Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Giveaway(Winner Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
Who's ready to send their sims to college!

v4xBW0t.png

Enter to win a code for TS4 Discover University for PC. Releasing on November 15.

Take the quiz to help you select your perfect college major. Or see if you majored in the right subject. :p

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/what-should-your-college-major-actually-be

Giveaway ends on Thursday, November 14 at 8PM, EST.

Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

Giveaway is for PC only.

You must have full member status to participate.

See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

This giveaway is not affiliated with EA.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    edited October 2019
    I got Environmental Science

Thanks for the opportunity :)
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I got Electrical Engineering. I have psychology and education degrees, so not so accurate for me.

Thank you for the contest!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    My ideal home is "Image has been removed at the request of the copyright owner."

You got: Creative Writing
    You don't need to lead a lavish life in order to be happy; you simply need to be doing what you love. You're easygoing, fun, and social, but on the inside you're a serious, deep thinker. You believe in words and you believe in love. Your life's grandest adventures will happen between the covers of great books.

I went to university for journalism, so this makes sense.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    My quiz result was Biology. :)

Thanks for the opportunity!
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    You got: Environmental Science

You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

Thank you for the opportunity!!
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    You got: Chemical Engineering
    You're naturally intelligent, but still believe in hard work: that's a winning combination. You intend to save the world someday, as soon as you've equipped yourself with all the knowledge you need to do so.

Yeaaaah, that wouldn't go all that well lol Fun, but a bit dangerous.

Thank you for running this giveaway <3
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I got Psychology. My real life degree was English with Creative Writing but Psychology is interesting so fair play!

Thanks for doing the giveaway @simgirl1010
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It says that I should major in environmental science. Hmmmm. :P
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Electrical Engineering 💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

You're naturally intelligent, but still believe in hard work: that's a winning combination. You intend to save the world someday, as soon as you've equipped yourself with all the knowledge you need to do so.
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    You got: Electrical Engineering
    You're smart, you're ambitious, and you're incredibly smart. You spend a lot of time trying to come up with "the next big thing" because you want to change the world, and you know that innovation is the best way to do that. You're hard-working and clever: With a combination like that, there's no going wrong.

In the real world, I'm an English major. However, I am smart AND incredibly smart. :D
  • Options
    godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    I got history!

Thank you for the opportunity!
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I got Biology

Not a surprise to me I wish it had been something I could have followed. Thank you so much for an opportunity to win this ep. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Chemical Engineering!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for the giveaway, as always.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member

not something i'd do but sure lol thanks for the giveaway
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    You got: Biology

You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Wow! Thank you for the chance! :smiley:

You got: Psychology
    You're a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people's motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member

Thanks for the chance!!!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    You got: Nursing
    Your defining trait is selflessness. You aren't happy until you've done everything within your power to make others happy. That's why your friends adore you, and the world needs you. You're also hardworking, ambitious, and intelligent. Winning combination.

Thank you for the opportunity and always make these giveaways fun with quizzes! :)
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited October 2019
    Chemical Engineering

That would be the last thing I would ever major in :D

Thanks, @simgirl1010 for doing this giveaway!
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    You got: Electrical Engineering

You're smart, you're ambitious, and you're incredibly smart. You spend a lot of time trying to come up with "the next big thing" because you want to change the world, and you know that innovation is the best way to do that. You're hard working and clever: With a combination like that, there's no going wrong.

Thanks for making this possible!
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    You got: Political Science
    Some people are leaders, some people are followers, and there's never been a question as to which category you fall in. You spend a lot of time thinking about ideas and philosophies, knowing that the quickest path to a better world is good leadership. You don't break laws. Your friends love you because you ask tough questions.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
  • Options
    jennlynhjennlynh Posts: 41 Member
    Electrical Engineering
  • Options
    CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    I got Environmental Science.

Thank you, and good luck everyone.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • Options
    MaedMaed Posts: 33 Member

You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

Thank you and good luck to everyone else participating! This is certainly something I'm interested in, but it's not what I am currently majoring in, haha.