Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New job/Career?

I am not sure if this was mentioned (I haven't watched the stream) is there going to be new Jobs or Careers with ROM?
Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It wasn't mentioned, but it's unlikely. However, if you have GTW, it was mentioned that you could sell all the magical artifacts you need in a retail store. Since I don't, I'm just going to hae a Yard Sale and do it via Flea Market Table
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    It wasn't mentioned, but it's unlikely. However, if you have GTW, it was mentioned that you could sell all the magical artifacts you need in a retail store. Since I don't, I'm just going to hae a Yard Sale and do it via Flea Market Table

Aww I was hoping there might be a new one. Oh well the pack still looks amazing. I am trying not to know to much about it since I love doing exploring.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Did they at least add some new aspirations and lot traits?
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @Chazzzy two new aspirations. nothing mentioned on lot traits, which saddens me
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Remember, this is just a Game Pack, not an Expansion. We are getting a new lifestate, and a ton of specialized gameplay to support it. Then again, Suff Packs have had careers before - most recently Moschino, and we did just get the Environmentalist career in Island Living, plus the freebies earlier this year. I don't feel like RoM suffers from lack of a career track specific to the pack.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    @Chazzzy two new aspirations. nothing mentioned on lot traits, which saddens me

There is a magical bloodlines lot trait I believe, but that may just be a normal trait I’m not sure.

—T
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @To7m magical bloodline appears to be a series of several hidden traits that only happen if at least one spellcaster sim has a spellcaster child (more likely if both parents are spellcasters, of course). and then that child grows up and has a child, possibly making a stronger caster bloodline and so on (don't know yet how many levels of that there are)

the bloodline trait is a sim trait and not a lot trait, but it's not one you can pick in cas... just gotten through having caster kids or through cheating (...once we learn the individual traits to equip for each one)
  • Options
    TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    What is the most interesting enjoyable job/career to have?