Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Happening with Vladislaus in your game right now?

Comments

• Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    He knocks on my current sim's door about once a week. He gets ignored, stands there for about an hour then leaves. lol
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    He is married and have two toddlers in my game.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,024 Member
    Those screenshots are class, by the way.

No pics because my computer is getting repaired, but in my game, Vlad was defeated by a rival vampire. He was going to clone himself to have an heir, a pawn for revenge. But then I made Mrs. Crumplebottom in my game and thought they made a cute couple. They got married and had twins - Gertrude and Vladislaus. Revenge is on the backburner now because he wants them to study and get into good schools.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Revenge is on the backburner now because he wants them to study and get into good schools.

LOL. Kids change everything, including one’s need for immediate revenge.

Also, I love that you hooked Vlad up with Mrs. Crumplebottom.

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

The usual... he is having fun discovering new worlds...
    8NajZ36.png

and discovering ehh new fans!
    AcnKh9F.png

well, creepy fans >:)
    RdeTttL.png

BTW he is married with his favorite snack :D
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,097 Member
    I usually ignore him. But I just had to start a new game and he was the first person to befriend my Sim (Lucy Westenra). It seemed fitting because of their names, so I struck up a romance between them. They have one daughter, Mina, who is a toddler and Lucy is pregnant right now.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Vlad in my games has had some major plastic surgery but he's the same old Vlad. I spotted Vlad taking his kitty Mr. Bigglesworth to the vet in Brindleton Bay at 3:30 in the morning when my sim was there.
    SyTWe1A.png
    Vlad had to do his evil laugh.
    OHGZUfz.png?1
    Then I saw him at the Pan Discotheque when my sim went to pick up the ladies
    OJs2n9D.png
    Vlad was trying to dance. Horribly
    Wu0dgdN.png
    So he gave up and started practicing his singing. Also horribly lol
    He's at the level where he sings London Bridge is Falling down in La la las.
    7LyoSPv.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm planning a save where I make a young vampire, who becomes a master vampire.

She will then marry Vlad, and have a couple vampire minions to do her biding.

She will then cure Vlad and banish him from Forgotten Hollow for the rest of his now mortal life, and she'll rule over the residents of Forgotten Hollow for all eternity.

Until I decide to have one of her children do the same thing, but instead of being a tyrant ruler be a good one.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 he shows up at clubs and parties constantly in my game, too! Which is... awkward, since the Vatores are usually there too. They haven't ended up in a fight... *yet*, but I feel it's only a matter of time. Who knew ol' Vlad was a partier?
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @ryttu3k This was the first time I've seen Vlad at the club lol! He's always at the vet in my games. Vlad and thr Vatores seem to tolerate each other, I could see him crushing on Lilith but I think my Vlad is too afraid of his wife Kalama-ainu to stray too far lol!
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    edited October 2019
    It basically went from this...
    eJH5od6.png

to this.
    tZ2oALI.png

Vlad turned my Sim Evilia Doom to a vampire. Evilia seduced him and moved in Vlad's house with her two teenager children. Vlad didn't like the teenagers and he was constantly mean to them and eventually turned both of them to vampires without her permission. Evilia was furious and finally got her revenge when she turned Vlad to a human. >:)

Vlad is now Evilia's maid and main food source for her teenagers. He has a tiny room in the basement and he's not allowed to leave the house. He's planning to escape, but I haven't decided yet if it's going to happen or not.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited October 2019
    I actually haven't seen Vlad in a while. He seems to have stopped visiting autonomously. However, I have a back-burner storyline about his children (wonderful creations I downloaded from a member's gallery). I think I also ended up aging him to adult.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Well I’m doing the 100 baby challenge with him. He’s birthed 49 kids so far, all real lookers :D

I think it was your lovely Vladkids I downloaded. ❤️

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Well you see I loved Vlad's mansion, but I wanted it for myself and I had to get rid of him somehow. So I kinda......killed Geoffrey Landgraab and had Vlad hook up and live with Nancy. I didn't want to kill Vlad, but I needed him out so I had Geoffrey killed and kept talking to Nancy about how cool Vlad is and eventually I used the hook up option so they would get together. Afterwards I moved in with Vlad and had him move in with Nancy and the half-orphaned son.

