Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Sept. ’19 Stairs/RoM Patch

Comments

• Options
    Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    LOL What Mods are working.... seriously, the only one I can get to work is MCCC. If I click on a sim's picture, it won't move to that sim.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @gingergirl2000 Re. the columns, head on over to EA Bugs to "me too" the bug report. This is not a mod issue. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Column-s-Showing-Through-Roof/td-p/8175951
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    @Alyza_1 Please delete anything in Broken on p. 1 and update anything in Updated. Note as well that there are mods that can't be discussed on the official forums that may be ones you have to delete or update - check where you got those for more info. Once you've done that, if you're still having problems you may have run into something that hasn't been reported yet. There's a link on p. 1 to the 50-50 method for mod and CC testing to find the culprit.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    where does it say slice of life updated here is waht the website shows Slice Of Life Mod
    Updated: Aug 25
    Requires: Base Game
    Patch: 1.52.100
    Updated: 7/17/19
    Update Notes: Click here
  • Options
    @Candykillet I'm not seeing that there's an update yet for Slice of Life. KS has a note on her Patreon that both Slice of Life and Explore Mod are reported broken.
  • Options
    Updated
  • Options
    unless you at different website
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Hey @luthienrising Xhallie actually deleted their CC wrench icon Mod a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    CandykilletCandykillet Posts: 5 New Member
    Sorry, I misread she updated it for August 25th, however has clarified on her twitter that slice of life mod works, and that her explore mod is causing issues, yet to be updated from my understands. I'm sorry for the miscommunication, I was excited to hear it was updated from another commenter and proceeded to download seeing it was updated for recently.
  • Options
    Forgot to enter the link for anyone interested. I'm not on her patreon, so she may have released more updates I'm unsure I see her posts from twitter currently.
    https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/slice-of-life-mod
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    the slice of life says aug 25th but downloads as july 17th
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Alyza_1 wrote: »
    LOL What Mods are working.... seriously, the only one I can get to work is MCCC. If I click on a sim's picture, it won't move to that sim.

i can't get mc to work so your lucky.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited September 2019
    got a new mod folder now mc shows up. the old one must have corrupted.
  • Options
    KawaiiStacie updated her explore mod on her patreon, she seems like she may be working on the slice of life update as well, but it's not yet out. Also, it seems quite an amount of my traits (From modthesims) have broken, causing the 140 error relaunch the game if anyone else is getting it.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2019
    The herbalism aspiration mod I've been using is broken. Does anyone know if there is one that is working?

Please disregard! I was using an outdated version. I can confirm that MarilynSims' Herbalism aspiration is working correctly in my game.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    shatinnshatinn Posts: 35 Member
    no shoes at home by LittleMsSam. gives me the error code
  • Options
    Heh my sim keeps making drinks at the bar but can't drink them
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    NPCC gives LE too, prevents Bartenders from spawning.
  • Options
    aliennaxaliennax Posts: 3 New Member
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm having some issues with my game but I don't get any last exception for them. Basically, I can't use some of the arrow menus, for example, the one in build mode where you can choose categories like electronics, kids, lighting etc, it simply won't open. Also, if I go from build/buy to live mode, my game doesn't really freeze per se, but I get stuck on a screen that is really bugged and I can't do anything, I can't even save my game, only move the camera around. Does anyone know what might be causing this?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    What? NPC Control has problems, too? I really needed this mod and Have Some Personality Please. Now I'll have to wait and see if they'll be updated to the latest patch/for Realm of Magic.

I have a fix for Personality Please... The version I use do not cast Le because I removed all the tuning for the romantic interactions... It's simply a matter of opening the mod with Sims 4 studio and delete those tuning (they are named) while waiting for an update.

EDIT buy books everywhere by bienchen83 is broken too.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited September 2019
    It looks like Kawaiistacie's Explore mod has now been updated.
  • Options
    i took out the basemental mod and so far my sim can drink from a glass.
  • Options
    Alright, most CC seating are broken, they prevent the full range of interactions from appearing on the pie menu while seating on them.

Ea seating, friendly pie menu..
    uk324HU.png
    cc recolor, friendly pie menu
    xC2oitb.png

basically, the only options on the cc seating are the ones that require sims to get up to talk.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top