Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Voices for Sims

I do like the voice options for the Sims 4, but I wish we had maybe at least two more options. Two more different accents. Does anyone agree or disagree?

Comments

• Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    I'd like it if we got proper singing voices for all the voice 'types', as of right now all singing sims sound exactly the same, despite their voice type, which is terrible.

Though I would LOVE for sims to have... 'accents' that don't sound weirdly middle-american.
  • Options
    BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'd like more voice options :smile: Like, at least one more for children. And maybe a different set for teens? Teens sounded different than adults in TS2 and probably in 3, but I don't remember.
    8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I wouldn't mind more voices too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    BreeNilla wrote: »
    I'd like more voice options :smile: Like, at least one more for children. And maybe a different set for teens? Teens sounded different than adults in TS2 and probably in 3, but I don't remember.

More for children.
    You only have sweet and warm. Warm for girls sounds like a boy, and probably is a boy.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    edited September 2019
    CK213 wrote: »
    More for children.
    You only have sweet and warm. Warm for girls sounds like a boy, and probably is a boy.

Yeah, Warm is "boy voice" and sweet is "girl voice". There's no variation between those two, or at least something in the middle.

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    More voices would be nice
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I would love more voices! And more walk styles and aspirations, while I'm putting in requests. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'd really like this too. At first when I got the game it was more than enough but now I know the ranges I normally like to use and I'd love to have more possibilities.
    When I'm making a character based off an actor I even listen to their voice and make the sim one somewhat close to it so yeah I'd love some more variation.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Agree. More voices for sims!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    The voices are sliders - which probably mean they also need tone buttons to give more variety in using the sliders.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Adding my vote for this as well.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    This is something I always wanted too! +1
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yesssssss I was recently wishing this myself!!! I have many sims and after a while they all sound the same because the options are so few. More accents! More voices please! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Sims Medieval has accents. I don't understand why there aren't any in TS4. We definitely need more than 3 voices and accents.
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    edited December 2019
    Yes. I don't know the nature of the contracts, but would be great if they added the voices from TS2 and TS3. Then Sims from different worlds could have different accents. Because simlish sounds different in each iteration of the sims.

Also agree with the singing voice too. I added Toni Braxton to my game who is clearly an alto borderline baritone and she is singing in Soprano!

+++++++++++

Hey EA if you are looking for voice actors, I am your gal! 🤗
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I wish Sims spoke with accents. British accent, Austrailian accent, German accent, Indian accent, etc. Why not.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I would love more voices. Especially for kids. They all sound the same to me. Also yes to different accents.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd like more voice options for toddlers and kids.