Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally a member

Hello everyone! This is my first post as an official member. I am going to be cheesy and say that I am so happy that there is a fun place to come hang out and engage with other simmers. If anyone has an update way to share photos would you mind sharing it with me? I don't know how to turn my screenshots into a URL and I don't really wanna sign up to a website to do it but it looks like I have to?

Today while my sim was at work as a scientist he made a Ghost serum that is meant to turn the sim into a ghost for a time. He gave it to a co-worker to test out and after she drank it the Grim Reaper showed up and slapped her. Jasper was very amused by this outcome.

Comments

• Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Welcome! We don't bite (not even on full moons).
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Welcome to the forums!

Anyway, unfortunately you’re going to have to join imgur and upload your images there or something to share images here.

Also, that’s what a fail state of that serum is? Neat.
  • Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums!

Anyway, unfortunately you’re going to have to join imgur and upload your images there or something to share images here.

Also, that’s what a fail state of that serum is? Neat.

I think it's broken. It had the fail animation and the success animation and both times got slapped by the reaper, lol.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Welcome to the forum! For images I tend to just upload to imgur, I don't need an account to do so, but I believe you do need one if you want to share it with the rest of imgur. Just upload it, right click on the image, copy image address, and then paste it here.
    Welcome! We don't bite (not even on full moons).
    Ha speak for yourself
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    Thanks! Will give it a shot.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Welcome on board! :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Welcome to the forums my simmer friend, happy simming :)
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, you do have to sign up elsewhere to get your pictures on the net. One option is a wordpress blog with a private post. I have a post on wordpress that I keep adding pictures to, and I made it private, so it doesn't show up on my blog, but the pictures do show on the forums. You could just have an empty wordpress blog and use it for picture uploading. Also, Tumblr makes it super easy to upload pictures, and it's kind of fun to interact with other simmers on Tumblr, so you could also put your pics there.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    @FaeChai I use postimage, there is no need to sign up and it's fairly easy to use. Just upload an image and it gives you a bunch of links, the direct link is the best for this forum.

Here's an example of using it:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967475/recent-humble-bundle-launch-of-ea#latest
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Welcome to the forums! Here’s your obligatory welcome wagon gourmet fruitcake! 😂😂😂😂
    5jnbdG2.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Test...test...Beep Boop...Calculating...
    NpbVFHI.jpg
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    That sounds like fun.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Welcome to the forums.
    I'm quite new here myself too (been a member for few months). Have fun, happy simming. :)
  • Options
    KafeleKafele Posts: 17 Member
    Hey! Welcome to forums. I’m pretty new too. But yeah I personally used imgur to host my pics as I personally feel it’s the easiest since it does keep all of your pics in one place. Plus I believe you can make them private and shareable only via link, but don’t quote me on that just yet haha.
  • Options
    andrea_akemiandrea_akemi Posts: 24 Member
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you could upload photos. I use imgur a lot for the ease and the chance to put my images of The Sims in private. I would rather create an account than just upload and then not know how to locate my images.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Welcome! You are going to have so much fun with all the posts and discussions! I use Imgur for all my images. It is really easy to post pictures on here. If you choose Imgur, or whatever other platforms there are, you simply right click and chose the option 'Copy Link Location.' Once back on this page you click the icon of the picture and paste the link in the box and it will show on here. I typically click preview to make sure they uploaded correctly.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    noodlemamanoodlemama Posts: 37 Member
    Welcome! I just signed up too and everyone has been so kind so far!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    @FaeChai, welcome to the forums, and congrats on becoming a member!

@noodlemama, also welcome!
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel