Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

whos your sim for realm of magic

Comments

• Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    @miss_simlish Nice Caster. Frankly I'm not going to make a muggle and make a caster I'll wait till pack is out then make a sim. Those clothing choices rock!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    edited September 2019
    This is one of my latest characters that I've made for my story. She's not part of the main household I'll be playing, but she is one of the background characters that will pop up frequently.

She's a teenager, and her name is Mary-May Grimshaw. I'll update her outfit when the pack comes out. :blush:

uv4uvqa.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    @PlanetSixam that’s the best use of that vampire hair I’ve seen! I love her, please upload when she’s ROM ready 😁
  • Options
    reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    I'll probably make one of my existing Sims a mage, when I finally buy this expansion (Next Year), to do the whole magic lineage. Or I'll remake one of my favorites to be a mage. >.> I have, until my birthday to think about it. I'm guessing some individuals XD have already planned out their starting lineage Sims.
  • Options
    @PlanetSixam that’s the best use of that vampire hair I’ve seen! I love her, please upload when she’s ROM ready 😁

Thank you!

I knew I wanted to create a quirky or cutesy look for this Sim, and found this hairstyle to fit in pretty nicely. I'll definitely upload her to the gallery once I'm happy with her outfits. :D

Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    edited September 2019
    My very first, "main", sim will become my first spellcaster. He is a scientist, genius, a REALLY wealthy man (made all his riches all by himself, no cheats!) and.. a ghost - he became one by choice to be truly immortal and indestructible :D He let a cowplant to eat him alive for this (too bad he didn't know about Strangeville Motherplant back than, he would have a very nice bonus side effect from being eaten by it).
    I am still not sure if a ghost can become a spellcaster directly - but this is not a problem since my sim is powerful enough to have all means to resurrect himself anytime. And then immortality potion will become his new source of, well, immortality :D
    He will learn mostly untamed magic, but I think he will learn all of it. Because his master-vampire wife and three clones expect only the best from him :DD And yeah, I expect cloning device to be very helpful in learning alchemy.
    Post edited by Faust-RSI on
  • Options
    meljonesmeljones Posts: 45 Member
    I'm gonna make a spellcaster family in CAS I think. 3 sisters. Or perhaps a grandmother and 2 teen granddaughters. Gotta go find some suitable houses on the gallery.
  • Options
    teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member

I keep making sims for the pack and liking the most recent one more! I think I am sticking with this one though.
    85ZTzoQ.png
    Her name is Londyn and she's an orphan teen who will stumble upon this abandoned shack in Glimmerbrook.
    jLx30Qw.png
    Right now she lives a simple life off of the grid, but soon she'll be drawn to the portal and her world will never be the same!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I finally decided it will be Hallie, but she's still in the early stages of childhood & I'm playing on long life, so I'm even debating on waiting a while to buy this. I probably will though, because I have no self-control.

eUZT3Q7.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'll post my sim as I wanna have him wear all the neat clothing in RoM before I start playing
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I have created the young adult versions of Gytha (Nanny) Ogg and Esme (Granny) Weatherwax from Discworld.
    I am hoping they can build up their skills / learn magic and become powerful witches that I canhave as great elders in my game. I will enjoy playing out their backstory (including Gytha having 15 children).

90vd3X0.png?1
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    My avatar is going to be my first spellcaster...Victoria Williamson. She is skilled in gardening, herbalism, painting and handiness and she's a hoot. Victoria was born normal but when she was a baby, her father left her mother for Lilith. Victoria's stepfather is a scientist and a jungle explorer so she has experience in both science and Selvadoran culture. And she's still young adult. She will give birth to the family's first spellcaster. Should be interesting, lol. I can't wait!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm going to use the same sim I used to test vampires, Ginger... She's supposed to be a werewolf but I used her to test pretty much every occult
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Amara's part of my favourite household. She's an avid gardener and herbalism enthusiast, so I figured she'd make a good potion master!

