Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which University Are You Gonna go to?

tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
Since there are two universities to choose from which one are you gonna go too? I mean it probably possible to go to both by doing a semester in each but if you had to choose. I really like University of Britechester classes and mascot but Foxbury Institute has a better campus and dorms. What do you guys think you’ll go too?

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Definitely Britechester first.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    joelygirlsims2joelygirlsims2 Posts: 48 Member
    Definitely going to have sims at both. But I'm going to play Britechester first :)
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    FOXBURY
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Depends on the sim I am playing. I play rotationally, so I’m sure I will try out both. I like the dragon mascot best.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Since there are two universities to choose from which one are you gonna go too? I mean it probably possible to go to both by doing a semester in each but if you had to choose. I really like University of Britechester classes and mascot but Foxbury Institute has a better campus and dorms. What do you guys think you’ll go too?

It depends on Harper's personality to me. She's the adopted daughter(still an infant) of the husbands in my avi <3 I'll be sending her to college if I get the pack.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Definiteley both.
    Maybe I will start with Britechester, because it seems more traditional. I also feel like the stuff with robotics is going to take a lot of time and I want to experience the fun times before starting to concentrate on robots. I'm not saying that robots are not fun, but the student life with parties and meeting new Sims sounds more exciting for me.
    Who knows, maybe I'll end up loving the game play with robots, maybe it's gonna be more fun that it seemed on that live stream.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    For my student sims I will choose the university that suits them best. My main sim is definitely going to Britechester though. He is an old soul like me and loves the arts and humanities so he should fit in there perfectly.
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    My simself is going to both first Foxbury then Britechester (I'll try and give him the undergrad/grad experience). Idk about some of his friends, younger siblings and their friends. Idk why but I feel like most of my rich sims will go to Britechester while my working class sims will go to Foxbury but I may change this way of thinkng when I actually get to play.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I wish this was a poll!

When I eventually get the pack (I know not when!) I'll probably go to whichever one specializes in artsy things first, but both eventually. I'll make solid plans when I have the game in my hot little hands. Or I'll close my eyes, choose at random, and wing it!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Going to play both eventually, but my main is going to Foxbury! Gotta get that distinguished Biology degree! (Also, it's actually appreciably similar to my own uni - modern uni with red as its main colour!)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The first one will be the one that deals with science.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    It depends on the household I play when DU comes out.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    It depends on the household I play when DU comes out.

I agree it does depend on the household I play
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Headed to Britechester first.
  • Options
    July7601GirlJuly7601Girl Posts: 33 Member
    i prefer the aesthetic of britechester over foxbury, so i'll definitely be heading there first
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    The sim I’m planning to use, would best fit into Britechester because of their classes. But she needs to raise her skills first, otherwise i might have to pick Foxbury haha
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Britechester as the colour scheme and overall style suits my Sim.
  • Options
    ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    edited November 2019
    My one Sim is currently living in the city and was recently married and had a child before I knew about Uni. They don't have a lot of money but she has aspirations to work in the fashion industry and I'm thinking of having her buy a retail store eventually. So I'm going to have her go to uni. It will be a challenge since she has a baby and isn't rich. I'm not sure which college or degree is best for that though..
    I definitely want sims to be teachers so they will go to Bri. But also a number of sims who work in tech soooo...
  • Options
    Britechester. Gotta get that good degree in Villany for my evil scientist sim.
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Both for sure.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....