jokster always blowing an airhorn in my sims or another roommates here, but it backfired this time. My sim just wasn't having it she just finished up her class after having no sleep.
    k7kWwrn.png
    JmYGEzX.png
    Couple of days mores later she started serenading my sim and then one of her other roommates. Spoiler alert: It didn't work.
    qXfazQO.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member

Elsa Bjergsen's first day at Foxbury Institute. University is hard..

9ETCHfJ.png
    5nGSmqJ.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited November 2019
    I love this Queen reference haha

grXP77r.png
    giphy.gif
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Robotics is DEADLY!
    Luckily it was not my sim.
    15-11-2019-23-01-09.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    edited November 2019
    THE VIEWS!!! <311-15-19-9-05-05-PM.png
    Yeah, not gonna lie...the professors are pretty hot :wink:

DDcYS1x.png
    giphy.gif
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49070664363_f85543399d_c.jpg
    Julia & Becca joined the debate guild.

49071395472_fe6b407468_c.jpg
    This girl is their roommate.

49071188376_1a2529e55c_c.jpg
    49070664498_31d580c931_c.jpg
    We need some juicekeg practice.

On their 3rd day in uni a message told me, this is Julia & Becca's first day of the term. Already thought I had played 2 days of their term. Started to play on tuesday and now it is thursday.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited November 2019
    Nod to Harry Potter? I have 2 resident ghosts, both adults and I didn't see any deaths in the 3 weeks my sim has been at Uni.
    pH09iEq.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • xxblack_windowxxxxblack_windowxx Posts: 1 New Member
    > @simm621 said:
    > Nod to Harry Potter? I have 2 resident ghosts, both adults and I didn't see any deaths in the 3 weeks my sim has been at Uni.
    > (Image)

Are you at UBrite? If so one of the ghosts is probs the founder wandering around. As for the younger guy maybe he died during a club meeting before your sim got there or he came premade with the pack like the founder.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

I didn't care about the bikes at all, but I have to say it is kinda cool seeing Sims using them around town. This is just a random teen in Oasis Springs before my Sim even enrolled.

53RsvtR.png

Sunny at her first debate showdown. She was right to be confident, her side won and she got 500 something Simoleons after.

MlwX2FX.png

UBrite at night!

Fl8oyKZ.png
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Robotics is DEADLY!
    Luckily it was not my sim.
    15-11-2019-23-01-09.png

Had the same thing happen today! That thing is dangerous. There was someone else who reported a robotics station death!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Alright, so I dug through the assets, and found some that I really really like! I am absolutely IN LOVE with these book cases and I hope that I'll see more swatches like this in the future! These things are complete bio-hazards and I absolutely LOVE THAT!!! These puppies are GLORIOUS works of art!
    45e12f7b4bc99dc47109f95180394f440f7aebd9.jpg
    The opposite sides also have their own stickers!
    be1df671285b4794ccb8cdbaa7637766bcfc0cf8.jpg

I also liked this smattering of assets. Respect the classics, I see Bonehilda representing!!! lol I wish so much that more of the furniture assets would have had the distressed swatches that the wooden pallet coffee table had.
    423ba1b0ed4b11e0c5e8b85e761fbf040b18ca67.jpg

I appreciate that the mini fridges had different sticker arrangements with the different color swatches. Very nice! The interior was college dorm appropriate, too. lol
    543791267e2e91a91b80e25d08e429d1d5dec988.jpg
    589ed3f72edf28d610caf6f61175e3d77817262f.jpg

Also, there are two different graffiti swatches for the toilet stalls that had me cracking up. First person camera was a lot of fun in the toilet stall. LOL
    c9a85f672a5b352dd0451346151664092de4f6fa.jpg
    e5b7651fb9b34f0695998558f5e4106b3579e6cd.jpg