I feel bad about poor Malcolm, I feel as if he is the only one to know what's wrong with my sim. First his father comes to my house and disappears for a couple days and is confirmed dead later on, then my sim is smooth talking Nancy so that's already kinda suspicious, and finally a vampire moves in and his mother is absolutely enthralled by him. That feels like something out of a nightmare, a murderer kills your father/mother and hypnotizes your other parent to "fall in love" with some creep you never seen before. I can only wonder how Vlad feels about this situation.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I just started a new save to test out my mods in now that I have patched the game.

Vlad sent a sms and one night later he came by and snacked on my sim. I love starting a new save, making sure that there can be a vampire break-in is one of the best reasons for getting sims in bed early.

Hmm.... it’s been a good long while since I least saw a townie-vamp other than Vlad swing by.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    In the game I'm currently playing, Vladislaus cured his Vampirism and became a Spellcaster. During the Neophyte and Apprentice levels, his spells often failed which made him dazed. He got beat up twice when Furio backfired on him. Once he got to the Adept level his spells stopped failing. Vlad is now a Virtuoso and has won two duels. He has become friends with Simeon and is almost friends with L. Faba and Morgyn.

Vladislau also got a full CAS edit so he looks like a Young Adult instead of an elder. He's unemployed because I don't know which career to have him go into.

He has several friends including NPC two vampires and five Spellcasters. He seems to have become interested in one particular Sim, so there may be a possible romance in his future. Without the Evil trait or the two Vampire weaknesses that he had that caused negative social interactions, he's doing very well socially.

I wasn't planning to play this save. It's an old one from October 2018. All I wanted out of it was the Straud Mansion and Vladislau himself. But I started renovating the mansion, then I edited Vladislau in CAS to see if I could fix his face. and then I started playing him to test the mansion. And here I am, a week later still in this old saved game from a year ago.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's doing with Vlad if you're playing him. Screenshots welcome.

I had these pictures, and I decided to have a little fun with the captions:

e50bb2d30b9e703143f9012458d77d1c80027e48.png
    Vlad: “Wait,…

d0ffd5f257aba9a85b397feebdca050f5d3e4ba0.png
    “…do you mean to tell me…”

f1a0c8e66ce8b4a2084c9f1c2a2120ef86adcfb6.png
    “…vampires are real?!”

I rarely use Vlad in my games and use a Vlad replacer somebody made named The Eternal Throne. I killed Vlad early on in the game I am playing right now, just so I could replace him. Vlad is ok as a Vampire but not as a leader of vampires. I'll gladly share what they are doing if you don't mind me not having Vlad in the current game I am playing.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    In one of my recent saves I made everyone human and let MCC do what it would. Vlad is long dead in that save but his great granddaughter is alive and well with her wife, young adult daughter and twin teen daughters. The teens seem to have lost the 'Vlad' traits and are quite pretty in their own way but the adult daughter still has a bit of Vlad in her. Maybe one more generation and her kids will be free of the tainted genes. Lol

Great granddaughter(I don't remember any of their names)
    cRdzuEp.png

Her wife
    CmDcWg7.png

YA daughter
    5M5Rlts.png

Twin Teens
    vlDZ7PL.png
    auLKvyZ.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    He recently married Miko Ojo. I will add pictures if they choose to procreate.
  • Options
    DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    In my game, I plan on using Vlad a few generations down the line as part of the "Uglacy" challenge to get the ugliest, Maxis-made Sim after 10 generations. He's currently having some serious problems and wreaking havoc on my plans but I can't say what happened quite yet because I haven't gotten the recent chapter out :(
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited October 2019
    I haven't been playing his household specifically, but MCCC paired him up with Jade Rosa, who became Jade Straud. They had two vampire kids together, and then Jade died of mortality.

He was also my eldest vampire's friend at some point, but they both forgot each other.

In The Sims Medieval, I made Vlad the Jacoban priest! So my backstory for him now is basically that he used to be a rather wealthy and religious man who lived in the medieval times. At some point he became a vampire and founded Forgotten Hollow.
    He looks like this:
    Re5kCBc.jpg

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    In my main save vlad is usually the bartender in the bar’s my sims visit. :D
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    My Vlad is dead of sun exposure, but he lives as the ghost. He has adult son and 2 grandchildren. His son is master vampire and has his own vampire club. Vlad is visiting his son and grandchildren aloms nightly.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @Kimmer - I love your storyline!

@Vampris - I love your storyline, too! And Malcolm is kind of a rude weirdo in my game, so I don't feel sorry for him at all, LOL.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com