Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should the next theme be?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    Something New (Theme Parks, Farms, Hobbies, etc.)
    I also wanted to vote for vacations.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Sims 4 still doesn’t have enough for Sims to do in real life if you take out Realm Magic and Vampires what is there for them to do.
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2020
    Vacations (Ancient Egypt, China, France, etc.)
    Clicked wrong option, meant to be something new.

I think something new-ish (or at least none of the other options). Something that focuses on the sims and their relationships to each other, not a world/occult/etc.. Parenthood would be the closest comparison.

I'd like both a romance pack that focuses on romantic relationships and introduces an attraction system and a dating system and a family style pack that focuses on family relationships and adds in more meaningful gameplay between family members and things like funerals, etc. (maybe like generations, I never played it though so can't compare). Romance is my preference, but both are good packs that fit well into a game pack and that I'd really like to see.
  • Options
    PurrrmeowPurrrmeow Posts: 30 Member
    I would absolutely love to have farms since I love farming games but theme parks are such an interesting concept, something I would DEFINITELY love to see!! Werewolves would be pretty cool too, though.
  • Options
    AwixmayAwixmay Posts: 1 New Member
    110% NEED SIMS CASTAWAY BACK. MISS IT SO MUCH!!!!
  • Options
    motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    Hey, I like werewolves and fairies but I need more game playing interactions with Sims to Sims.
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    A difficult choice. More occults would be great, but Vampires are already awesome.
    Vacations would be nice - actually good ones, I mean.

GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    I'm sooo conflicted on this. I LOVE the idea of hotels and being to run them as well as vacation destinations like the places mentioned. But above all else, i think farming and hobbies is an important and popular add on. And a theme park? I didn't even think about that. Really any of these would be great though.
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • Options
    glory_joyglory_joy Posts: 134 Member
    I would really like a Fun Pack that included new activities for Sims to do together. Things like a ball or frisbee to toss around, or gameplay like jump rope or hopscotch. I'd really like some family interactions or things that two or more Sims could do for fun! Maybe enable bikes and jet skis for kids and have a race event. I'd like the option to take a hike together, to sneak out of the house. . . I see I am thinking mostly of family play, but I play a lot of childless families as well. More types of event options.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Occults (Werewolves, Fairies, Zombies, etc.)
    It is probably too soon after Realm of Magic for another supernatural Game Pack, so I think it is unlikely, but if I had my druthers, I would love for it to be Werewolves. Rawr! :3
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,322 Member
    Something new.
    The occult parts of Sims 4, beside Aliens, are totaly worthless to me.
    I love magic in the right context and in the right way, when it is used like that in sims, it's plain silly, not cool or fun at all.
    Zpj9msL.png