Loved the stickers on the laptops, and this door was just epic!
    2bd256dfe5423765652cad352c09a174f73a3107.jpg
    8d4b70126f2e98ceadc695140a9e07b229321b32.jpg
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Also, these were great assets that I honestly felt should have had at least one distressed swatch. Well, maybe not the pretty bed, but the other furniture definitely should have had a ripped, rusty, or grimy swatch in there somewhere. :( Just one, Gurus, you know you wanna start including at least 1 dismal swatch for furniture in the future! lol
    dda58f05774380ce963becf78b2ef9ecf79b674b.jpg
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    edited November 2019
    Drinking keg juice back to back is not good. Not good at all.
    b22AMt8.png
    7GG3Q1j.png
    She passed out immediately and when she was up what did she do? Autonomously ask her roommate to do a kegstand and spoiler alert what happened???
    MXDlZRD.png
    6yVGKE6.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,360 Member
    I wanted to leave a screenshot but since I haven't posted before, I cannot.

Anyway, when should I start to be concerned?

I installed the update and University. Plus I started a brand new game and wow.

First of all, I could not create a new Sim as it was invisible.

Second, when I chose someone from my library (no matter who) their face is red and white with a large black question mark in the middle of it.

Third, I couldn't change the outfit which has a regular colored plain shirt and red and white question mark pants.

Fourth, did I mention my Sim has red eyes?!? Because my Sim has RED EYES!!!

Help!!!

If you have any mods in your game move the mod folder to the desktop and see if that fixes it.
  • pnr8555pnr8555 Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 2019
    With all the new games that this pack has introduced, I was convinced to buy this pack, and there's already a table tennis tournament. I like to call it that way lol.

I modded the pingpong that it ends at 11 points just like in real life.

11-16-19_3-21-22_PM.png

Months and years playing foosball on GT pretending it to be some kind of professional sport is finally easing off.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I was just working on upgrading the military with new items, which look very good in this setting
    d0lg71L.png
    NoxOkTx.png

However, does anyone know what on earth this thing is (blue arrow)? I can't for the life of me seem to be able to delete it :(
    WGZfKsB.png
  • Feet46Feet46 Posts: 230 Member
    I am loving this pack so far. There is so much to do!

aZenXPm.png

O35ZUG2.png

IZ8ZOdS.png

YQZdr3j.png

• Cookie o' CrumbleCookie o' Crumble Posts: 122 Member
    edited November 2019
    My sim, Vincent, and Lilith Pleasent are getting along well <3
    They just moved into together tho and Lilith's university is broken, it says she is done but it won't let her jump ahead in a career and the class schedule won't disapear :( she graduated when I wasn't playing her supposedly
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Contributing knowledge looks really painful
    PBXeY68.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • This girl is doing the MOST. I was so stressed about Terra missing her exam, I made her sleep in front of the building :lol: In retrospect I think I am channeling my own exam anxiety on her haha!
    7MDfQmG.png

.. I don't think she's looking forward to this presentation. But I know my girl will ace it, she's is so studious!
    TaDKeNc.png

All is made well here - breakfast with a view :love:
    WqymBqf.png

Also .. I found the secret-mustache-society. Sign me up!
    JPf5zow.png
    Britechester is so pretty in Winter.

4oHUmgF.jpg

OUCH.

VLjd2l7.png
    giphy.gif
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I haven't played that much with it yet. I have a sim I'm planning to use, but she's still a teen and far away from being an adult, but I did play around a bit with the Best of Friends household to better understand how everything works with classes, organisations etc.

Becca and Julia might have to be some of my favorite premades. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them in the first trailer :)
    azrVNFd.png

So naturally i made them start dating >:)
    GclLlnb.png

They kept doing romantic things autonomously which was adorable. I usually never play with the premades (i just let them stay the same age forever), but I might have to play them a bit and give them a tiny family. I'm already so attached to them
    Qqmvx2t.png

I also gave the Pleasant twins a small makeover. I did draw a lot of inspiration from another simmer, so I might redo them in the future. I'm super happy to have them back :blush:
    Jcfonx5.png
    BEzURrc.png
    Star Wind Flower Sun