DieydhC.png
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    spLsrwrl.pngISqd3ufl.png

Test sims: fresh version of avatar sim, and her half-sister. They're Father Winter's babies, and both got Clement Frost's adorable nose.
    Two is not a good number for a coven, but I don't have any concept for the third. The ugly witch, the pretty witch, and the ... plain witch ?
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I made a sister for my vampire Sim. She will be my first Witch.

On the left is my vampire Evilia Doom. She's all kinds of evil. On the right is her sister Amalia Doom who will be a Witch. She's not evil, she's more of a hotheaded genius.

RDy1uOu.pngWKto2Kx.png

I will change Amalia's hair and clothes etc when I get ROM.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Becka28 I loooove those!
  • Options
    unknown.png

I said I'd post my mage here when I got RoM
  • Options
    @miss_simlish Mary-May is now up for download on the gallery!

You can either search my username, which is the same as my name here on the forums or you can view the gallery link here.

Have fun! :wink:
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    @miss_simlish Mary-May is now up for download on the gallery!

You can either search my username, which is the same as my name here on the forums or you can view the gallery link here.

Have fun! :wink:

Yay! Thank you! 😁
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    My main is all dressed up and ready to learn!

sFlEhAT.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I wanted to share mine. It's been really fun playing with this. I have a feeling I'll be spending way too much time in the game for awhile.

This one is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and her cat Ruby (maybe a premade cat... she was a sick stray). She's based off the traveling cart lady in Stardew Valley loosely ... they both have teal hair anyway.
    55e09ky.png
    This is her becoming a spellcaster... She will study practical magic and alchemy and probably other things but will focus on the first two for daily life.
    KHtCLvB.png
    I also brought in my Wizard and started him out.. he will study everything but mostly focus on untamed magic.
    CoZrEhp.png
    I plan on bringing in the Wizards ex-wife and doing the story where they meet and fall in love and break up. Haven't made her but she's the green pointy hat witch type. I'm going to try to have her cast a spell on him to fall in love before he gets too good at magic himself. Then they can have a falling out ect. She will follow mostly the mischief path and alchemy.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited September 2019
    My main sims defeated the evil wizard and two of them got married. So now I'm playing their kids.
    wbjwqOd.png
    MeG5C7E.png
    First one is Ren, the second is Reo. You can tell them apart by their eyebrows and their freckles - Ren has a few freckles on his nose, while Reo has them all over his face.

Ren was supposed to be my heir and new main sim. He was supposed to have a little sister later down the line. Instead, he came out of the womb and brought along a friend. Coincidentally enough, their paternal grandfather was a twin. Now I'm at an impasse with these two. I don't know who should become my heir.

dDyVzCL.png
    Ren rolled Child of the Islands and Snob, and his aspiration is Fabulously Wealthy. He wants to be a duelist and magical police officer/Knight, just like his father. He learns spells really quickly, too. I feel like he's more serious than his brother, and a little more rebellious.

If he doesn't become the heir, Ren will become a Knight of the Realm and fight evil wizards. He'll marry his parents' childhood friend's daughter, Matilda Grimm.

i8trdGD.png
    Reo rolled Self-Assured and Clumsy, and his aspiration is one of the new magic ones. Whereas his brother is reserved and calm, Reo is plucky and boisterous. That's how it's always been between them. I feel like he doesn't know what he wants out of life just yet.

If Reo doesn't become the heir, he'll marry into a matriarchal wizard family that does performance magic. He'll marry the plucky and boisterous stage magician, Perdita.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Vera Grimshaw!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I've decided that one of my families' children will be spell casters. Brianna's daughter Angie is the first to go to obtain the skill.
    48714963108_f55639a12a_h.jpg09-09-10-19_7-38-25 PM by Wendy W, on Flickr
    Taking advantage of all the knowledge she can get.
    48714963698_530dae8b7a_h.jpg13-09-10-19_9-20-04 PM by Wendy W, on Flickr